Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? (8888 Views)

How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months / See The Prophesies Of 2017 That Are Coming To Pass (SHOCKING) / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by nickxtra(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Good health
a wonderful family
He made me a landlord
a new land
a new registered company
three contracts
protection
etc, etc

To God alone be all the glory
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by confistified(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2017
I have a lot to thank God for this year o.... He has been doing wonderful works in all aspects of my life.... Finance,Education,Health,Family e.t.c...

Thank you JESUS

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by kennyjam: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2017
I thank HIM for ;
1) Life of me and my family

2) Protection
3) Favour
4) Mercy
5) my Academics(And for the next level)
6) provision

7) Grace
cool NumerOus to mention

Next year shall by His grace be very better.........ONISE IYANU

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by themejiwalker(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2017
Successfully completed my masters degree

It’s been God. I’m thankful
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Good news? Lol...that means you kidding, Oya make it January, I'll remember to ask you..lol
Too many commitments in January...
If you cant remember a 'need' then it is a 'want'.

August is fine smiley
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2017
What has been my greatest challenge all my life is knowing my path in life: knowing exactly what God has in mind for me.

I have been praying for a job, got to the semi final stage of the recruitment process in a multinational company, did excellently well, but for no reason I didn't progress to the last stage. I was devastated and depressed, but that was when God revealed my path in life, not just my thoughts or opinion or what catches my fancy, but God revealed to me the exact career path I should take, and ever since, I have been a happy man even without a job after 2years of graduation.

Been healthy, never had an accident.
Never had all the money I wanted but never lacked the little money I needed.
Never had all the food I ever wanted, but never starved for a day.
Never had all the clothes I wanted, but never went about naked.

Indeed our God is a faithful God.

Above all, I'm alive, have a purpose and walk in the knowledge of God's purpose for my life.

Only the living have hope for a better tomorrow!

May God be praised forever.

3 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Too many commitments in January...
If you cant remember a 'need' then it is a 'want'.

August is fine smiley
cheesy When a woman starts going philosophical, just start wearing your shoes.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by multicolored(f): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2017
Gave me two jobs at a dream. More importantly, He gave me life.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Irwindickson(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
1. breath of life.
2. Journey mercies (Lagos - Benin) since January 5 till December 15. I travel twice on that road every month.
3. Good job
4. December bonus $$$$$..
5. And all the rest.

Baba God is merciful and Worthy to be praised every minute...

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
cheesy When a woman starts going philosophical, just start wearing your shoes.

Lool, be calm!

August is fine huh?
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Figger(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Did you work hard? grin grin
I believe I tried so hard but nothing seem to work out.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by shejane: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Life

Very important
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Lool, be calm!

August is fine huh?
Lol...Lemme joor, me that will even dash you a lot of money by then.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Figger(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
yesloaded:

But you are alive? thank God for the gift of life sir.
At certain points, I even contemplated suicide
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Figger(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
OgatheTop:

May Jehovah, my Maker locate you in 2018 and make you a testimony pikin such that by this time next year you'll come back here to testify to His goodness.

Yahweh my Lord, pls answer @ Figger's prayers and satisfy all His unsinful needs in Jesus name.

Amen.

...@Figger, you should thank Him for the gift of life at least.
Amen
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Lol...Lemme joor, me that will even dash you a lot of money by then.

Okay, I am very patient, so I will hit you up August so you dash me money...

Thanks smiley
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Okay, I am very patient, so I will hit you up August so you dash me money...

Thanks smiley
Alright.
You sound like an Edo girl smiley
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by youngreezy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
good health pr0tection grace favor too plenty to count

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by obicentlis: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tozinetita:

Wat kind of biz made u lose dat much, I'm sure u were trading forex in a greedy manner. Anyways tank God 4ur testimony
I transferred money to a banker who I normally buy USD from. Didn't know he was dealing with fraudsters. Don't wanna go into many details.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Profcamsey(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Good health, my family, and I became a m __________re. A year ago, I couldn't imagine that. God is good. Yahoo is not the only way you can make it with the internet.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Ladyzinny: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Figger:
Nothing, I mean...absolutely nothing. I feel so abandoned by my creator.
Why don't u thank at least for sleeping and waking up.
Do u know how many people i lost this year and what i passed through and still passing through, but I am still greatful.
Hold on don't loose HOPE,help is on d way.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by pasol4real(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wow
My best year till date ........
Was promoted at work .......
Never fell sick ,from january to december ......
Bro got married after years of hiccups ......etc
In fact every thing i do just dey penetrate......
Were ekene buruotuto fada fada ........
I just want to say THANK YOU LORD .

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by ladychioma: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Figger:
Nothing, I mean...absolutely nothing. I feel so abandoned by my creator.
Put it to God in prayer. I understand how you feel.
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by peterdakwal(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gift of life, sufficient money, good health, journey mercies, bumper hervest,,His word, successful completion of youth service and other wonderful work. I trust that my next testimony is going on to be a lucrative Job.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Codeofconduct(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
I lost my investment that should have yielded #1,600,000 thanks to fulani herds men
God is good through the good and bad times
I pray this doesn't become my worst christmass

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Pylony(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
THANK God this year my Rice, Beans and Maize harvest had a bumper break through. AAALELLUJAH. Bye bye Recession.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by bjt(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Nah, Bini
Why?

sorry I thought that was Olu of Warri grin
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by Incrizz(f): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
I'm on my knees dear LORD JESUS, with my two hands lifted high and tears in my eyes saying thank you for all YOU did for me this year.

Wow!! 2017 as year was da bombgrin
And the beautiful thing is, from the knowledge of The Holy Spirit within me, the blessings of God on HIS children is just a tip of the iceberg.

We should all just remember we are too small to be the reason we have been blessed with all the resources and all the blessings God has given us.
It's for others too.

We are blessed to be a blessing.
In such a way that others glorify God rather than us when we allow God's benevolence to flow through us to them.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Alright.
You sound like an Edo girl smiley

Lol, so Edo girls type in a kinda way?
Yes Yes, Bini specifically grin

You?
Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by bamac(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
First, for the gift of life over me, family, friends, well wishers and whoever is reading this.

As a Jumia Sales Consultant i thank God for the contract of #1.7million i won from an institution in Osun state even when i thought i have lost, God in his infinite mercy arranged it all for me, He gave me unexpected customers even outside the contract i won and i was able to end the year making orders worth millions of Naira in just 30 days. Thank you merciful God.

And this made me believe that my new dawn has started.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? by bamac(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
obicentlis:

I transferred money to a banker who I normally buy USD from. Didn't know he was dealing with fraudsters. Don't wanna go into many details.
ouch! When there is life the hope is unlimited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evidence That Catholics Worship Mary. / Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? / Nairaland Book Of Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.