Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? (8874 Views)

See The Prophesies Of 2017 That Are Coming To Pass (SHOCKING) / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by HolyHero: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2017
God's protection and provision for me and my family have been overwhelming... his goodness and favour breathtaking

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by sophiathefirst: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2017
I thank God for
LIfe, good health, for His protection, His Provision. For Answered prayers, His grace and favour upon me and Family.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Toniapsalm121(f): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Thank God for making me survive MMM heartatach. And from accident....praise the Lord

3 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by pedrilo: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2017
He made me a landlord with a tenant @30.

7 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by DanielsParker(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2017
ultimately, for life.

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by yesloaded: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Gift of Life

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by yesloaded: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2017
Figger:
Nothing, I mean...absolutely nothing. I feel so abandoned by my creator.
But you are alive? thank God for the gift of life sir.

5 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by LegitBoy(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
I'm still alive...that is massive!

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by OROZ(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2017
All negative n positive experiences that has taken me to the level I am, I just can't stop praising him.

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by JohnsonEmma(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2017
I got a job two weeks after nysc in November 2017. Blessed be the name of the Lord

7 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by bjt(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
New job
Good health
Safe travels
Sufficient cash
Family! Family!! Family!!!

Thank God for your life. Are you Itsekiri?

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2017
oladele97:
Nothing is funny than Christian testimonies.
Mr. man, go to your Muslim threads

3 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Obec70(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Preservation of LIFE! Despite kissing death in certain occasions, Jesus you owned all the glory I will forever worship you.

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Ekugbeh(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2017
Safe travels n upgrade in career

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Mission2prosper: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2017
obicentlis:
I lost over 120k USD at 520 earlier this year but my greatest happiness is that I am not owing any single soul a dime.
God saved me from myself by giving me wisdom to cancel a transaction that would have put me In debt of over 200k USD. How HE did that, it is still a surprise.
Even though the lost crippled my business activities but I return all glory to God.
Once there is hope, I know God will still restore what I have lost.

The experience is worthwhile!!!!
Amen

3 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by okway2: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2017
chiagozien:
Thank God for giving us Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I thank God that Kanu ran away from the python dance safely

5 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by KillerBeauty(f): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2017
If I have of the books in this world I will exhaust their pages
And still want more to sing your praises
God there is so much you have done
And I will keep on saying them till my life is gone.

5 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Maglorix(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2017
I thank God for life For my school even when I lost course mates He also blessed me with my dream girl, one who keeps giving me reasons to fall I'm not broke!
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by coputa(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2017
YOUR BEING ALIVE is enough to thank GOD
Na who dey alive dey find MONEY
Na who dey alive dey born PIKIN
Na who dey alive dey build HOUSE
Na who dey Alive dey buy MOTOR
Na who dey alive dey serve GOD
Praise thy LORD!!! Halleluyah
2018 loading..........
Don't forget to make a covenant with God this New year,have a personal,I repeat,personal relationship with him and stand by it, and you will thank me by this time next year.
Warning; Muslims and anti Christ should stay clear from this thread.

5 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by YemziAdez(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2017
Well, 2017 has been an interesting and challenge-filled year.

First and foremost, I want to thank God for my life (having recovered from malaria), that of my family and friends.

One major achievement this year is that one of my papers was published in a national Journal.

In addition, two of my manuscripts were accepted and presented at the Nigerian Young Academy (affiliated to the Nigerian Academy of Science) conference in FUPRE.

Equally important, Three of my manuscripts were accepted, presented and published in the book of proceedings of the Entomological Society of Nigeria conference in UNIZIK.

Osanobua uwese kakabo!

I'm believing God Almighty for more.

Thanks!

PS: I'm still a corp member

5 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Yhinkss(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2017
provision of job and accommodation.

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by krokronyash(f): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2017
His Grace. cool

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by vivienD: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Thanking God for protection for me and my family and also for successful admission into the University even though v not gotten it but my faith in him is strong

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2017
The list would be endless....seriously.
From breath of life to health to basic necessities to care/protection to steady finances to wisdom and discernment etc....
I say that cause God has mercifully and graciously given me chance after chance after chance......grace upon grace upon grace.....forgiveness upon forgiveness upon forgiveness.
I really don't understand His love for me...
What a mighty God!
Thank you Lord

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Caseless: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2017
Good health.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by hidhrhis(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2017
after all d challenges I faced God make me realise my true self
I dropped the childish part of me
I became someone who is only hungry for success and nothing more
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by abham: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2017
Figger:
Nothing, I mean...absolutely nothing. I feel so abandoned by my creator.
You being alive is enough.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Caseless: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2017
MsNgo40:
The list would be endless....seriously.
From breath of life to health to basic necessities to care/protection to steady finances to wisdom and discernment etc....
I say that cause God has mercifully and graciously given me chance after chance after chance......grace upon grace upon grace.....forgiveness upon forgiveness upon forgiveness.
I really don't understand His love for me...
What a mighty God!
Thank you Lord
your signature though.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Abudu2000(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2017
Which thank God, Everything I have I hustle for an, I wasn't sleeping in one place when they came. Rather I thank my parents for giving me education and then I thank the whites fo inventing education and technology

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by chiagozien(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2017
okway2:

I thank God that Kanu ran away from the python dance safely
i thank God that did not stop your suffering.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by missyblissy: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2017
Baba God too much!!!!

For the breath of life,protection and safety of my family I thank you God.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by okway2: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2017
chiagozien:
i thank God that did not stop your suffering.

Did it stop your suffering?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Levels Of Knowledge By Pastor David Ogbueli / Why I Keep A Coffin In The Church Altar- Rev. Ladi Thompson / Was The Trinity Doctrine Invented At A Council Meeting Or By The RCC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.