Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Why Do People Do This?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Do This?? (10392 Views)

Please Why Do People Do This When buying roadside Corn ? / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by missyQween(f): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2017
This remind me of when my Friend and i went to the school canteen to eat and there is this two girls close to us,They barely touch their food,They stood up and left.My friend and I couldn't stop laughing.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by edimolu(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2017
khristal87:

It s neither ur nairaland nor ur worry. Learn to mind ur business too.
just as it was never your business to have quoted me, bloody hypocrite
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by XTLikeNat777: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2017
Some times when the food is bad and you don't want to complain or engage in needless arguments it's better you leave the food and go quietly.

It happens.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by bizzy500: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2017
Mariinee:
I have been wondering. What's the motive behind going to a restaurant, buying food and not eating that food to satisfaction?
I notice people like wasting food in the bid to act big or something. Now,I have no problem with rich and wealthy doing that, they have the money. But if you don't have the money, why must you waste food?

I once met a girl inside a restaurant in my school. She entered, ordered food, bought plastic coke and then sat down to eat. To my amazement,she ate like four spoons of the food, sipped a little of her coke and then stood to leave. She didn't even finish her chicken. shocked
Frankly, from the way she was dressed, it was obvious she just wanted to act big. I was pretty sure she would still be hungry so I just shook my head in pity.

On the other side, there were two men too. They ordered a lot of salad, rice, plantain and everything but they only ate the chicken. shocked shocked
I was like... shocked shocked

To me, it's just plain wastage of food. There are so many people out there without food to eat so stop wasting food. If you go to an eatery, order what you can finish. Do not buy more than you can finish. And stop leaving food in your plate just to act big.cheesy

Even if you must remain food in your plate, leave just a lil amount. angry angry angry
poverty dey worry you...
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by lereinter(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
how i wish i was there
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Ladeola(f): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
I'v actually done that b4,and it'snt because i like to waste the food,bt cos the rice b like stone in my mouth(it's half done)..it'snt al eateries that serve better food,tho..and dt cud b d reason for some people doin dat
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by ucnwafor(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
That s why I jst like the recession biting our economy, so we cn learn 2 manage...no matter wat, derz is no excuse waste food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by girlhaley(f): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Well... you are right. But I am pretty sure that girl was forming. That restaurant is the best restaurant in Unilorin back-to-back, their food is madding. grin grin
And the Coca-cola can't be tasteless too nah. sad sad

Lol, what's the name of the restaurant?
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
girlhaley:

Lol, what's the name of the restaurant?
Sister Biggs.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by girlhaley(f): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Sister Biggs.
Okay
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Fabuloski(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Like seriously, why would anyone even eat amala and co with fork or spoon. It doesn't even go together. embarassed embarassed You have got to eat and lick your finger while eating nah. cheesy cheesy

How was your day?
It Is Not Forming Actually. I As A Person Cannot Eat Does Foods With My Hand, I Do Use Fork. And This Gat Nothing To Do With Forming. I Have Been Doing This Is I Was A Kid.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
girlhaley:

Okay
You know it?
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by girlhaley(f): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mariinee:
You know it?
I'm not sure,i'm new here.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lalas247:

It’s like seeing ppl eat eba, pounded yam or Amala with fork (why) ... I’m like dey deceive ya self grin
You just need to see the way some ladies form when they are in restaurant ... and they look hungry o ... dem go dey chop salad leave protein and carbs sad because of deek .. kolewerk

Happy Sunday dear kiss kiss kiss
hmmm... Just when i thought you're foreign

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
girlhaley:

I'm not sure,i'm new here.
Oh, nice. What department? Sister Biggs is in front of the female Lagos hostel. That is around the Student affairs.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by ffo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Your roomates are FFO grin
Who are they?
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by girlhaley(f): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh, nice. What department? Sister Biggs is in front of the female Lagos hostel. That is around the Student affairs.

Geography

Not familiar with the campus yet
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mariinee:
I have been wondering. What's the motive behind going to a restaurant, buying food and not eating that food to satisfaction?
I notice people like wasting food in the bid to act big or something. Now,I have no problem with rich and wealthy doing that, they have the money. But if you don't have the money, why must you waste food?

I once met a girl inside a restaurant in my school. She entered, ordered food, bought plastic coke and then sat down to eat. To my amazement,she ate like four spoons of the food, sipped a little of her coke and then stood to leave. She didn't even finish her chicken. shocked
Frankly, from the way she was dressed, it was obvious she just wanted to act big. I was pretty sure she would still be hungry so I just shook my head in pity.

On the other side, there were two men too. They ordered a lot of salad, rice, plantain and everything but they only ate the chicken. shocked shocked

To me, it's just plain wastage of food. There are so many people out there without food to eat so stop wasting food. If you go to an eatery, order what you can finish. Do not buy more than you can finish. And stop leaving food in your plate just to act big.cheesy

Even if you must remain food in your plate, leave just a lil amount. angry angry angry

HONESTY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. Why waste food really May your dreams come true. While this is an observation within us, on a global level the United States of America have been for donkey years dumping the surplus of their large plantations harvest in the sea while so many less privilege countries suffer food insecurity.

"One wonders whether boundless, all embracing compassion for our fellow creatures might not enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drastic, rapid change. Up to now, whenever a society turned a new leaf it had the devil at its elbow". (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition)

Wasting food to act BIG? How What a BIG FOOL!!! It is as well no excuse at all for the rich to behave is way. Hence, its a problem.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
girlhaley:

Geography

Not familiar with the campus yet
Oh, that's why. It's a different route. You know the school park? You can ask where Lagos hostel is from there. It is a stone throw. My department is beside yours though.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Who get that wetin concern you meme?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by girlhaley(f): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh, that's why. It's a different route. You know the school park? You can ask where Lagos hostel is from there. It is a stone throw. My department is beside yours though.

Yeah, i know the park and what department is that?
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=Tajbol4splend post=63407012][/quote]
grin
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
greiboy:
That is because you haven't seen restaurants where they recycle food. grin

Have you?
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
PastorLucifer:

You are sure you didn't eat it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2017
girlhaley:

Yeah, i know the park and what department is that?
Faculty of communications and information science, Masscoms.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Lalas247(f): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2017
bignoisemaker:
hmmm... Just when i thought you're foreign
You should see my white friends ... worst than me grin
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by habsydiamond(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Haha......she's dey pity the food say e go waste Una dey bash her....e no good oo....
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by girlhaley(f): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Faculty of communications and information science, Masscoms.

Oh,okay. Have you started receiving lectures?
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
For me, I am really a very slow eater and I get anxious easily, if I get a call that my attention is needed I won't be able to concentrate and eat.

If I take a spoonful of the food and it's not tasty I am abandoning it, so that's why I hardly try out new food sef. Your mentality reminds me of people that grew up during the civil war. Most are against wasting food.
Mariinee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
girlhaley:

Oh,okay. Have you started receiving lectures?
Nope. Freshers haven't started receiving lectures.
I am a stale fresher. grin grin
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Sugar97(f): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Like seriously, why would anyone even eat amala and co with fork or spoon. It doesn't even go together. embarassed embarassed You have got to eat and lick your finger while eating nah. cheesy cheesy

How was your day?

Funny enough, I am not able to eat amala (or any other okele) with my hands. I was brought up to use fork for eating almost anything. Not like i'm forming o, I've actually tried eating amala with bare hands, it just didn't work. In fact, u don't want to see me doing it, u'll be sick in ur stomach cos my hand will be all messed up with the soup up to my elbow grin grin

But when people see me eating amala with fork, they think i'm just forming cheesy grin
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sugar97:

Funny enough, I am not able to eat amala (or any other okele) with my hands. I was brought up to use fork for eating almost anything. Not like i'm forming o, I've actually tried eating amala with bare hands, it just didn't work. In fact, u don't want to see me doing it, u'll be sick in ur stomach cos my hand will be all messed up with the soup up to my elbow grin grin

But when people see me eating amala with fork, they think i'm just forming cheesy grin
Really. LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / 11 Ways Guys Request For Sex (very Cool)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.