Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? (8883 Views)

See The Prophesies Of 2017 That Are Coming To Pass (SHOCKING) / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Too numerous.... Just too numerous....let me say one .... I used to squat in a room,left there and went to my guys house,sleeping on the ground. Now I stay in a flat worth 400k,fully furnished. People wey no even think of me dey call me say how far anything? I thank God!!!! Praise the lord!!!!!

You can confirm by my last year posts....I dey beg for work ...

5 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by MendeZ(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2017
That I’m alive to see this day. Plus all the other uncountable benefits of life
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Mariangeles(f): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2017
booqee:
There are so many. I'm thankful for every second Of every day of my life.

But worthy of note is that God saved me from accident some weeks ago despite been heavily pregnant. I was knocked down flat by a moving vehicle in the middle of the road while crossing. Miraculously, nothing serious happened to me or my baby. God be praised!
I thank God for your life and the life of your baby.

8 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Icecream4U(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2017
2017 is the best year for me. God has been wonderful.

I got lots of pussies this year grin

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Zenithpeak(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2017
God showed up at every point of need.

I'm serious some things happened like magic.

Divine connection that guarantees a sumptuous future.

If I say some things, you won't just believe.

God is good to me and my home.

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Chuksgeo: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2017
First my brother traveled abroad and got his papers this same year after some serious hardship and struggle.
Secondly I finished a Post Graduate program this same year, also another of my brother got admission to study Electrical Engineering, while another finished NYSC. The journey mercies God has granted the members of my family this year is more than enough to thank. A cousin of mine went for NYSC after almost 3years of graduation and many many more goodies God has blessed us with in the GLory year.

Praise be to him alone!

3 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by TheMainMan: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2017
vivienD:
Thanking God for protection for me and my family and also for successful admission into the University even though v not gotten it but my faith in him is strong
... you will receive the admission in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Caseless:
your signature though.

Oh yes....thank you for pointing that out.
My signature seems very harsh and contradictory, but it is me being very wise..in terms of my dealings on N.L.
I just made 1 year of membership after unfortunately deactivating & reactivating at least 3 times..
I have experienced some bad-intentioned and deceptive people on N.L....so I felt it necessary after several months to put up that signature. Didn't want to....but I must do so.
I have to be as "wise as a serpent, but as harmless as a dove".
Doesn't change what God has done for me and the person who I strive to be and how I live my life daily smiley

P.S. Perhaps I should make an adjustment to my signature. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by vivienD: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2017
TheMainMan:
... you will receive the admission in Jesus name
Saying a big Amen to that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by hemartins(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2017
I'm grateful to God for the good life He gave to me.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by acadadavido(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2017
HE SAVED MY LIFE....
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by mescan(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2017
God has been awesome, earlier this year, where I live was sold, the almighty by his infinite mercy provided another wonderful place, after paying for the apartment I had accident with my family, to crown it all, God blessed me with another bouncing baby boy in this month of December . God has been faithful and also a great provider in my life. Help me to praise God.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by saabright(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Figger:
Nothing, I mean...absolutely nothing. I feel so abandoned by my creator.

Oga life is worth all now.... he is preserving u for the best now.....thank him bro
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by chizzy4eazy(f): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2017
i dnt know were to start self. but am a WITNESS to his FAITHFULNESS. thats all i can say for now
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by OgaBuhari: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2017
1) Life and protection to me and my loved ones most especially my mom.
2) Providing my necessities and blessing my hustle and giving me meal during this recession.
3) Protection against accident during long travels by road.
4) Admission into the Great University Of Benin which paves way for a new dawn in 2018.
2017 was indeed great. God is Merciful.
Glory be to Him who sits upon the throne and to the Lamb forever. AMEN

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by 8stargeneral: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Keepn me and my family alive...my his name be glorified.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by victorVIC1(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Got a new job this month....Jesus did it.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by austine911(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2017
God is so wonder in my life this year. I can't thank him enough for he's wonder in this year 2017. A twin duplex with complete stone coated rooftile within 10 months, a bouncing baby girl and plots of land. God is great.

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by babstope05: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Better job, provision, protection and many more. He is ever faithful. For those still trusting GOD for one thing or the other, pls do not lose faith He will do it. My God of the 11th hour will answer our prayers
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by anyi385(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2017
On the 27 of May 2017, I was kidnapped. I spent 3 days in the bush, but to God be the Glory, I was released.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Nduemma12(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2017
He changed my financial Status and blessed my family with long life and prosperity
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Imunose(f): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2017
I'm thankful to God for granting me safety throughout the travels this yr.
I also thank Him for granting my expectations. For wat no eyes has seen, wat no ears has heard Nd wat has not been conceived in the heart of men, the Lord has given me.

Its going to be another blast of testimonies before 2018!!!

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by olumalcolm(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2017
Its almost the end of the year and i did not lose a frend, a loved one and we r all living in good condition. All thanks to the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by hebex12(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2017
I want to thank him for gift of life

New apartment and a new car coming on its way next February
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by OgatheTop: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2017
Life
Good health
New well paying job
New SUV
Increased clients
Spare cash

Glory to the King of Hosts!
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by georgecso(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2017
We were blessed with a beautiful baby this year after almost 4yrs of waiting.... Steady income and good health just to mention few of God's blessings upon our lives...

3 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by ikenna44: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2017
God gave me my dream job! Kept me and my family in good health... I couldn't ask for more! Thank You Jesus!
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2017
When people started shouting 'recession' I was so abundantly provided for by God that I wondered how oceans flows with great tide in my desert...

I would be roofing my house this year too...

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by captainbangz: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2017
By the grace of God, i sat for jamb exams,passed and got admitted.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by ladychioma: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Figger:
Nothing, I mean...absolutely nothing. I feel so abandoned by my creator.
. Pray over what ever you are passing through,he will see you through. I understand how you fill.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by lyntiffany(f): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2017
God have done numerous things for I and my famil that I can't count but just to appreciate and show him gratitude. He is indeed a faithful God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Of Proverbs / How Do You Know You Have The Holy Spirit? / Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.