Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night (9789 Views)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2010
he lost his right to compassion the day his family decided that his helpless body is better off being used as a political tool rather than treating him like a sick father who deserves respect, by hiding him from his deputy and Nigerian Authorities.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Dominoifet(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2010
What the f? This imam- is he a dead man or he a necromancer? Cos it takes d dead 2 c d dead.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by nduchucks: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2010
mikeansy:

he lost his right to compassion the day his family decided that his helpless body is better off being used as a political tool rather than treating him like a sick father who deserves respect, by hiding him from his deputy and Nigerian Authorities.

At least you are honest enough to admit that Yardy lost his right to your compassion, because of actions of his family members and not because of any action on his own part. Pray that you are only judged by your actions and not by those of your family members.

May Yardy fully recover from his illness, Amu.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by chosen04(f): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2010
rebranded:

Smartass there is no place in the news article that said he raised hands like a remote controlled robot, i believe you can read now!

As negative as you may be, what  gives you the impression the man is not recovering

The imam never said he spoke. Did he? Is he now recovering in this HANDs but 'DUMB in the mouth?'.

Its obvious, you ability to decode lies and made up stories is ZERO!!!!
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by ENEONWO(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
If that post is just to fool people, i would recommend three drugs for the poster: 1] A seat  in the gutters for his buttocks. 2] A glue [better quality gum] for his lips. 3] A hot slap for his sagging cheek.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Dominoifet(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
The dead don't recover
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
ndu_chucks:

At least you are honest enough to admit that Yardy lost his right to your compassion, because of actions of his family members and not because of any action on his own part. Pray that you are only judged by your actions and not by those of your family members.

May Yardy fully recover from his illness, Amu.

Good for you for wanting to feel more compassionate for him more than his wife and family will like to. I dont want to do that,

I rather feel compassionate for the 150million Nigerians who have been taken for a ride all through this process.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by rebranded(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2010
chosen04:

The imam never said he spoke. Did he? Is he now recovering in this HANDs but 'DUMB in the mouth?'.

Ok so now he didnt move like a robot again, you have finally read the article grin
Pls read threads well before you make senseless comments and attack people
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by ojimboIV: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Why can't you people express joy and happiness for Yardy's recovery, if the story is true?  You people seem to have lost your ability to be compassionate.

Not a single one of you is offering thanks for Yardy's apparent recovery, many of you are worse than the lowest animals. If Yardy were your father, I'm sure your reaction would be different. Geez, the man is a human being first.

tell us what we don't know.
do you have any evidence to support his recovery?
all these scripted stories are pissing me off.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by jimmysho(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
another day dream plot against the nigeria state. it wont work for the house daavid is getting stronger by the day while that of saul is getting weaaker and weaker.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by ladi02(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
chosen04:

Hey Ms.chosen04 noone knows the true situation of Mr. President's health you have no proof that he is recovering or dead
Thats what the cabal wants

Everyone remember we are first human beings before anything else becareful what you wish for another person!
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by safeact(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2010
All these clerics that call themselves 'emirs' are gradually loosing their worth in d nation! D best option is to impeach yardua and get him out of that aso rock if they are not contented with d privilege of being allow to stay there. Atleast if GJ is made d substantive president, all these ASIRIS would end. He should make passage of d Sec44/45 resolution in d cabinet a top agenda else people must keep deraling him from focusing in his programs.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by komekn(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ndu-chucks,

The is a nonsensical proposition what is the rational basis for your compassion, knowing what is right but willingly, intentionally  refusing to do what is right and reasonable. Yaradua has further exacerbated the situation with shameless deceit, outright lies, misinformation and subterfuge causing undue disadvantage and in some cases causeing suffering to millions of Nigerians.

We have a case of clear UN-REPENTANCE there is no forgiveness of sins with out REPENTANT REMORSE as a result no compassion. As the word puts it a broken and contrite heart I will not despise.

Yaradua is accountable to Nigerians and the convention of public office makes it mandatory that he makes representation to the acting President, the two houses of legislature and to all Nigerians in general, as it concerns his health. Not some grey bearded imams.

My view is these actions are intentionally done to undermine the government, cause instability and tantamount to sedition and are treasonable.

This drama must come to an end someone has remained incapacitated for 6 months what more evidence do you need, the new executive councils first job is to bring back honour, integrity  and institute the legal provisions of the constitution and have him removed and all the cabal tried for treason including Turai.  

Nuff Said angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by BlackRevo: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2010
komekn:

Ndu-chucks,

The is a nonsensical proposition what is the rational basis for your compassion, knowing what is right but willingly, intentionally  refusing to do what is right and reasonable. Yaradua has further exacerbated the situation with shameless deceit, outright lies, misinformation and subterfuge causing undue disadvantage and in some cases causeing suffering to millions of Nigerians.

We have a case of clear UN-REPENTANCE there is no forgiveness of sins with out REPENTANT REMORSE as a result no compassion. As the word puts it a broken and contrite heart I will not despise.

Yaradua is accountable to Nigerians and the convention of public office makes it mandatory that he makes representation to the acting President, the two houses of legislature and to all Nigerians in general, as it concerns his health. Not some grey bearded imams.

My view is these actions are intentionally done to undermine the government, cause instability and tantamount to sedition and are treasonable.

This drama must come to an end someone has remained incapacitated for 6 months what more evidence do you need, the new executive councils first job is to bring back honour, integrity  and institute the legal provisions of the constitution and have him removed and all the cabal tried for treason including Turai.  

Nuff Said angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Thank you for this write up, when did chief imam and family members became authority in relation to the health of a president that we have not seen for six months?.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by nduchucks: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2010
@komekn,

What part of "Yar'Adua is ill" is difficult for you to comprehend?

You write:

knowing what is right but willingly, intentionally refusing to do what is right and reasonable. Yaradua has further exacerbated the situation with shameless deceit, outright lies, misinformation and subterfuge causing undue disadvantage and in some cases causeing suffering to millions of Nigerians.

Pray tell, can a gravely ill man, do all of the things you itemized above? How insensitive of you people!!
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by chosen04(f): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2010
rebranded:

Ok so now he didnt move like a robot again, you have finally read the article grin
Pls read threads well before you make senseless comments and attack people

Simple question u cant answer!!. Its not your Problem, cant a malu rearer like you can believe anything once your Imam and sultan is involved?,

He is no longer Playing with children, playing games, jogging, training. Its now shaking hands!!!!. These malu brained gooferians(Rebranded inclusive) can never stop to reason that they are not dealing with Kids but grown ups.

What will these malu brained begins tell us 2morrow? He can now recognise his" LATE ELDER BROTHER" i guess

You are hopeless for believing this trash
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by ojimboIV: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Pray tell, can a gravely ill man, do all of the things you itemized above? How insensitive of you people!!

we've had analogies in earlier threads to this effect but i'll mention one. because a chauffeur has access to the only set of car keys, does not mean he should hang unto the keys when he is ill leaving the owner to feel fury of the elements when moving from A to B.
it is easy for you to point at the insensitivities of people.

things you may want to think about, though.
1. we've been lied to for too long and that is enough to lose one's trust and compassion.
2. have you ever thought of the possibility that this may turn out to be one huge ploy to keep siphoning security votes. there is evidence to this in the news.
3. why have they involved imams?
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by nduchucks: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2010
ojimbo IV:

we've had analogies in earlier threads to this effect but i'll mention one. because a chauffeur has access to the only set of car keys, does not mean he should hang unto the keys when he is ill leaving the owner to feel fury of the elements when moving from A to B.
it is easy for you to point at the insensitivities of people.

things you may want to think about, though.
1. we've been lied to for too long and that is enough to lose one's trust and compassion.
2. have you ever thought of the possibility that this may turn out to be one huge ploy to keep siphoning security votes. there is evidence to this in the news.
3. why have they involved imams?

Item 1: You say, "we've been lied to for too long e.t.c. e.t.c "

The question is who has been lying to you? It certainly has not been the gravely ill Yar'Adua.

Item2: You write: "have you ever thought of the possibility that this may turn out to be one huge ploy to keep siphoning security votes e.t.c"

Whoever is behind this huge ploy is not the gravely ill Yar'Adua

Item3: You ask: "why have they involved imams?"

Whoever involved the imams is not the gravely ill Yar'Adua.

Y'all should stop condemning a gravely ill human being and wish for his quick recovery. Shikena.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ndu_chuks

If you do some soul searching you will realise Yar'adua, his family and yourself are the insensitive ones here. That you admit that he has been gravely ill for 6months is more reasons why he should either be in Katsina, Germany or Saudi Arabia (depending on where his preffered doctors are) taking care of his health as a private citizen but surely not Aso Rock.

Yar'adua's continued stay in Aso Rock as President is criminal and its a disgrace that the man we entrusted with the security of this country is so willing to take the rest of the country down the gallows.

Talk about the first family and the President being so un-Patriotic.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ndu-Chuks

Is Aso Rock the new cantonement for gravely ill people? Has it occured to you that those who loot in the name of Yar'adua do so because he is in Aso Rock? Have you ever called for his relocation to Katsina? Can we assume that all those who have opposed the legitimate removal of Yar'adua from Aso Rock are simply aiding and abating crime and theft? because it is because he is still in Aso Rock thats why people continue to steal in his name.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Bialegend(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Why can't you people express joy and happiness for Yardy's recovery, if the story is true? You people seem to have lost your ability to be compassionate.

Not a single one of you is offering thanks for Yardy's apparent recovery, many of you are worse than the lowest animals. If Yardy were your father, I'm sure your reaction would be different. Geez, the man is a human being first.
Because southerners, especially Igbos are not "aturu" sheep like you northerners to agree to anything they are told.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by ojimboIV: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ndu_chucks.

"there is no smoke without fire".
"a stitch in time saves nine".
i'm sure these adages sound true where you come from.

pointers to why the 'gravely ill' yar'adua is part of all this.
1. he's not been truthful about the true state of his health. the only official news we have about his health. up until now is kidney problem and acute pericarditis.
2. he is one that sang 'rule of law' like some top ten hit single. why couldn't he do the simple tasks the constitution required of his office? he only had to sign a document to the effect of handing power over. up until now we have no such letter.

i will be the first one to join you in saying perhaps he didn't orchestrate any of the recent events.
but you have his family and close aides telling us otherwise and giving us scripted stories.

good thing a new FEC will be inaugurated soon. they must put sentiments aside and declare as a matter of principle that yar'adua is INCAPACITATED. and let us move forward with national business. nigeria is bigger than one man and his family.

i don't have anything against the nation paying for his medical services wherever he chooses to be. but we can't afford to have wool pulled over our eyes for too long. enough is enough.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by nduchucks: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2010
mikeansy:

Ndu-Chuks

Is Aso Rock the new cantonement for gravely ill people? Has it occured to you that those who loot in the name of Yar'adua do so because he is in Aso Rock? Have you ever called for his relocation to Katsina? Can we assume that all those who have opposed the legitimate removal of Yar'adua from Aso Rock are simply aiding and abating crime and theft? because it is because he is still in Aso Rock thats why people continue to steal in his name.

There is nothing in the constitution that states that a sick President must be removed from office. He is sick and getting treated, Shikena. He belongs in Aso Rock, that is where our Presidents reside.

All the people who are committing crimes in Yar'Adua's name should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The FEC and NASS can remove Yardy from office if they deem it necessary. My bet is that, he will not be removed from office.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by sammyzacks(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2010
It was the same Yaradua that was supposed to attend Jumat the other day. Why has the Imam dragged himself into politics?

If the Imam truly met Yaradua, why must he talk to the press about it?Should not it be a confidential visit? Imams are not politicians, but this Imam has soiled himself in dirty political issues. How much was he paid by Turai to speak to the press? If we are to here about Yaradua's condition , it should come from a Gov personnel not an Imam.

The Chief Imam told Daily trust that he and the three others had sought to see the President only to pray for his full recovery so that he can resume office soonest.What is the craze about returning to office. If we pray for Yaradua's recovery, it is for him to get better and not for him to resume work. His life should be more important to him than the presidency.

Chief Imam, please stop allowing Turai to use you for her selfish ambitions.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2010
ndu_chucks:

There is nothing in the constitution that states that a sick President must be removed from office. He is sick and getting treated, Shikena. He belongs in Aso Rock, that is where our Presidents reside.

All the people who are committing crimes in Yar'Adua's name should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The FEC and NASS can remove Yardy from office if they deem it necessary. My bet is that, he will not be removed from office.

Stop speaking from the four compass points of your mouth.

One moment he is gravely ill and unaware of the crime being committed on his behalf.
The next moment he is sick and getting treated.

I don't know what constitution you read. But the Nigerian constitution says when a President is incapacitated you remove him from office. If he is removed from office then he should not be in Aso Rock.

Like Ojimbo said, I don't mind Yar'adua being treated on FG funds, I don't even mind his Salary paid for the rest of his tenure and placing him on live pension. But the constitution must be respected. An incapacitated man must leave office, thats what our constitution says.

Anything contrary to that is criminal.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by ojimboIV: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
sammyzacks:

It was the same Yaradua that was supposed to attend Jumat the other day. Why has the Imam dragged himself into politics?

If the Imam truly met Yaradua, why must he talk to the press about it?Should not it be a confidential visit? Imams are not politicians, but this Imam has soiled himself in dirty political issues. How much was he paid by Turai to speak to the press? If we are to here about Yaradua's condition , it should come from a Gov personnel not an Imam.

The Chief Imam told Daily trust that he and the three others had sought to see the President only to pray for his full recovery so that he can resume office soonest.What is the craze about returning to office. If we pray for Yaradua's recovery, it is for him to get better and not for him to resume work. His life should be more important to him than the presidency.

Chief Imam, please stop allowing Turai to use you for her selfish ambitions.

on point.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Sunofgod(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
"Iman bans Nairalanders from discussing online his recent lies and deceipt in the press"

That's tomorrow's headlines,
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by ladi02(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2010
chosen04:

Simple question u cant answer!!. Its not your Problem, cant a malu rearer like you can believe anything once your Imam and sultan is involved?,

He is no longer Playing with children, playing games, jogging, training. Its now shaking hands!!!!. These malu brained gooferians(Rebranded inclusive) can never stop to reason that they are not dealing with Kids but grown ups.

What will these malu brained begins tell us 2morrow? He can now recognise his" LATE ELDER BROTHER" i guess

Na wa o!
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by hatch: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2010
Sun of god:

"Iman bans Nairalanders from discussing onilne his recent lies and deceipt in the press"

That's tomorrow's headlines,

Please do not kill me with laughter grin  grin  grin

mikeansy:

Yep !  wink

@ Topic
I think it should be titled "Chief Imam saw Yar Aduas remains last night "  sad
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by rebranded(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
chosen04:

I dont think you are ok!, you keep quoting comments made by NL members as jokes, no newspaper ever mentioned that Yar'adua was playing with children or playing games etc,

I leave you to your twisted thinking
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by ojimboIV: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2010
rebranded:

I dont think you are ok!, you keep quoting comments made by NL members as jokes, no newspaper ever mentioned that Yar'adua was playing with children or playing games etc,

I leave you to your twisted thinking

errrmmmm.
dailytrust 'the propagandist' newspaper did. angry sad sad sad

here
http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16004:yaradua-returns-to-work-next-week-associates&catid=46:lead-stories&Itemid=140
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by chosen04(f): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2010
ojimbo IV:

errrmmmm.
dailytrust 'the propagandist' newspaper did. angry sad sad sad

here
http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16004:yaradua-returns-to-work-next-week-associates&catid=46:lead-stories&Itemid=140

Thanks for providing the link to that "aturu"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Budget: Saraki Assures Nigerians Of Adequate Oversight / Rescheduled Polls: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials In Oyo / Onanuga To Ningi: Tinubu Operating On N28.7t Budget, NASS Jacked It Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.