Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining (4926 Views)

I've Found Every Woman's Weakness / Finally I've Understood Why Men Cheat!!!! / I've Found Love On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Filmewell(f): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmm.. I'll keep hoping. I really hope to get up to 70 years
You know you are strong and can hold on till it gets better. But please please and please stop all this negative expressions some people are really depressed, many can't express like you are doing and they come online for something positive. Imagine reading all you are writing what do think a depressed mind will do, I am saying this because I came across this thread and have been reading this . please you are taking people back to the dark world someone else has fought to bring them back from. Please stop.

1 Like

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by kpeteman(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
All this advice, when all the OP Needs is money, Abeg send your account details to my mail.

3 Likes

Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by teekay213(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
punisha:
It appears all the advice this rat comes here for ain't sinking in... someone buy him a bottle of sniper already so he can end his misery. stop assuming u got problems bigger than everyone else. You don't have to be rich to touch lives... Start little. it is rewarding. Airforce1 for instance may be an attention seeking worm, but certainly is optimistic and got goals which someday, with persistence will achieve it all. He appreciates the little he's got. learn from him u arsewipe. Be good at something, stop waiting for free handouts. You can be better than any of these people u mentioned and still live a fulfilling life. Remind ur self that your President didn't atttend a secondary school when u think its getting any worse. snap outta ur madness u rat!
why na
Nigerians and bad mouth.

Nobody have told this guy to send his account details

Next life you come don't be a Nigerian
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
kpeteman:
All this advice, when all the OP Needs is money, Abeg send your account details to my mail.
thanks. sent a mail
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by MrHenshaw: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
frustratedrat:
1) yar adua - the former president of Nigeria. He had all the privileges he could ever wish for yet died.

2) felix ibru - former governor of delta state with a large empire yet death came calling

3) dora akunyili - former MD of NAFDAC and Minister of information. Despite her connection and affluence, she transcended to the world beyond

4) pius ehwerido - a big time politician in delta. Was a serving senator until his death. Power couldn't save him.

All these great men died and people have stopped complaining. How much less a red scrawny man like me who's unsuccessful.

U beta go and hussle.Are they your mate?
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Filmewell:

You know you are strong and can hold on till it gets better. But please please and please stop all this negative expressions some people are really depressed, many can't express like you are doing and they come online for something positive. Imagine reading all you are writing what do think a depressed mind will do, I am saying this because I came across this thread and have been reading this . please you are taking people back to the dark world someone else has fought to bring them back from. Please stop.
hmmm... You're right. If only there was complaints room.

#apologies. I'll change.
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Martinez19:
I sympathise with you. The thing is that we should endure as much as we can. We can only do our best and hope for the best. My advice is that you stop giving out info about yourself on nairaland. Many people are wicked and don't care. They think they know your suffering better than you even though they have never been in your shoes----- human beings for you. wink
ohh.... Ok sir. Noted
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Martinez19(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
frustratedrat:
ohh.... Ok sir. Noted
Good. I hope things turn around for the better for you.
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
pcguru1:
That's why I like Airforce 1 that guy is fvcking optimistic he believes in himself so much and that's an attractive trait unlike op here.
hmmm... but some (like the Boers then in S.A) believe that the world is made for two sets of people - the chosen and the damned. What's your take on that?
Re: Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining by Squirrel01: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nothing in this life is guaranteed except death!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / Remove Your Facial Black Spot In 7 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.