Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (41819 Views)

A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried / See Drama As Lady’s Boyfriend Shows Up After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal / See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by charlesm91(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2017
About to go on dick hopping biz. cool
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by daddyzgal(f): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Okay...your life, your pussy
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by talk2percy(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2017
U are slaying and proudly saying u will sleep around at ur age, u no get shame ni? At ur age u should be settled as a wife and mother.
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by tunde37(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2017
dirty something
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by humblenature: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2017
lodgerill:
Nigerian Lady, with Facebook ID Funmi Adisa, has taken to her Facebook page to slam men and fellow slay queens as she loose her boyfriend to a fellow slay queen.

She also gave warning to other slay queens that she will do anything to get any man she want, and sleep anyone she wants

“Listen up ! I was ones in-love Wiv the nigga I luved and some slay mama came in wiv der hoes life & d stupid bf allowed der shit. Listen very well Slay Mama if you c me with your bf I don’t give a f–k.. Am ready to date anyone dateable and f–k anyone f–kable e fit be your guy oh shotiyee"

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/nigerian-lady-who-lost-her-boyfriebd.html?m=1

izi mai ech ai vee?
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by Ramstar: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2017
olosho!!!
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by sogud(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2017
lodgerill:
Nigerian Lady, with Facebook ID Funmi Adisa, has taken to her Facebook page to slam men and fellow slay queens as she loose her boyfriend to a fellow slay queen.

She also gave warning to other slay queens that she will do anything to get any man she want, and sleep anyone she wants

“Listen up ! I was ones in-love Wiv the nigga I luved and some slay mama came in wiv der hoes life & d stupid bf allowed der shit. Listen very well Slay Mama if you c me with your bf I don’t give a f–k.. Am ready to date anyone dateable and f–k anyone f–kable e fit be your guy oh shotiyee"

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/nigerian-lady-who-lost-her-boyfriebd.html?m=1

Hmm hmmmmmm bcoz dey thief ur bf u wnt to misbehave abi.......Ready for STD
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by bejeria101(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2017
OFR! Olosho of the federal republic.
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by salmonkas178(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2017
Come we dey wait....drilling in progress
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by QueenMarvella(f): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2017
My bf can't even f**k someone who looks like a deflated balloon grin

He gat taste cool
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by augustkings(f): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
;DI dunno why this is funny. But its definitely funny
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2017
sense babu
Hikima babu

Din dadin ku lafiya
Yadao tafiya lafiya
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2017
richythePH:
ode!! undecided

na so God go continue to put confusion amongst, and turn these idiot slayqueens on themselves...

This your prayer point carry weight o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2017
salmonkas178:
Come we dey wait....drilling in progress

I am particularly more concerned about the outcome of the drilling.
Is it gonna be

A dam, a borehole or a Lagoon?
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by johnstar(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2017
And na one.idiot man go finally marry dis one

For him mind him don marry better yoloba girl��

Afonja gal

1 Like

Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2017
Slutt Wars Reloaded; Episode XVI: Revenge Of The Hoe!
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by Bedemoore: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2017
Good morning Pals, He that goes with hen smells Hens excreta. Guys should always be careful with these so called Slay queens. I met one on my street and she was friendly and was even ready to go down with me but as God may have it, i was discussing with some guys on the street and i brought up her topic the next day we were suppose to see and they were saying that the girl has HIV which i doubted but still allowed her to come to be sure because my wife is a Lab scientist so we have all the strip for Hiv and so on. I took her out telling her i would love to settle down with her and before that we have to confirm if both of us are free. She agreed cos i was new in the hood so tot i have not heard things about her. So i brought out the strip from the car and asked her to pears her hand for a little blood which i did first but to my greatest surprise she had HIV and AIDS.

Please ooooooooo we have to be careful especially married Men, stick to your wife and cherish your family.

Thanks,
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by miketayo(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2017
i ll pass
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by miketayo(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2017
QueenMarvella:
My bf can't even f**k someone who looks like a deflated balloon grin

He gat taste cool

sure ?? lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by baddosky1: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2017
Just watch how some shameless guys from brown roof region will go and bombard her with friend requests.
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by izaray(f): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Its ur business nah,. If you care carry your toto for head like gala and pure water, e no concern me sef.
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by Nationsdaddy: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2017
I will advice u change ur name completely if possible turn blacky cos wen u r done with being useless no guy that has seen ur pic, heard or read abt u on social media will settle down wit u.
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2017
See the different colors of her face and feet sef.
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by jobbers: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2017
oh
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by rickyboss333: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Evaberry:
Her boobs are on fire tho.

massive jugs of milk

my only problem with her is why she looks dirty, local and unkempt. Guys will only use this one for sex and dump her, I guess that's what her ex boyfriend did.

I mean who's ever serious with a hoe?

lol, if she decides to look clean by bleaching, una go talk, if she decides to look natural, she's dirty. if she decides to toosh up n look classy, perhaps she will be mistaken for cossy n called an olosho. Haba, cut d babe some slacks nau
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2017
Sense don pass this one ooo....f-ck anybody f-ckable and u go get any STD gettable....yeye girl with brain wey dey think with her underground......So girls like this still dey this world.....this one weak me
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by mamaafrik(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2017
See her boobs like an eru satani.
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by Bigprick9inches: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2017
From experience so called ugly girls Bleep and suck dick better
Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
And she said,
we are in 24th century..
i just fainted..
i'll wake up on christmas day..

oniranu

1 Like

Re: Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend by Paulagada: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
tell her not to near me at all. I no like women especially the jilted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.