Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining (4914 Views)

I've Found Every Woman's Weakness / Finally I've Understood Why Men Cheat!!!! / I've Found Love On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Being ingenious,a graduate and a mentor (taught for 10 years), I usually feel life deserves to be fair to me. i was among the best in my class. Wherever I worked, I was praised for my organizational skills. Almost every one prognosticated that I would excel.

This is the primary reason I felt shortchanged when suffering and death came knocking. But now i know better after examining the following persons' lives.......

1 Like

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
1) yar adua - the former president of Nigeria. He had all the privileges he could ever wish for yet died.

2) felix ibru - former governor of delta state with a large empire yet death came calling

3) dora akunyili - former MD of NAFDAC and Minister of information. Despite her connection and affluence, she transcended to the world beyond

4) pius ehwerido - a big time politician in delta. Was a serving senator until his death. Power couldn't save him.

All these great men died and people have stopped complaining. How much less a red scrawny man like me who's unsuccessful.

3 Likes

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
It's best I fade off quietly. I've gotten this far by chance (with little or no benefactor)
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by kaybams1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Young man you will not fade off. You shall live to fulfill destiny. I infer you are facing a life threatening sickness or something but please you need to live in the moment. Surround yourself with loved ones. People that will make you happy. Stay strong. Your generation needs you.

7 Likes

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by purem(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dis guy don start again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
frustratedrat:
It's best I fade off quietly. I've gotten this far by chance (with little or no benefactor)
have came across your lamentations. What exactly is your problem? Abi no be en you dey fresh so...

1 Like

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Martinez19(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
I sympathise with you. The thing is that we should endure as much as we can. We can only do our best and hope for the best. My advice is that you stop giving out info about yourself on nairaland. Many people are wicked and don't care. They think they know your suffering better than you even though they have never been in your shoes----- human beings for you. wink

6 Likes

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 18, 2017
RIP wink wink shocked

If u like kill ur self after dem don wish u RIP for 1week no body wld remember you.
Thise people u mentioned have achieved what they are destined to achieve.
Guy just set a Goal for your self in 2018, looking for plans on how to achieve your goals, dedication and Honesty wld get you there.
Read other threads on business am sure you wld learn a lot.

This life is sweet oh!! When there is money.
Dnt think any fucking body here is goong to pity u
Nobody put ur mata for head.

You want something then Go for it.
#youngboyhustlinghard

2 Likes

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by ojkalito(m): 1:13am On Dec 18, 2017
Hang on Rat...Good things comes when you least expect it...even me typing didn't get anything to eat all day but I'm hopeful grin

1 Like

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by falcon01: 2:23am On Dec 18, 2017
frustratedrat:
what exactly is your problem??
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Gofwane(m): 2:30am On Dec 18, 2017
E be like say this ratus, ratus guy don see shekpe drink this evening that is why he is being optimistic.
By tomorrow when the highness don comot from his brain, he will still walk majestically back into his usual and well known pessimistic mode
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by punisha: 3:44am On Dec 18, 2017
It appears all the advice this rat comes here for ain't sinking in... someone buy him a bottle of sniper already so he can end his misery. stop assuming u got problems bigger than everyone else. You don't have to be rich to touch lives... Start little. it is rewarding. Airforce1 for instance may be an attention seeking worm, but certainly is optimistic and got goals which someday, with persistence will achieve it all. He appreciates the little he's got. learn from him u arsewipe. Be good at something, stop waiting for free handouts. You can be better than any of these people u mentioned and still live a fulfilling life. Remind ur self that your President didn't atttend a secondary school when u think its getting any worse. snap outta ur madness u rat!

3 Likes

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by MasterKim: 4:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Bros die if u won die jare.
People wey no reach sef don die tey-tey.
U just dey here to open foolish threads.
Before u die, pack ur clothes give dem aboki make e no be like say dem jus born u for notin

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by albacete(m): 5:26am On Dec 18, 2017
NLanders and savagery
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2017
kaybams1:
Young man you will not fade off. You shall live to fulfill destiny. I infer you are facing a life threatening sickness or something but please you need to live in the moment. Surround yourself with loved ones. People that will make you happy. Stay strong. Your generation needs you.
hmm.. I'll keep hoping. I really hope to get up to 70 years
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by terrezo2002(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2017
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes the tunnel is so long and dark, but it certainly has an end.
Some people live and die in the tunnel without seeing the light. They are just trapped in there no matter how hard they try.

I am certain of one thing....Say ye to the righteous it shall be well for they shall eat the fruit of their doings Isaiah 3:10.
There's no one who serves the Almighty God who does not rejoice at the end. So no matter what you are going through as a child of God, it will surely end and your testimony shall break forth.
If you have not received Jesus Christ into your life, do so now so Jesus Christ can intervene in your life
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by ubunja(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2017
easily the most dipressing post on NL
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2017
Wait a sec, you mean you are a graduate?
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2017
That's why I like Airforce 1 that guy is fvcking optimistic he believes in himself so much and that's an attractive trait unlike op here.
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by strangest(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2017
frustratedrat:
Being ingenious,a graduate and a mentor (taught for 10 years), I usually feel life deserves to be fair to me. i was among the best in my class. Wherever I worked, I was praised for my organizational skills. Almost every one prognosticated that I would excel.

This is the primary reason I felt shortchanged when suffering and death came knocking. But now i know better after examining the following persons' lives.......

All these people have touched someones life, one way or the other and that's the essence of life... They did not fade off just like that....

I once lost a million plus naira to someone I truly love but it seems she has other plans with another man, I was emotionally down and couldn't do anything at work... Started drinking and smoking heavily... Along the line I got a fully funded scholarship worth 14million naira.. Just pray and work hard... The best is yet to come

1 Like

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2017
true talk
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2017
strangest:

All these people have touched someones life, one way or the other and that's the essence of life... They did not fade off just like that....

I once lost a million plus naira to someone I truly love but it seems she has other plans with another man, I was emotionally down and couldn't do anything at work... Started drinking and smoking heavily... Along the line I got a fully funded scholarship worth 14million naira.. Just pray and work hard... The best is yet to come
hmmm... One can only dream big with a sound mind/good health.

Sickness hook me for neck (throat infection/blockage). Once I can get assistance to treat myself, my mood might come up again
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Treasure17(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2017
When there is life, definitely there is hope. Don't give up bro . Be patient and wait for your season.
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by newslifeop: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Good
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by terrezo2002(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2017
strangest:

That was the result of sowing and reaping. Never count sacrifices as a loss. You sacrificed #1M and you were blessed with #14M.
So don't stop helping those you have power to help whether they are grateful or not for you shall surely reap the harvest of your seed. Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by anibirelawal(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2017
frustratedrat:

Now that you have a reason not to lament anymore.... all you have to do now is to change your name from frustratedrat to HAPPYman..
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by strangest(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2017
terrezo2002:

That was the result of sowing and reaping. Never count sacrifices as a loss. You sacrificed #1M and you were blessed with #14M.
So don't stop helping those you have power to help whether they are grateful or not for you shall surely reap the harvest of your seed. Congrats

Thanks a lot
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by policy12: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2017
strangest:

Pls what is d name of the scholarship?
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
After reading what the op said, I quickly created a new account with the suggestion of one comment here.

Op, from what you wrote, you may be in your mid or late 30's or at most early 40's. I want to let you know that you are the only one who is responsible for your own happiness.

I am a federal government civil servant.

I clocked 41 few months ago but I'm not yet married for reasons and conditions I felt I cannot change.

Some men married at 29 but till today have no child, some of my school mates are dead. But I'm still alive. I live an average life of a Nigerian civil servant, drive a good car but I'm not yet married. Not that I'm into girls in fact I'm not in any relationship since the last 14 months.

All these are personal, they are burdens and everyone has his own.

Here on nairaland, I have learnt a lot. I can only keep myself happy if I won't to be happy. Self pity kills like cancer.

You have the key to your desired state of mind.

I Explained the above to let you understand that the world is not a bed of roses. I'm gainfully employed but that's not all.

Wake up now. Speak positively to yourself. If you wish yourself death, you die.

3 Likes

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
ahappymannow:
After reading what the op said, I quickly created a new account with the suggestion of one comment here.

Op, from what you wrote, you may be in your mid or late 30's or at most early 40's. I want to let you know that you are the only one who is responsible for your own happiness.

I am a federal government civil servant.

I clocked 41 few months ago but I'm not yet married for reasons and conditions I felt I cannot change.

Some men married at 29 but till today have no child, some of my school mates are dead. But I'm still alive. I live an average life of a Nigerian civil servant, drive a good car but I'm not yet married. Not that I'm into girls in fact I'm not in any relationship since the last 14 months.

All these are personal, they are burdens and everyone has his own.

Here on nairaland, I have learnt a lot. I can only keep myself happy if I won't to be happy. Self pity kills like cancer.

You have the key to your desired state of mind.

I Explained the above to let you understand that the world is not a bed of roses. I'm gainfully employed but that's not all.

Wake up now. Speak positively to yourself. If you wish yourself death, you die.
it would have been better if i have reached 41. That way i'll say i'm partially satisfied with my expeditions.

I'm just 25. I started teaching at the nascent age of 16. That was due to my talent I utilised. But life has been unfair lately. Incapacitated by illness with no relative to turn to. I'm too young to die.

Hmm.. but I've decided to be reticent so I don't bore you guys anymore
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by strangest(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
policy12:

Pls what is d name of the scholarship?

Australiaawrdsafrica.org
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Mikocake(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remove Your Facial Black Spot In 7 Days! / I bleeped A Girl With Big Ass And Boobs And This Happened To Me / My Experience With A Banny I've Been Eyeing For Long.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.