Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night (9790 Views)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by ceecee(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2010
Thank God he is recovering from this state!

Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Rmc1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2010
^^^^ chai na wao  shocked  shocked  shocked

@ topic
So the chief imam saw and shook hands with yara sick, and it was the adc on his side that raised yara sick s hand 4 him to shake. Abeggii  make we hear word enough of this deceit joo
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by blackboi(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
God punish anybody wey won spoil my day! angry
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by abelix(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2010
umya should just go back to his village , he is now a relic
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by terryjohn7: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2010
This are make up story and i expect this imam to be sensessable enough in deceiving his people.i no those men were been paid to say this, am not surprise that this men could be this cheap. imaging imam embarassed
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by igwe4life(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2010
They just pumped him full of drugs that allows him sit still for 10 mins, enough time for the Imam to pray for him and leave, thereafter he placed back on oxygen, Let Yar Adua come out in public, commission a project or attend the opening ceremony of the world cup in SA, if he can survive that then we know he's fit again.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by akwaowoudo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2010
igwe4life:

They just pumped him full of drugs that allows him sit still for 10 mins, enough time for the Imam to pray for him and leave, thereafter he placed back on oxygen, Let Yar Adua come out in public, commission a project or attend the opening ceremony of the world cup in SA, if he can survive that then we know he's fit again.
Nigeria is moving without the man; aso rock is no sick bay. Soonest, he would be ejected from aso rock.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by bisiaet: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2010
What are they talking about? Is their any common sense in this I presume no. Why Chief Imam? Why only those who are ready to cover him had the so called access? He did not show up to Senate president nor Speaker of the house nor Acting president so to what relevant all these people he showed up are to what all Nigerian are saying now? This is absolutely irrelevant. If they are sure of what they are saying let Yardua in a simple term show up himself that is all. But for Nigeria to trust this information is far from reaching in absolute and nobody cares and beside he cannot come from nowhere now and say here I am I have come sorry we are no longer interested is just overly too late for that now. He has failed us and for that if even he come out now he should be ready for a lenghty court battle for slaping Nigeria by face.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by scoro99(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2010
i saw him 10 minutes ago in front of my house in lagos.

my guy has promised to see him tomorrow in Ph.

Na so we all go see am.

wont u see him too? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by TheSaintz: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2010
why do we bring in so much sentiment into all that we do
if there has to be any information about a president in a civilise nation it has to be thru those appointed for that purpose like the information minister

why also are the press so stupid as to lack basic understanding of the constitution
and promote such even if what they have said is true

i for one wish yar adua speedy recovery but not to allow his vice to have access to him is another thing that make me sick of this nation

Things are done like its a family affair.

we should be happy that we are a blessed people, other nations, not just african nations would have finally killed themselves for all the nonsence that is going on

Please whether Imams or Pastors have seen him is not the issue
but that those in authority should learn to respect Nigerians

and our press should stop promoting rubbish
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by apari001: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2010
If the president is fine enough then he should address the nation, Make the Imam bring yar-adua come out for the nation to see,
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Gudiza(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
Enough of this already,

I'm absolutely ashamed of these illiterate bigots in the villa.
They are not ready to quit dragging the nation name in the mud.

Any year umya is fit let him show himself the AP, David and Dimeji
and face the rest of Nigeria and the constitution. Enough is enough.
It beats me that so called learned scholars be mixing themselves
in this charade.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by otokx(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2010
The drama continues
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by PastorOla1: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2010
THEY SHOULD ALL KNOW THAT TIME DOSE NOT WAIT FOR ANY ONE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT TIME IS NO LONGER IN FAVOUR OF PRESIDENT YAR'ADUA ELECTION IS AROUND THE CORNER, SECOND TERM DOOR IS CLOSED ON YAR'ADUA NOW, WE SHOULD ALL STOP THIS GAME OF DISTRACTIONS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by daffur: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2010
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by software(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2010
Na dem sabi oooooooooooo
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by jenuel: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2010
That the President should receive close associates including Imams raises more questions than answers. That he is yet to see his able vice president up till now shows that all is not well. But lets all wait till tuesday when the wife screened in abstentia takes oat of office. More drama will begin to unfold.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by eros(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2010
I am just disgusted at this new stunt. Its very annoying that these evil politicians will always make a mountain out of a mole hill just for their personal gain. Yaradua is even dumb for allowing himself to be used as a puppet in this whole mess.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by DeepSoul(f): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2010
Like some people have rightly pointed out, Yar Adua may not be in any position to make any decisions or have any input in this show of shame. The man is most likely deathly ill, if not dead!

This Imam had better be careful lest I consult with Mohammed and tell him to withdraw the seven virgins they have saved for him in Paradise.

As for Turai, hmmm. What can I say that hasnt already bn said.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by astuto: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2010
It's all propaganda if u ask me.

Have u noticed that it seems to be people from a certain part of the country that are allowed to see this man? Odd. Not funny at all.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by SuperT(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2010
Quote from: purplelady on Yesterday at 10:17:17 AM
They said he shook hands, did he say any thing?

Ustaz Musa said that was not their mission to the Villa.

Is just to pray with him. They can know whether is talking or not as is
not part of there visit.

Nawaa O
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by SuperT(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2010
Quote from: kosovo on Yesterday at 07:07:51 AM
Imam can't lie . . .

The truth will soon come. Let wait and see
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by doubled192(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2010
nawao Imam, u follow shocked
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Virtueways(f): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2010
I saw the news earlier before it was publish but told myself that I wouldn't be the one introducing such topics. I still wish him a quick recovery or is it quick Resurrection. LONG LIVE YAR'ADUA
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by eleweobi1: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2010
@ndu_chucks
ifhe were to be my father, i will advice him to obey constitution, do the rite thing and take care of himself.chikena
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Mekzie(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2010
Another story about Yar Adua

Una no dey tire?

sad sad sad
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by SuperT(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2010
Another story about Yar Adua

Una no dey tire?
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by SuperT(m): 12:56am On Apr 04, 2010
Since the man is still alive, people will continue talking about him unless he was declared
otherwise.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by spben(m): 3:03am On Apr 04, 2010
You can fool people for awhile not forever , when something is not good we dont have to paint it , let your yes be yes and let your no be no , we are not a fool , people should stop covering him; are we on the right track ??
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by okunoba(m): 3:54am On Apr 04, 2010
@Ndu-Chucks, we all want the president to get better and most have compassion for him, the problem is the disrespect of Nigeria and it`s Constitution that is going on in Yaraduar`s name . In a proper democracy the health status of a sitting shouldn`t be a secret. The Gov`t should have access to his health status, I believe it`s criminal of the cabinet not to have access to the President. Suppose he his being held prisoner and because of his ill health can`t fight back.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by oseiwe(m): 5:30am On Apr 04, 2010
We be don forget abt the man. If Yar'Adua is able to talk nd move around, he wouid have reclaimed his seat. A vegetable can not be a robot. Unless dats d double we were watching out for.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by MrCartha: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2010
If I catch that Imam, walahi talahi I go take im elbow scratch im nose angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood In Imo Kill 2 & Displaced 8000 / Armed Herdsmen Should Be Declared Terrorists – Itse Sagay / Rescheduled Polls: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.