Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date (927 Views)

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by Rayele(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
I asked this girl out and she told me to wait for a year before we can date cus she not ready now wants to be sure if am the right guy for her

Is that even reasonable?
Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by yomi007k(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
It makes sense...u have 365 days to make, save and invest.
Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by dollyjoy(f): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Move on bro,she feel you are not worthy of her time. A girl know who she fancy or not the moment you walk up to her and declare your intentions known. Pele.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by countryfive: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
may be she's right or may be she have somebody she's dating and not sure about that person.
so she wants to keep u aside for now in case the present relationship hits the rock she can easily fall back to u .

so bros use ur brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by khome(f): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Be patient

1 Like

Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by purem(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Rayele:
I asked this girl out and she told me to wait for a year before we can date cus she not ready now wants to be sure if am the right guy for her

Is that even reasonable?

Give her all ur life savings, she will say yes to you imidiately
Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by Rayele(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
I think she's scared of heartbreak. I really like her sha Anyway I haf pack my bag.
Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by Kekx(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Happy one year ET install of IT.

Emotional training!
Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by Rayele(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
yomi007k:
It makes sense...u have 365 days to make, save and invest.

What do you Mean
Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by yomi007k(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Rayele:

What do you Mean

I mean go n hustle n ignore her....she aint ready.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by habsydiamond(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
She get plan A already...she come dey tink am say she fit use u do plan B if plan A go Bleep her up next year....and almost all the time women no dey follow plan B ooo

1 Like

Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2017
Even girls who date married men?
dollyjoy:
Move on bro,she feel you are not worthy of her time. A girl know who she fancy or not the moment you walk up to her and declare your intentions known. Pele.
Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2017
Men hearts get broken more than women.We are the chasers and they can bullshit the chaser in public without recourse to his emotion.
Rayele:
I think she's scared of heartbreak. I really like her sha Anyway I haf pack my bag.
Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by khristal87(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Rayele:

Is that even reasonable?
And u re waiting?
Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by ibietela2(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2017
comshots:
Men hearts get broken more than women.We are the chasers and they can bullshit the chaser in public without recourse to his emotion.

True
Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2017
habsydiamond:
She get plan A already...she come dey tink am say she fit use u do plan B if plan A go Bleep her up next year....and almost all the time women no dey follow plan B ooo

True !
Re: She Told Me To Wait For A Year Before We Can Date by Rayele(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2017
khristal87:

And u re waiting?

That would be stupid of me

What if after waiting she then tells me she found someone else

(1) (Reply)

Consequence Of Having Sex At Night / How To Make Any Girl Fall In Love With You / Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.