Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,342 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Am Fast Becoming Gay - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Fast Becoming Gay (3286 Views)

Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! / Our Celebrities Are Now Something Else Even Tuface... Gay Alert (photos) / Openly Gay Nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus, Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Oxster(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzz....u don start again abi...which time u join association of black black people....

Lol,,am black nah,,it runs in my blood
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Fweshspice(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
abeg talk am still jare.. E fit work.
kk.. pay a visit to a brothel, by the time dey 4ck you up u go cum back to ur senses.. it works lyk magic
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Jodha(f): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

wetin do your dp pic nah

Ah go tell yhu after yhur fasting and prayer...
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
boliswitpassprik:
OP

you need to be taken to a Libyan slave market asap shocked
coman kari me go. If you no face front there.. Mtcheeeew
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fweshspice:
kk.. pay a visit to a brothel, by the time dey 4ck you up u go cum back to ur senses.. it works lyk magic
e be like say your bar don low. I for no beg make you talk sef. I dey fear STD, you still dey direct me go the headquarter.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

Ah go tell yhu after yhur fasting and prayer...

sisterly, you dey vex
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by habsydiamond(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,am black nah,,it runs in my blood
No be that kind of guiness black ooo....oga ao u dey na
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,,wetyn concern me?am a tycoon bro

If interested just tell me.....I hv alot of Dem ohh
chai people ehn.. You be tycoon? Gay business tycoon abi which kaind tycoon you be?
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Martin0(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Evaberry:
so many hypocrite here
U ve come againgringrin
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Jodha(f): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

sisterly, you dey vex

Shuuu brotherly....wetin wan make mhe vex nah?...
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Should i shock you? Put me with over 1000 girls i may be attracted to just 1....I don't know why it happens to some of us this way, but it's our cross to bear. I've come to accept it with time. What you should do is this, when the one comes that clicks, make sure you're consistent, girls loved stability when being wooed, be consistent, and grab it. Some of us don't connect to easily with females. I have to do some digging to know why, maybe speak with a therapist, but it's just the way it is ( Dancing Coolio ) wink
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Gofwane(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
There is a thread about one gay guy that got his nyash vandalised by all these guys with their big, big cassava.

The end result of that thing is scary. Anybody that viewed that thread and still go ahead to become a gay guy should know that he is on a suicide mission

I don't know how to dig up that thread

1 Like

Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Fweshspice(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
e be like say your bar don low. I for no beg make you talk sef. I dey fear STD, you still dey direct me go the headquarter.
tor... i no wan talk before na u say make i talk wetin dey my mind
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Oxster(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
habsydiamond:
No be that kind of guiness black ooo....oga ao u dey na

Lol,,bro,,all nah 4 money oh
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Oxster(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
chai people ehn.. You be tycoon? Gay business tycoon abi which kaind tycoon you be?

Not specific bro,,but I can connect u to gay,,if u need
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Should i shock you? Put me with over 1000 girls i may be attracted to just 1....I don't know why it happens to some of us this way, but it's our cross to bear. I've come to accept it with time. What you should do is this, when the one comes that clicks, make sure you're consistent, girls loved stability when being wooed, be consistent, and grab it. Some of us don't connect to easily with females. I have to do some digging to know why, maybe speak with a therapist, but it's just the way it is ( Dancing Coolio ) wink
as winners member wey i be my broda, my own case is totally different buh as e be say this na new dawn now i must to do something about it. First, i am an introvert, i fit proud for africa since gals don dey toast me dat year (lol) so na up my shoulder dey always dey and the worst part of it is that i'm very moody.. In a minute i'd be replying to a chat and before you know, i don't even want to know you again, you can gerarahia is all what my mind (mood) will be screaming. I yaff accepted my fate and yaff carry my cross ooo but i realy wanted to become better, and as e no work. But it's all thanks to my past and growing up. Thanks for your words tonight bro. I appreciate.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
as winners member wey i be my broda, my own case is totally different buh as e be say this na new dawn now i must to do something about it. First, i am an introvert, i fit proud for africa since gals don dey toast me dat year (lol) so na up my shoulder dey always dey and the worst part of it is that i'm very moody.. In a minute i'd be replying to a chat and before you know, i don't even want to know you again, you can gerarahia is all what my mind (mood) will be screaming. I yaff accepted my fate and yaff carry my cross ooo but i realy wanted to become better, and as e no work. But it's all thanks to my past and growing up. Thanks for your words tonight bro. I appreciate.

i spent my growing years in that church, i think we all picked up a lack of interest in women in our grooming years. most of my guys too we dont easily get too attracted to women, all of us, as in like 7 of us i know. The lesson is once you find the one that clicks, make it happen, sharp sharp
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oxster:

Not specific bro,,but I can connect u to gay,,if u need
abeg coman kari your wahala go jare.. Puna dey sweet, i no wan leggo buh my mind and body no wan gree. Na help as my body go accept puna again i need. I no wan f**k anoda man jare.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Oxster(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
abeg coman kari your wahala go jare.. Puna dey sweet, i no wan leggo buh my mind and body no wan gree. Na help as my body go accept puna again i need. I no wan f**k anoda man jare.

Ok ohhh,I concur
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

i spent my growing years in that church, i think we all picked up a lack of interest in women in our grooming years. most of my guys too we dont easily get too attracted to women, all of us, as in like 7 of us i know. The lesson is once you find the one that clicks, make it happen, sharp sharp
no wahala bro.. Thanks for your words. I must to try by fire by force.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:
Yhu are free to become gay...when yhur ass starts leaking nobody go tell yhu...
i wasjust thinking about this very moniker before you dropped by. I don't know why buh i really hate this moniker and it's not like i know the handler though buh i just hate the moniker without no reason. Each time i see a post by this moniker, i hiss like say the moniker don offend me tey tey.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by SmartchoiceNGR: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mynd44.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
Mynd.4.4.
why you dey call am?
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Jodha(f): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
i wasjust thinking about this very moniker before you dropped by. I don't know why buh i really hate this moniker and it's not like i know the handler though buh i just hate the moniker without no reason. Each time i see a post by this moniker, i hiss like say the moniker don offend me tey tey.

Loool...I would have said thel feeling is mutual....but too bad I don't know anything 'bouh yhu or yhur moniker...I think I'm seeing it for the first time or not ...

Bottom line ...I don't know of yhur existence... But here yhu are developing high bp over my pseudonym...

Yhu see as yhur life don already dey bend dey go...

1 Like

Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

Loool...I would have said thel feeling is mutual....but too bad I don't know anything 'bouh yhu or yhur moniker...I think I'm seeing it for the first time or not ...

Bottom line ...I don't know of yhur existence... But here yhu are developing high bp over my pseudonym...

Yhu see as yhur life don already dey bend dey go...
you people and insult.. Did i ever mentioned i know you or hate the handler? I never care about the person behind the moniker. I just hate the moniker was all i said. Romance section and insults are like.... You don quickly throw first punch cuz you thought i attacked you. God forbid, not even after your insult will i ever reply back with insult. I have nothing against the person behind the moniker. I don't even know you for crying out loud. I hate the moniker for no reason was all i said, you hear?
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Jodha(f): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
you people and insult.. Did i ever mentioned i know you or hate the handler? I never care about the person behind the moniker. I just hate the moniker was all i said. Romance section and insults are like.... You don quickly throw first punch cuz you thought i attacked you. God forbid, not even after your insult will i ever reply back with insult. I have nothing against the person behind the moniker. I don't even know you for crying out loud. I hate the moniker for no reason was all i said, you hear?

Yhure getting paranoid over nothing. ...check my post again...I never insulted yhu...I only stated the obvious...

Until now I don't know of yhur pseudonym but here yhu are hating mine for no just cost....
Yhu come across ...so many pseudonyms herein...how come yhu put my own for head...when we've not had any conversation before now?...
Anyways that's yhur problem...

Have a good night rest..
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by habsydiamond(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,bro,,all nah 4 money oh
money, key to locked doors....
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Oxster(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
habsydiamond:
money, key to locked doors....

M telling u ohh
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Phut(f): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
@ paybak: You are wary of girls because 1 gave you an infection in the past. You don’t like using condoms. You are now becoming attracted to guys.

Do you know that homosexual sex (anal) has the highest incidence of STD infection. Why don’t you face and fix the core issue, which is your hatred of condoms,instead of trying to externalize the blame? If you do not fix the core issue, how can homosexual sex help you?
Izizi nti ike na eso ozu ana - The stubborn mosquito follows the corpse into the grave. Be guided.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
Phut:
@ paybak: You are wary of girls because 1 gave you an infection in the past. You don’t like using condoms. You are now becoming attracted to guys.

Do you know that homosexual sex (anal) has the highest incidence of STD infection. Why don’t you face and fix the core issue, which is your hatred of condoms,instead of trying to externalize the blame? If you do not fix the core issue, how can homosexual sex help you?
Izizi nti ike na eso ozu ana - The stubborn mosquito follows the corpse into the grave. Be guided.

Your "1" almost felt like I. For a moment i thought you gave the dude the infection grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

Yhure getting paranoid over nothing. ...check my post again...I never insulted yhu...I only stated the obvious...

Until now I don't know of yhur pseudonym but here yhu are hating mine for no just cost....
Yhu come across ...so many pseudonyms herein...how come yhu put my own for head...when we've not had any conversation before now?...
Anyways that's yhur problem...

Have a good night rest..
i bet you have never for once loved some people/things without a reason. If only you have such experience would you know and understand what i'm trying to say. I hate the moniker without any reason.

Nighty anyway.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
i bet you have never for once loved some people/things without a reason. If only you have such experience would you know and understand what i'm trying to say. I hate the moniker without any reason.

Nighty anyway.

WHhat moniker do you have this much hatred for self?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Many People End Up Regretting Their Choice Of Spouse??! / Group For Africans / Gay Buddhist Monk Having Drug Gay S.ex With Monks In Temple, Leaked On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.