Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi (3768 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi by xendra: 1:06am On Dec 19, 2017
Holysiner503:
The only shit that can save a Dog's ass is to make Cash, and when dat is done, even if u live inside d cave dis bitches gon come for ya!! As for the post, what I can deduce is dat all bitches are material freak.
really that's OK. You know your mother is somebody's bitch right? I mean all these women you call bitches today are also mothers and somebody will cherish them too

1 Like

Re: When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2017
KingRex1:

Where you dey since, looks like you've been off.
I dey well, tryna round up work for the year and start Christmas jolly grin
I have not been off jhur, it is you that has been off.

Oya nahcheesy Where are we going for Xmas? tongue

1 Like

Re: When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi by kzubyar(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2017
Mariinee:

include me
Re: When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi by KingRex1(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2017
Mariinee:

How you reason that underwater date at sea? Cool yeah? grin
Re: When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
xendra:
really that's OK. You know your mother is somebody's bitch right? I mean all these women you call bitches today are also mothers and somebody will cherish them too
Tell me one thing I said here that's wrong Judge of Africa? No matter the lady, no woman that dosen't won't comfort, I tell u in my comment I also called we the gee's Dog and dis also imply that your brother, your father are also dog. And for the record you are bitch, that's why you only saw one perspective to the comment.
Re: When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi by xendra: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
Holysiner503:

Tell me one thing I said here that's wrong Judge of Africa? No matter the lady, no woman that dosen't won't comfort, I tell u in my comment I also called we the gee's Dog and dis also imply that your brother, your father are also dog. And for the record you are bitch, that's why you only saw one perspective to the comment.
pfttt I'm just reminding you of the truth don't really care what you have to say
Re: When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 20, 2017
xendra:
pfttt I'm just reminding you of the truth don't really care what you have to say
park well abeg!!

1 Like

Re: When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2017
KingRex1:

How you reason that underwater date at sea? Cool yeah? grin
Underwater sounds coolcheesy
When will it be? grin grin
Re: When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi by newslifeop: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2017
So

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi by kzubyar(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Holysiner503:
The only shit that can save a Dog's ass is to make Cash, and when dat is done, even if u live inside d cave dis bitches gon come for ya!! As for the post, what I can deduce is dat all bitches are material freak.
true tall bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Most Nigerian Guys Are Ugly? / After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN / Please Judge If Am Being Wicked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.