Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (43688 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Martin0(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
Normal Nigerian family nah abi e get waiting you won nor

Yeah I knowgrin

Yes e get wetin I wan know about your family...
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by biacan(f): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah I knowgrin
Yes e get wetin I wan know about your family...
Watin be that
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by bitchcrafts: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
deariekay:
Any man who tries that, hmmmmm house boy forever. They are all heartless and wicked. 90% Nigeria US babes.
Shattap dia! Have you ever seen an aeroplane before, less enter inside? I'm not talking about the one you had nightmare about after seeing disturbing pictures from sossoliso air crash oh grin
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by uvalued(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
bola565:
A 3 years old boy sits near a pregnant woman.

Boy: Why do you look so fat?

Pregnant woman: I have a baby inside me

Boy: Is it a good baby?

Pregnant woman: Yes, it is a very good baby.

Boy: Then why did you eat it?!

That is why I like just reading comments

2 Likes

Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Martin0(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
Watin be that

How religious una family be, hope Non of ur family pipu either great grand father was ever a native doctor coz I know say e common with igbo's
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Jerveyjay(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Its obvious why you haven't gotten a husband yet... Men are no longer looking for who to just marry, but who to marry and live with forever...
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by biacan(f): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

How religious una family be, hope Non of ur family pipu either great grand father was ever a native doctor coz I know say e common with igbo's
Dem dey but na my poci side I nor dey go there at all
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Martin0(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
Dem dey but na my poci side I nor dey go there at all

Chinekeme aaashockedshocked
Na wa ooo

Hmmmm
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Yes oo,even me surprise,I was even asking her how she take manage to be in that kin relationship coz the guy was alway's busy base on driving tinz na...
But I like her husband ooo,very nice and gentle guy...

D babe sef don build house sef for here but she nor wan stay naija coz she say our system nor good,but him husband nor wan go America with her coz him don start life her alreadygrin

Dem too go like each other ooo,ve u seen love grin

Me sef even tell her to find my one babe,but mehn d one wey she get for me was a smoker,though I nor too think am oo,but na if my family go accept her na be the tingrin so na I con change my mission co frendzone her..

this ur story don even remind me of this my guy for here wey wan marry im babe this coming January. The babe is based in Germany .na naija babe and na nurse for there.omo dis babe make sense ehn.na so she gather assets like Lalas.me no know how the guy take find her oo.na January nxt year dem go marry afterwards both go travel to Germany. Me don collect cloth from the guy wey i go sew take attend d wedding.the guy na my realest niggah i tell ucheesy.
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:
this ur story don even remind me of this my guy for here wey wan marry im babe this coming January. The babe is based in Germany .na naija babe and na nurse for there.omo dis babe make sense ehn.na so she gather assets like Lalas.me no know how the guy take find her oo.na January nxt year dem go marry afterwards both go travel to Germany. Me don collect cloth from the guy wey i go sew take attend d wedding.the guy na my realest niggah i tell ucheesy.

Eh eh,for NL here na dem meet?grin

Na where dem wan do the marriage?
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh,for NL here na dem meet?grin

Na where dem wan do the marriage?
lol nairaland kecheesy.he's a non nairalander oocheesy.na January dem go do the wedding for Benin here.i wonder why our hustling brothers no dey fit hook up with beautiful naija babes abroad..they always hooking up with fat ugly oyibo grandmummies cheesy...na wah.
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by williamdeluxe(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
I laff

Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Martin0(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:
lol nairaland kecheesy.he's a non nairalander oocheesy.na January dem go do the wedding for Benin here.i wonder why our hustling brothers no dey fit hook up with beautiful naija babes abroad..they always hooking up with fat ugly oyibo grandmummies cheesy...na wah.

Na wa for u oo,are u a learnergrin

One babe tell me say nigerian's based there are scam,as dem nor dey ever dey straight forward to mean a serious relationship...

And our guy's dey look for who dem go use take achieve them aim especially those wey nor dey serious..

As for the serious one's dem nor wan marry our girls wey base there coz believe say the will not be controlled..
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u oo,are u a learnergrin

One babe tell me say nigerian's based there are scam,as dem nor dey ever dey straight forward to mean a serious relationship...

And our guy's dey look for who dem go use take achieve them aim especially those wey nor dey serious..

As for the serious one's dem nor wan marry our girls wey base there coz believe say the will not be controlled..
this December come see as guys based overseas go dey rush back to naija to check out the brides wey their parents or close family members don arrange for themcheesy.i am shocked that arranged marriage still dey go on for here even in this modern eracheesy.one tin wey make me dislike the arrangee sort of marriage be say wen some of these guys carry the wives for naija wey their parents arrange for dem to Europe...na for Dere the ladies go show their true colours.as soon as some of dem don train their wives for nursing school overseas and d woman graduate she go start showing the man pepper.some of these ladies go divorce the man take over im property and assets then invite their boyfriend over.even with this scenario guys abroad are still coming to naija to marry ladies they know nothing of.

1 Like

Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Gypsey try nagrin
naa!! she is not my type, beside there plenty nigerian women here in the UK and in nigeria. i am not prepared to go all the way to chicago just for a nigerian wife grin
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Martin0(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:
this December come see as guys based overseas go dey rush back to naija to check out the brides wey their parents or close family members don arrange for themcheesy.i am shocked that arranged marriage still dey go on for here even in this modern eracheesy.one tin wey make me dislike the arrangee sort of marriage be say wen some of these guys carry the wives for naija wey their parents arrange for dem to Europe...na for Dere the ladies go show their true colours.as soon as some of dem don train their wives for nursing school overseas and d woman graduate she go start showing the man pepper.some of these ladies go divorce the man take over im property and assets then invite their boyfriend over.even with this scenario guys abroad are still coming to naija to marry ladies they know nothing of.

That jus it ooo my brother...grin
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by mikolo80: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
deariekay:
Any man who tries that, hmmmmm house boy forever. They are all heartless and wicked. 90% Nigeria US babes.
houseboy, how? only an illiterate can be a houseboy forever. no be to get green card. abeg Mowu hia word
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Martin0(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
naa!! she is not my type, beside there plenty nigerian women here in the UK and in nigeria. i am not prepared to go all the way to chicago just for a nigerian wife grin

Oh really,u never talk wetin u need for woman bodygringrin

So nigerian women dey there and u dey complain say they are tired,old,am em wetin u add again sefgringrin

U most not go to chicago,jus a message she go come meet u for UKgringrin

Hmmmm abi anyway my nor talk sha..

Me sef don carry my eye enter market, as I most to get one serious better classy babe next yeargrin
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by arherfish(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
pol23:

I remember back in the days when you suck iced Lolly (Orange drink) after the sweetened Flavour and colorant has been sucked....Na to throwaway the remaining Ice.
I guess this Lady will use to be a sweet girl.
I don't need no Ice.
Haba, her husband fit dey here o

1 Like

Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by biacan(f): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Chinekeme aaashockedshocked Na wa ooo
Hmmmm
Martin
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Martin0(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
Martin
Yesgrin
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:

Na wa. You dey too discourage guys oh, first you discourage from marrying overseas, next you dey discourage them from coming home to take wives...na which way come be the way na
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by biacan(f): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Yesgrin
So you can be these angry sorry oooooo
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Martin0(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
So you can be these angry sorry oooooo

I wasn't even angry,I jus form say I dey vex make u for stay one placegrin
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Na wa. You dey too discourage guys oh, first you discourage from marrying overseas, next you dey discourage them from coming home to take wives...na which way come be the way na
lol u no need to get discouraged by wetin i dey yarn na.good and bad dey everywherecheesy.i was telling Martin about my close pal wey wan marry one nurse based in Germany. The nurse na naija babe and na this January dem go marry.the guy like dis woman die and he's always quick to show u her pix.omo if u see dem wen dem dey yarn for phone u can see the love and pride excudding from the guy.i am very sure theirs na real love no be scam.having said that person still need to get sense.u can't see a random girl pix and u arrange with ur family to marry the girl for u and u expect such a girl to love u.sometimes its better u marry someone u familier with.anyway majority of our guys overseas wey dey come home to marry dey do am cos dem dey look for woman dem go oppress and control for dere.dem say many naija ladies abroad know their right.i think na wetin dey scare some of those guys.
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:
lol u no need to get discouraged by wetin i dey yarn na.good and bad dey everywherecheesy.i was telling Martin about my close pal wey wan marry one nurse based in Germany. The nurse na naija babe and na this January dem go marry.the guy like dis woman die and he's always quick to show u her pix.omo if u see dem wen dem dey yarn for phone u can see the love and pride excudding from the guy.i am very sure theirs na real love no be scam.having said that person still need to get sense.u can't see a random girl pix and u arrange with ur family to marry the girl for u and u expect such a girl to love u.sometimes its better u marry someone u familier with.anyway majority of our guys overseas wey dey come home to marry dey do am cos dem dey look for woman dem go oppress and control for dere.dem say many naija ladies abroad know their right.i think na wetin dey scare some of those guys.

Mehn, i dey think, you don increase my thinking. Scam everywhere, many ladies are scam...but the fear must not grip us too much otherwise e go paralyze us from entering relationships o

1 Like

Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:

U made a good pointgrin

1 Like

Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:

U made a good point..

1 Like

Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

U made a good point..

You too dey support lefulefu, if we keep going on with all ladies are evil, how we go fit develop trust to marry?
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by dstar01(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Most of the guys abusing the lady because of the shape of her boobs are hypocrites, most of them have girlfriends with boobs much fallen or flatter than this and same goes for their sisters and they still see those ppl as precious and beautiful but here they are abusing someone else.

2 Likes

Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Mehn, i dey think, you don increase my thinking. Scam everywhere, many ladies are scam...but the fear must not grip us too much otherwise e go paralyze us from entering relationships o
;
i no say u saying u should allow fear to rule u grin..just be sharp in anything u do wink.
Re: U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:
;
i no say u saying u should allow fear to rule u grin..just be sharp in anything u do wink.

Fear na the greatest relationship killer now. And e be like say you just dey propagate fear anyhow. How far na? I need report you to Martin o. You no want make our sisters marry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.