Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (64441 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers With Highest Followers On Instagram / Top Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In May / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Drbarmes(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
where's steve crown, panam percy paul n Solomon lange
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Jean2(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Used to be majorly Hosanna Music, I recently got to discover some Nigerian Gospel artists. Some follows: Nathaniel Bassey - Book of Life Joe Praise - Alpha Omega Sonnie Badu - Baba O!

rayopt:

hillsong?

Am an unrepentant addict. . .

HillsongUnited. . . Every song was a hit front to back!!!
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by etosly: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ekwueme should be on the list.david G

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That list is incomplete if Telli Person by TIMAYA and Ebezina by Preye aren't there.
That weed don dey do you skon skon
again.
Timaya na gospel musician?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Ademoore07(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Goahead:
Stock player

Bro, I can't find it on Google play store. Can I get a download link from u.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Goahead(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ademoore07:

Bro, I can't find it on Google play store. Can I get a download link from u.
Sorry, I mean it's a player that came with my phone... What phone do you use?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by CaptainG00D: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
That list is incomplete if Telli Person by TIMAYA and Ebezina by Preye aren't there.

Ihave warned u to stop smoking.
Is telli person a gospel song undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by dstar01(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
where is BRING DOWN YOUR GLORY by PANAM PERCY PAUL?
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Nairasolutions: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dr Paul enenche - You always there for me, Dr Paul Enenche - I can't pay you lord , ,Dr Paul Eneche - My lord will turn it around, Prosper ft Mrs Nwachukwu - Ekwueme , Nathaniel Bassey - Hallelujah , Nathaniel Bassey - Olowo gbo woro , , Nathaniel Bassey - Is your name in the book of life , , Frank Edwards ft Don Moen- Eze ndi eze ,Frank Edwards ft Don moen - Kanyi bu lie ya elu , Sinach- Way maker. Ada - Only you. Glowyereah ft Nathaniel Bassey - Miracle worker Travis Greene - Intentional Elijah Oyelade - Glorious God Ebezina .... Samsong ft Chioma Jesus - Odogwu na agha These song carry deliverance and healing mantles

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by ttmax09(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
cescky:
grin

You forgot

" Is my name in the book of life" by Nathaniel Bassey

That song can convert seun

That guys voice...o my Lord.. anyways he sings in the spirit so it should be so
u won chop ban bah grin
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Ademoore07(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Goahead:
Sorry, I mean it's a player that came with my phone... What phone do you use?

I use infinix hot S.

U can help me check about the app details and website
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Nairasolutions: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nairasolutions:
Dr Paul enenche - You always there for me, Dr Paul Enenche - I can't pay you lord , ,Dr Paul Eneche - My lord will turn it around, Prosper ft Mrs Nwachukwu - Ekwueme , Nathaniel Bassey - Hallelujah , Nathaniel Bassey - Olowo gbo woro , , Nathaniel Bassey - Is your name in the book of life , , Frank Edwards ft Don Moen- Eze ndi eze ,Frank Edwards ft Don moen - Kanyi bu lie ya elu , Sinach- Way maker. Ada - Only you. Glowyereah ft Nathaniel Bassey - Miracle worker Travis Greene - Intentional Elijah Oyelade - Glorious God ,,, David G- I trust in you, Pastor Chris - He touched me ............. Then Ebezina song .. Samsong ft Chioma Jesus - Odogwu na agha These song carry deliverance and healing mantles

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Yappy04luv: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wat abt Monique - power flow?
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Saviouranking127(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
To me, this list is incomplete! What of:- Ada- Only you jesus Ada- I overcame Ada- Testify David G- My trust is in you David G- Let it rain David G- Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Goahead(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ademoore07:

I use infinix hot S.

U can help me check about the app details and website
Download musicmatch from playstore.... I use xiaomi

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Obec70(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
And they forgot Panam p. Paul, Cornelius Benjamin etc.? Wouldn't know there yards stick of the ones picked.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Icon79(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
FIXED:

Sinach: Way Maker

Prospa Ochimana - Ekwueme feat. Osinachi Nwachukwu

O pari

Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

It’s Sunday people… and it’s about that we get our worship on! or don’t you think so too?! Well, it’s not just to worship.

But worship in a way that moves you spiritually, that’s why we’re bringing to you these ten peculiar Nigerian gospel songs that will make your Sunday blissful.

1. Glorious God — ELIJAH OYELADE

2. Baba — SONNIE BADU

3. Alpha Omega — JOE PRAIZE

4. Miracle Worker Ft Nathaniel Bassey — GLOWREEYAH BRAIMAH

5. Someones At The Door — NATHANIEL BASSEY

6. Twale — FLO

7. Imela — SOLOMON LANGE

8. Mighty God — JOE PRAIZE

9. Great Are You Lord — SINACH

10. Imela Feat Enitan Adaba — NATHANIEL BASSEY

We do hope you have a lovely Sunday and a nice week ahead!

READ MORE: http://www..com/2017/12/here-are-10-nigerian-gospel-songs-that.html

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by eagleonearth(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Where is Frank Edward. undecided

Any list of gospel songs without any of Frank Edwards song is Trash.

Dude is gifted always making sense in ALL his songs
my dear I don't know why they always sideline a spirit filled musician like that. Frank means a lot to me.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Gmajor(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Goahead:
Only You Jesus - Ada Ehi

The best of 2016/2017 so far!
What is the name of this application
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Xantosdamy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin the list is not complete without wo spiritual by olamide fada fada by phyno eledami mi by olamide
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by williamdeluxe(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

Dude that ekwueme song is madt...it touches the spirit and soul...God gave him DAT song....

I like that..." No one can do mhe like yhu do...no one can touch mhe like yhu do God..." Part..And the Igbo woman was amazing.... "Inye kurugi ni neme"...

That song is the bomb...

d song always uplifts my heart,soul nd body

it makes me feel whole nd part of sumfin bigger dan d world i live in

like u said such song kan only kum 4rm God nd i CONCUR
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by mylifeisagift(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Where is Frank Edward. undecided

Any list of gospel songs without any of Frank Edwards song is Trash.

Dude is gifted always making sense in ALL his songs
I thought I was the only one noticing how seriously people are trying to undermine him

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Jodha(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
williamdeluxe:

d song always uplifts my heart,soul nd body

it makes me feel whole nd part of sumfin bigger dan d world i live in

like u said such song kan only kum 4rm God nd i CONCUR

I feel the same way bro...

Like I can flow with the lyrics even though I don't understand Igbo fluently I can till connect with it...it's amazing....

Not many songs can cut across language barrier... I give it to him....

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
What is twale doing there?
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by mickeymimi: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by CaptainG00D: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
eagleonearth:
my dear I don't know why they always sideline a spirit filled musician like that. Frank means a lot to me.

Seriously it suprises me too.. his songs has a lot of passion and spiritual powers!.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by CaptainG00D: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
mylifeisagift:

I thought I was the only one noticing how seriously people are trying to undermine him

Bigorty n biasness... i swear no one is like Frank Edwards.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Adekorya: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
delikay4luv:
Hezekiah Walker - God favoured me.
The song lyrics is powerful
Powerful indeed. Thanks for sharing it.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by mickeymimi: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gbemisoke by nollywood stars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxOhbUoRtMI
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Paayne(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dunno much about most of the songs mentioned here, buh mehn! CASTING CROWNS by nathaniel bassey is more than enough for me!

song literally makes me want to be born again, Lol.
something about nathaniel's composition sha, on point stuffs!

F.Y.I - i'm not ur typical saint, but sometimes i could jes be in the mood to vibe to some nice gospel tunes..
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Praiseamazing: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
True talk
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by chyboyfrank(m): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2017
Nosikebit:
If u dont hv frank edwards and sinach on that list, it's useless

Sharaap!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye / I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.