Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,533 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (44258 Views)

Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) / Davido Apologizes With Long Notes After Receiving Lashes Over Abusive Post / Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2017
All I got to say is Dele Momodu needs an instant "weight-loss" to prevent heart attack!
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by webngnews: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Really
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2017
and yet he keeps making millions every week and headlines worldwide while you continue posting on nairaland
well done . just kwantinue
Meekmind:
A boy that has refused to grown up will never cease to behave like a toddler-Pete Edochie 1954
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
albacete:
E remain Davido and Wizkid.
that one na wixkid go be the first to apologise, i know
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Captain123: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
They will do another remix full stop

Zanas:
So what will he now do to his lines on osinachi remix? Or will he never perform the song again? Even if he doesn't, can he stop Humblesmith from singing it? In another news, Davido and dele momodu have reconciled and Davido is even performing at ovation events so what becomes of those who took sides especially humblesmith who allowed Davido to use his biggest hit song till date to insult Mr. Momodu? This should be an eye opener to those taking sides in the Psquare feud. Stop wasting ur time, they are brothers, they are both stinkingly rich and the worst for y'all is that they will eventually reconcile after u've wasted your time, energy and MB fighting over them

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Goldmuq: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
olumide81:
Be careful when u take sides in fights that you don't know it's genesis, let alone it's revelations...... You might end up been the scape goat...

I did once did, and i regretted it. since then i dont bother with even the one i know the whole story except for my family members.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
My own policy is to treat everybody with love and respect. There's no need for all the fussing and fighting in the world.

Peace!.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by Johnnyoungster(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
who is dat cele woman
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by gafarolabisi2(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
this happened at the wedding nikkah if saraki's daughter in Abuja. Davido performed in the event while Dele's Ovation covered the event. I was there and if u look at one of the second pic very well, u will see me
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bleep his daughter, give her belle , insulting him come later they beg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents / Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music / Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.