Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

12 Sweet Texts Your Girlfriend Would Love To Receive From You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Sweet Texts Your Girlfriend Would Love To Receive From You (1208 Views)

I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her?? / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? / Sweet Texts To Send A Guy To Say ' I Love You' Indirectly.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Sweet Texts Your Girlfriend Would Love To Receive From You by ogochimereinno: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
In today’s digital age, it’s never been easier to talk with the people we love. However, while communication has become so much more integrated into our lives, there is still a disconnect between us as we have replaced face to face interaction with screens. Nowhere is this more evident than with texting, which has quickly overtaken calling as the go-to method for contacting everyone, from your best friend to your parents and your significant other. As such, it’s become imperative that we use this tool as a means of offering more meaningful communication, rather than just a quick burst of “lol”s and “k”s that seem to permeate the landscape.
1. Texting vs. Calling
When it comes to girlfriends, a call is usually much better than a text, as she appreciates hearing your voice more than what you have to say. Anyone can ask her how her day is through emojis or textspeak, but only her SO can tell her how much she means to him over the phone. Sure, you may be worried about awkward silences, but if she really likes you, then they don’t exist. Trust us. Most of the time, just knowing you’re on the other end is enough, so don’t feel like you have to fill every second with interesting and witty banter.
Still, it’s good to send her text messages on a regular basis as a means of letting her know how you feel or that you’re thinking about her. Just don’t go overboard and make texting your preferred method of communication. These should be the icing on the cake, not the cream filling.
2. Top Ten Texts
While there are literally hundreds of different ways you can text your girlfriend, we’ve decided to narrow it down to ten that will serve as a template for your communication. Beyond standard things like “how are you” or “are you busy” texts, these messages will show her that she means something to you. As long as you follow these up with romantic gestures and phone calls (seriously, don’t forget to call), then they will be the highlight of her day.
3. Good Morning/Night Beautiful
Waking up to a message from you will make sure that she starts her day off right. Also, be sure that you’re sending her off to sleep with another reminder that she’s your world. Book-ending her day with these kinds of texts will make her think about you more and let her know that you’re dreaming of her too.

continue reading from this link http://www.inforedu.com/2017/12/12-sweet-texts-your-girlfriend-would.html
continue reading from this link http://www.inforedu.com/2017/12/12-sweet-texts-your-girlfriend-would.html

Re: 12 Sweet Texts Your Girlfriend Would Love To Receive From You by habsydiamond(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Girls can not live by texts alone.....What about money and gifts...no girl go dey smile on top SMS and call alone for this period ooo...when she no be Customer care agent...
Re: 12 Sweet Texts Your Girlfriend Would Love To Receive From You by music4me(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
The only text msgs a girl like to have is either Send me your account number or Credit alert...
Re: 12 Sweet Texts Your Girlfriend Would Love To Receive From You by Gofwane(m): 1:02am On Dec 18, 2017
music4me:
The only text msgs a girl like to have is either Send me your account number or Credit alert...
yeah! You are absolutely correct!
Re: 12 Sweet Texts Your Girlfriend Would Love To Receive From You by ibkkk(f): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2017
music4me:

Lolz.

(1) (Reply)

How Office Play Become Real Orgy With Pics / Erotic Story: My Sister's Friends / Leave Wild Things For Adults & Animals - Nigerian Man Tells 16-year-old SA Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.