Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,318 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Am Fast Becoming Gay - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Fast Becoming Gay (3284 Views)

Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! / Our Celebrities Are Now Something Else Even Tuface... Gay Alert (photos) / Openly Gay Nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus, Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Your "1" almost felt like I. For a moment i thought you gave the dude the infection grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol.. You won't kee me in this forum.. I no go gree.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
lol.. You won't kee me in this forum.. I no go gree.

Not my fault brov wink
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Phut(f): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Your "1" almost felt like I. For a moment i thought you gave the dude the infection grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao! No be me o! I don’t know the guy from Adam. But truly dude needs to fix himself. A lot of times people go about expecting, expecting, expecting from other people. That is the biggest problem in relationships because most people are too selfish and are always thinking about what they want. People that have this to an extreme, never find true happiness and fulfillment t because those come from within and not from others. You give an insatiable person, Queen Sheba, and they would still find fault.
OP change and improve yourself. Don’t try to mold the world into your perception of what it should be.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Phut:

Lmao! No be me o! I don’t know the guy from Adam. But truly dude needs to fix himself. A lot of times people go about expecting, expecting, expecting from other people. That is the biggest problem in relationships because most people are too selfish and are always thinking about what they want. People that have this to an extreme, never find true happiness and fulfillment t because those come from within and not from others. You give an insatiable person, Queen Sheba, and they would still find fault.
OP change and improve yourself. Don’t try to mold the world into your perception of what it should be.

You;re smart, been watching your comments for some time. Insatiety is the problem, gross inability to find a relationship and stay in it without drama. People are dramatic, selfish, place huge expectations on people and won't make the faintest of ammendments to be a batter person for the other party. Let's leave that aside jare. Ilove ya intuition. R u single and free to mingle?

1 Like

Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Doctormarrvin: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

It happens to me too. I hardly get attached or even attracted to girls. Some of us are wired that way, you'll find the one in a million you'll be attached to. Sowwie. I can relate with your frustration. Try having female friends, as many as possible and see if something can develop from there
some of us are wired to be attracted to as many as possible
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Phut:

no be my fault aunty phut.. I no dey selfish. Infact i hate fish, trust me. But i always under perform with a condom. I can't do anything with it. I hate it i swear and i can't start asking girls to go for test before we'd have sex or so. How many girls i wan talk that to? No wahala sha, thanks for your advice. I go try change.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

You;re smart, been watching your comments for some time. Insatiety is the problem, gross inability to find a relationship and stay in it without drama. People are dramatic, selfish, place huge expectations on people and won't make the faintest of ammendments to be a batter person for the other party. Let's leave that aside jare. Ilove ya intuition. R u single and free to mingle?
Ashawo.. I ask you make you come advise me you dey find something else.. Lol. You wan use her do morohunmubo(i see something carry come) before you go de-activate ba? No wahala.. Aunty phut wey you dey oooo? Coman answer your crush. God yaff finally provide for you a miracle NL husband.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
Ashawo.. I ask you make you come advise me you dey find something else.. Lol. You wan use her do morohunmubo(i see something carry come) before you go de-activate ba? No wahala.. Aunty phut wey you dey oooo? Coman answer your crush. God yaff finally provide for you a miracle NL husband.

Oya, call her out abeg. No time to check time, me and intelligent women are like 5 and 6 wink
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Phut(f): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

My brother, I don marry ... born oh!
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Phut:

No wonder, your intelligence is of the higher realm. Well done ma
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Phut(f): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
no be my fault aunty phut.. I no dey selfish. Infact i hate fish, trust me. But i always under perform with a condom. I can't do anything with it. I hate it i swear and i can't start asking girls to go for test before we'd have sex or so. How many girls i wan talk that to? No wahala sha, thanks for your advice. I go try change.
So make a commitment. Condom use would not be an issue if you were married. But if changing partners up and down is what you choose, changing the gender of your partner is not going to solve the problem. Decisions, decisions ay?
Anyway, I have spoken as the aunty that I is. I don’t really post a lot. But something about your post pushed me too. Don’t jump from frying pan into the fire
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Phut(f): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
And who tell you say I Dey look for miracle NL husband. Just because I advise you out of the goodness of my heart grin
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Phut:
lol.. Jupxter dreams shattered. Smh.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Phut:

And who tell you say I Dey look for miracle NL husband. Just because I advise you out of the goodness of my heart grin
no tell me say you don quick vex oooo. Na joke level we dey ooo mami. And thanka for your advice tonight.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
lol.. Jupxter dreams shattered. Smh.

Lol. You're brutal. grin
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by Phut(f): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2017
paybak:
no tell me say you don quick vex oooo. Na joke level we dey ooo mami. And thanka for your advice tonight.
I no vex o! And you’re welcome.
Re: I Am Fast Becoming Gay by imustsaymymindo: 6:33am On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

It happens to me too. I hardly get attached or even attracted to girls. Some of us are wired that way, you'll find the one in a million you'll be attached to. Sowwie. I can relate with your frustration. Try having female friends, as many as possible and see if something can develop from there

Lol. This many female friends advice would make him totally gay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Can I Marry Cheap, Recession And Age Not Friendly Anymore / Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ? / SA Radio Host To Reduce Breast Size For Better Life (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.