Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (64449 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers With Highest Followers On Instagram / Top Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In May / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nathaniel bassey......ma nigga. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by rayopt(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
esivue007:
Nigerian gospel singers I hail ya all o,but it a pity I found hilsongs,women of faith songs more attractive and lot more than ya all.
I dont even have any of ya all song on my playlist here with me.

hillsong?

Am an unrepentant addict. . .

HillsongUnited. . . Every song was a hit front to back!!!

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Goahead:
Stock player of my phone
Wow, I like that player, I need lyrics music player
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by SuperSuave(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nonsense list!! Where's EXCESS LOVE?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by ikemesit4477: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That list is incomplete if Telli Person by TIMAYA and Ebezina by Preye aren't there.
olodo! Telling person na gospel music? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by jonnytad(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
seunny4lif:
Move me go where?

Abeg somebody play me
Olamide - WO

Ur mate dey discuss hijab

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by goldbim(f): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Goahead:
Only You Jesus - Ada Ehi

The best of 2016/2017 so far!
this song is the real deal!!

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by williamdeluxe(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
EKWUEME....heard dix song @ crusade last week nd d lyrics has bin on my mind....my favorite part of d song goes lyk dix..

"You are the Living God oh, Eze no one like You!”

11 Likes

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Esthefaith(f): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Elijah oyelade is an awesome worshipper... I love his songs....

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Memories12411: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pastor Ekene (My tomorrow must be greater than today).
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Where is Frank Edward. undecided

AList of Top gospel songs without any Frank Edwards song is Trash.

Dude is gifted always makes sense in ALL his songs

Trash?
Naija Mentality.

No be the same God all of them they sing for?

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Joyzeey(f): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Where is Onise Iyanu and Ekwueme

5 Likes

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Goahead(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
kkko:

Wow, I like that player, I need lyrics music player
Tag me on any dead thread lemme guide you on loading lyrics on your own stock player.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Jodha(f): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
williamdeluxe:
EKWUEME....heard dix song @ crusade last week nd d lyrics has bin on my mind....my favorite part of d song goes lyk dix..

"You are the Living God oh, Eze no one like You!”

Dude that ekwueme song is madt...it touches the spirit and soul...God gave him DAT song....

I like that..." No one can do mhe like yhu do...no one can touch mhe like yhu do God..." Part..And the Igbo woman was amazing.... "Inye kurugi ni neme"...

That song is the bomb...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Goahead:
Tag me on any dead thread lemme guide you on loading lyrics on your own stock player.
OK. Whatsapp me na
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by andresia(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
SONNIE Badu is a Ghanaian
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by CaptainG00D: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

[s]Trash?
Naija Mentality.
No be the same God all of them they sing for?[/s]

Whats is this one saying.
go back Read me again..pls
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Ademoore07(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Goahead:
Only You Jesus - Ada Ehi

I need this player. How can I get it
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
I have almost all of them. God is good.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Goahead(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ademoore07:

I need this player. How can I get it
Stock player
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by ElRapido: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
One corner
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Edipee(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pease where can I download latest naija gospel songs in Mp3?
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by arrestdarrester: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Where is "name above every other name" by Ada Jesus?
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by seedsower(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Deefuray:
This God is too good------- Nathaniel bassey

For your glory-------Tasha cobbs

Hallelujah ------ Nathaniel Bassey

My trust is in you (don't know the real title tho) ------ David G

Na you be God------Tim Godfrey ft Eben

Odogwu na ya -------- Samsong ft Chioma jesus

Odogwu n'agha -------- Samsong ft Chioma jesus

My repeat song
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by nonjebose(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Any of Ada's "Testimony" and "Chetah" songs
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by promixdavinci(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Goahead:
Only You Jesus - Ada Ehi

Wow i like ur music player wit such lyrics, pls i nid u 2 put me through on getin lyrics on my music player jst d way u do. Tnx
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by ebpius1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Chim oh , drop it at my feet, Oghene doo.
#all by frank edwards. I love frank.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Tonytonex(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
GOOD ONE EXCEPT NO. 6.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by aariwa(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

It’s Sunday people… and it’s about that we get our worship on! or don’t you think so too?! Well, it’s not just to worship.

But worship in a way that moves you spiritually, that’s why we’re bringing to you these ten peculiar Nigerian gospel songs that will make your Sunday blissful.

1. Glorious God — ELIJAH OYELADE

2. Baba — SONNIE BADU

3. Alpha Omega — JOE PRAIZE

4. Miracle Worker Ft Nathaniel Bassey — GLOWREEYAH BRAIMAH

5. Someones At The Door — NATHANIEL BASSEY

6. Twale — FLO

7. Imela — SOLOMON LANGE

8. Mighty God — JOE PRAIZE

9. Great Are You Lord — SINACH

10. Imela Feat Enitan Adaba — NATHANIEL BASSEY

We do hope you have a lovely Sunday and a nice week ahead!

READ MORE: http://www..com/2017/12/here-are-10-nigerian-gospel-songs-that.html

What of Steve crown's " everything written about you is true"

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by actrinity(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:
Where will the songs be moving us to?
From where? , to where?

Play them for terrorists and enjoy the MOVE of your life.
HahahahahahaHahahahahaha Abeg bro, let my belle no burst oooo
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Goahead:
Only You Jesus - Ada Ehi

Not really a fan of gospel music but I love interesting ones, especially this one, I really like the song.

Does ur MP come with lyrics by default?
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by BUHARImyDOG: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
ekwume_prosper
I remember_Elijah
my trust in u_David g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye / I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.