Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (48757 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
How on earth would a true christian play with this golden opportunity?
Your greatest enemy is the man who advises you not to pay tithe .

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
victorazyvictor:

First my brother, every religion is powerful, am not disputing that and that's why they have followers.

What you believe is what works for you.
God is father and creator of all.
God is a merciful God
Till the last day we will all know the true way.

remain bless.
thanks for your compliment bro grin am gona be a father soon

Lovely. I am happy for you. Regards to your beautiful family.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Clean2016: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is nothing but a con artist. he was the posting billboard across PHC about his cure for HIV and aids,
how to win elections, medicine on how to be rich etc

He's Criminal. leave his story about tithe. I know him one on one
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by CloudResident(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Like play like play Daddy freeze is winning slowly but surely.
God bless this guy...he is bringing people out of religious slavery

#MyManOfTheYear wink

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by dermmy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
bedspread:

Tithing is brought into the house of GOD not into a Pastor Pocket.

How​ many Tithes have u seen in the house of GOD?
Pls can u show me the store house in ur church where the tithes are kept. Ur pastors have decided to turn the store house into their bank accounts. Their bank accounts are now the store houses. You have allowed a man to turn ur thinking upside down. U better go back to ur bible and study.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
emusmithy:
That man is not a pastor but a CIVILIZED NATIVE DOCTOR.

I see his banner everywhere in Port Harcourt...On it is inscribed, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH, FAMOUS AND POPULAR.

Who says that?

It's quite unfortunate our Port Harcourt pops are not very active on nairaland to expose this native doctor who now claims to be a pastor.

Pls if you know anybody in Port Harcourt, call and ask the person of Ufuoma Bernard. If the name does not ring a bell, add that his adverts is "contact me if you want to be rich, famous and happy"

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by lonikit: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
bedspread:
He is Depriving the people from obeying the Scripture because of a man...
He is Depriving the people of adhering to GOD'D WORD.
He is Exposing the Finances of members to Attack from the Enemy
He is unknowingly initiating the Members into Robbing GOD..
Tithing is Scriptural... it is not a Man's idea...

Tithing is brought into the house of GOD not into a Pastor Pocket.

do u know anytin abt tithe??
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by semyman: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Stop the tithes and see how they will change their profession of Jesus is Lord
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jesus never told me to pay tithes. wink

bedspread:
PAY YOUR TITHE.... LEAVE GRAMMAR.... YOUR LOCAL CHURCH NEEDS IT..
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by bitchcrafts: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Freeing the sheep of Men! ...Good one!!
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
maryjames9:

Lovely. I am happy for you. Regards to your beautiful family.
Thanks. God bless you.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by bionixs: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
chinjo:
It means he has no proper knowledge of the bible before opening his church
false prophet. Ask me in the next 24 months about his ministry, I will SHOCK you. He is not sure of his salvation
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
lonikit:

do u know anytin abt tithe??

all he said was the truth.

anybody telling you not to pay tithe is your worst enemy and you need to flee from him or her.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
I'm very sure this pastor is playing to gallery. How Freeze an infidel is the one interpreting the bible to him.
Tithe is not by force, if you are spiritual seed of Abraham you will pay.
Mind you that Pastor will task members in so many ways by telling to sow seeds, building offering, charity donations and if Freeze eventually condemns offering he will close the church.
I tell you, he is a wolf in sheep clothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nwaoma198(f): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Temysteve(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
chinjo:
that one doesn't worth calling a pastor, i can't blame him, i'm sure he was neva called by God so obviously he'll be misled by the unbelievers.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by lonikit: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
victorazyvictor:

all he said was the truth.

anybody telling you not to pay tithe is your worst enemy and you need to flee from him or her.

I ask u same question. wht do u knw abt tithe
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by bionixs: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bevista:
It means he is not dogmatic, but open to new (and more enlightened) interpretations and perspectives of the bible.
---
Surely, if Jesus was available today and he was asked questions concerning most issues in the bible, his perspectives would challenge some of the things we claim to hold as dogma, sacrosanct or law.
mumu Christians would give you a non Christian loads of like because they are not sure of their faith and dont know what bible says.,You practically mean that my Lord is not sure of what he said in the bible. e.g., fornication is the order of the day among the youth and some older folks. so, Jesus would have changed it to follow your rotten trend. God have mercy on your educated empty brain and poor reasoning
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Ajfems(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
They are from ghana
castrol180:

Where is this and where are they from black back babes...
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Temysteve(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Free the sheeple movement must succede
If God judgement start on freeze and his followers, u guyz will pity them.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by fof1: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
metroblogger:
His Holiness, Prophet Ufuoma Bernard, the founder of The Godist Church has reportedly decided to scrap paying of tax in his church as a result of listening to Freeze's teachings.

"No more tithing in my ministry": Pastor says after listening to Daddy Freeze and doing further research

According to the prophet's Facebook post, he is convinced Daddy freeze is right because he has looked through the bible and critically examined arguments for and against tithes and he believes paying of tithes is not biblical.

"No more tithing in my ministry": Pastor says after listening to Daddy Freeze and doing further research

Freeze has rejoiced over the prophet's decision and shared the news via his Instagram account with the caption:

"Wow this gentleman actually has quite a big ministry... I'm proud of him! Lets all stand up for the truth!"

The prophet further added:

http://www.metronaija.com/no-tithing-church-pastor-says-listening-daddy-freeze/

MISLED PULPITS AND ENDTIME DECEIVERS. PLS PACK WELL SO WE CAN LISTEN TO BIBLICAL TRUTHS. TITHE AND OFFERINGS ARE NOT FALSE TEACHINGS. THEY ARE PURELY BIBLE BASED DOCTRINES,DONT BE MISLED. ITS ABUSE IS D CONCERN OF OTHERS. TITHE IS BEFORE D LAW AND ANY SANE BELIEVER WILL SEE AND KNOW THAT,ITS IN ORDER. FOR D WELFARE OF D LEVITES EVEN TODAY. WE LEVITES IN D HOYSE OF GOD...D FULL TIME MINISTERS/PASTORS.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by makky555(f): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
chinjo:

You're very right...
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by ebenholer(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Help me tell prophet ufuoma dat not only must he scrap tithes but also offering. And he should use seed style nor freestyle any fundraising. After doing this then he should be expecting me in his church next sunday...imagine so called prophet
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Incrizz(f): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
God has raised His Church and the gates of hell can not prevail against it.

God's 10%, so that there can be food in HIS house, Freeze is commanding people to give it to the poor?

He should have encouraged giving to the poor without trying to cast the holy thing to the ground. Freeze you can't.

Freeze, the hold of the spirit of the Antichrist is broken in your life today in Jesus name, amen.

I didn't bother reading the post but it's clear the Pastor has foundational issues. He doesn't know what he is saying, please don't listen to him o!
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by 3RNEST(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Who is the leader of the free nation?
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Bevista: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
bionixs:
mumu Christians would give you a non Christian loads of like because they are not sure of their faith and dont know what bible says.,You practically mean that my Lord is not sure of what he said in the bible. e.g., fornication is the order of the day among the youth and some older folks. so, Jesus would have changed it to follow your rotten trend. God have mercy on your educated empty brain and poor reasoning
You could have made your point without necessarily throwing insults.
---
When Jesus was asked what the greatest commandment was, he could've simply picked one from the 10 commandments, but yet he chose give a fresh perspective. When he was asked about the law requiring adulterous women to be stoned to death, he could've simply upheld it, yet he gave a fresh perspective. I can go on to mention a few more.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Temysteve(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I give God the praise for this delivered soul.
Only the greedy will twist an obvious biblical truth for selfish gains.

When pastoring becomes less lucrative, only genuine preachers shall remain.
Let's help weed off the fakes.

Don't tithe.
Give your offerings to people in need. That is the only way to give to God.
Matthew 25: 40-45.
Yes! Everyone knws given is a blessing, same goes for tithing. If you want to continue been in abundance, the two is very important and essential.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Snow02: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
chinjo:
no it means he's still learning instead of claiming he knows it all
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by rabbi1234(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
I will appreciate if you can explain your teaching about not pay tithes, the bible verses that says not collect tithes . Please stop deceiving people.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Tecno66: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Now that you know please also return the ones you collected before.
metroblogger:
His Holiness, Prophet Ufuoma Bernard, the founder of The Godist Church has reportedly decided to scrap paying of tax in his church as a result of listening to Freeze's teachings.

According to the prophet's Facebook post, he is convinced Daddy freeze is right because he has looked through the bible and critically examined arguments for and against tithes and he believes paying of tithes is not biblical.

Freeze has rejoiced over the prophet's decision and shared the news via his Instagram account with the caption:

"Wow this gentleman actually has quite a big ministry... I'm proud of him! Lets all stand up for the truth!"

The prophet further added:

http://www.metronaija.com/no-tithing-church-pastor-says-listening-daddy-freeze/

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by obailala(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Reverse psychology woykd play out here. I see the man's ministry growing and even the collections increasing.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
careytommy7:

It's quite unfortunate our Port Harcourt pops are not very active on nairaland to expose this native doctor who now claims to be a pastor.

Pls if you know anybody in Port Harcourt, call and ask the person of Ufuoma Bernard. If the name does not ring a bell, add that his adverts is "contact me if you want to be rich, famous and happy"

Maybe I'll snap his banner at Rumuokoro and post it here. That man is no pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? / Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) / Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.