Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them (14124 Views)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Military Ladies/civilian Guys Connect / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
35 Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them (Photos)

In Nigeria, you will hear a lot of men saying they can never get married or date anyone who is in the military forces because of some viral videos which show how some bad eggs in the military forces treat people in public out of wickedness and abuse of power. In some of those videos, military women have also been spotted maltreating men because of their uniform and many men see military women as abusive which is very wrong.

Women in the Nigerian military can be very nice, beautiful, lovely and good in marriage and I can be a witness to that as I know one who is happily married with kids and still love and respect her husband, other men included.

Military ladies are not wicked, ugly or bad, don’t judge all of them because of the few you have seen in the street or video maltreating people. Get to know some of them and you will be glad you did. You might also fall in love with them because their beauty is just the same as those model you admire very much on TV.

Check out these 35+ beautiful photos of Nigerian military women slaying in uniform that can make you fall in love with them:-

What do you think about the photos ?Beautiful or not?

Lalasticlala

Incase you don't know na me talk

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by fati2001(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
okay.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Charleys: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Op you wetin happen? You want comot them from the army?

Do you want them to be court martialed?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2020

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Karlifate: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Don't go & woo oga's girlfriend o, cos you might end up like this:

19 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin
As you see them, most especially the beautiful ones are potential trouble in disguise if you fall for any.

As you see them, those girls are very wicked. Most of them. They don't know how to talk politely. They like marrying simps as nairaland go talk.
grin grin grin

That's how one Sargent was wooing a girl (last coparal, with one strife) grin oga (2nd Lt) was crushing on. Before you know he was taking to the guard room for discipline on the charges of wooing a soldier Bea on duty. grin grin grin

If you want to date them, please don't stay in the barracks or you are a soldier. The worse part you ain't an officer. cheesy if not, if you do rubbish Na M P room you go dey be it army or civilian. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Take away guns from Nigerian soldiers and they are nothing. When you see soldiers of ordinary South Africa, you will know the difference.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2020

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2020

Lalasticlala

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by dollytino4real(f): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
army women pride full their body! the men dey more free compare to their manner less female

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
What are these ones useful for? Warfront? Never!
Waste of time, employment status and position.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2020

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2020

Lalasticlala

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Kolisky(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
That Army Uniform always scare me anytime I set my eyes on it.... grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2020

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by tyup(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nonexistent:
Take away guns from Nigerian soldiers and they are nothing. When you see soldiers of ordinary South Africa, you will know the difference.

Take ur ignorance n simpleton thought else where dude or to affirm ur claim I can organize a show for you with a new recruit intake if ur up for the challenge until then just stfu

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2020

Lalasticlala

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by GOFRONT(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Well,
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
I came to check if my sister's pix is includedgrin
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
check up Dope Military on Instagram and see fine soldiers not all these rags
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by frozen70(f): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
35 Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them (Photos)

In Nigeria, you will hear a lot of men saying they can never get married or date anyone who is in the military forces because of some viral videos which show how some bad eggs in the military forces treat people in public out of wickedness and abuse of power. In some of those videos, military women have also been spotted maltreating men because of their uniform and many men see military women as abusive which is very wrong.

Women in the Nigerian military can be very nice, beautiful, lovely and good in marriage and I can be a witness to that as I know one who is happily married with kids and still love and respect her husband, other men included.

Military ladies are not wicked, ugly or bad, don’t judge all of them because of the few you have seen in the street or video maltreating people. Get to know some of them and you will be glad you did. You might also fall in love with them because their beauty is just the same as those model you admire very much on TV.

Check out these 35+ beautiful photos of Nigerian military women slaying in uniform that can make you fall in love with them:-

What do you think about the photos ?Beautiful or not?

Lalasticlala

Only men who gets intimidated by women achievements that are not comfortable having relationships with such women

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
A beast is a beast no matter how beautiful, lion is a beautiful beast

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by youngsahito(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
I hope the OP is ready from serious beating from Dem ogas for barrack
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Beautiful and independent ladies
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by kurupt1: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Classyuniquebae:
Beautiful and independent ladies

Which type of Independence? people that are owned by the army?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Khd95(m): 12:01am On Dec 16, 2020
These are food for the OGAS grin

Even an average soldier can't woo these ones, because one Oga or the Oga is involved, so who con be bloody civilian like me and u cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Soljaboi44(m): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2020
They look beautiful tongue

I was in one interstate bus few weeks ago. After leaving a soldiers' checkpoint, two guys began to talk about female soldiers. They claimed that about 70% of Military ladies are retired hotel ashewo. I kept wondering what could have been their fate if there was a soldier (in mufty) in the bus angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by BaddieFreak(f): 12:10am On Dec 16, 2020
Beautiful ladies
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by drezzyx(m): 12:12am On Dec 16, 2020
I am not scared of them,just that I can be doing frog jump for their male colleagues when we have little argument..

because I almost enlisted but people talked me out of it.
Nothing too special.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by Paperworka: 12:14am On Dec 16, 2020
Beware!! SHEKAU IS WATCHING cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:53am On Dec 16, 2020
frozen70:

Only men who gets intimidated by women achievements that are not comfortable having relationships with such women

Well I don't think any man is intimidated by a successful woman

Why would he be?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Women Do Better Than Men. / How Long Should Courtship Last? / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.