Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her?? (422 Views)

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor / 12 Sweet Texts Your Girlfriend Would Love To Receive From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her?? by Amebong(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
After so many years, I still discover whenever I see my ex girlfriend my heart begins to race like old times. She's still single just like I am, but I'm skeptical about going to her again.

I was the cause of our break up and each passing day I regret my actions. All I need is a second Chance to right my wrongs.

What advise do you have for me??
Re: I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her?? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amebong:
After so many years, I still discover whenever I see my ex girlfriend my heart begins to race like old times. She's still single just like I am, but I'm skeptical about going to her again.

I was the cause of our break up and each passing day I regret my actions. All I need is a second Chance to right my wrongs.

You already know what you want to do brah
Re: I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her?? by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amebong:

Why exactly are you here asking us this? undecided

If you are not convinced that you should go back to her then maybe she is better off not having to deal with your lack of commitment issues all over again. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her?? by PalmsInTheSky: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amebong:

Your scar will increase. The bond is forever gone. Change the face and don't be afraid. Block her and start doing new things, work on your looks, another will come knocking

2 Likes

Re: I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her?? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
You are missing her kpekus, nigger. undecided
All you need is a second chance to knack the kpekus again. cheesy
Re: I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her?? by Brighton1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
Re: I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
She should never take you back,if a man leaves me because of my flaws or any other shortcomings and decided to come back when he noticed I've grown and left those habits that made him leave, I'm going to spit on his face for any comeback attempt.
Re: I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her?? by Youngpo413: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
She should never take you back,if a man leaves me because of my flaws or any other shortcomings and decided to come back when he noticed I've grown and left those habits that made him leave, I'm going to spit on his face for any comeback attempt.

(1) (Reply)

. / Why????????????? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.