Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (102047 Views)

8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] / How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read-18+) / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by francotorti(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2017
(i come in peace)
My Name is Mac Tortine Gabriella from Bayelsa State and am 37yrs while my fiance is 30yrs from Bayelsa...we have been dating for 6months and she is a virgin and we agreed no sex before marriage. We are set to walk the aisle soonest as all arrangements has been made for us to become husband and wife. She has accepted that we should have sex and for over two weeks, i have been trying to penetrate but to no avail as her p***y is too tight and she scream for pain each time we try. Recently i decided to use my finger with the help of Lubricant for easy penetration. I succeeded in penetrating one finger, though its very tight and very painful on her. She suggested i try two fingers which i did though much painful. Finally i use two fingers to penetrate her(No blood shed) and it feels like the gate of jerico has finally open. PLS I WILL LIKE TO ASK "CAN A LADY BE DIS-VIRGIN WITH TWO FINGERS? because not able to penetrate her can be very frustrating and tiring. #Advice please.

2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2017
That's the best thing to use if you have a big joystick. Use the finger first.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by optional1(f): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2017
Ask Google biko
Google has the best answer for you, they will explain it better.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Evablizin(f): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2017
This is really serious.
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2017
francotorti:
(i come in peace)
My Name is Mac Tortine Gabriella from Bayelsa State and am 37yrs while my fiance is 30yrs from Bayelsa...we have been dating for 6months and she is a virgin and we agreed no sex before marriage. We are set to walk the aisle soonest as all arrangements has been made for us to become husband and wife. She has accepted that we should have sex and for over two weeks, i have been trying to penetrate but to no avail as her p***y is too tight and she scream for pain each time we try. Recently i decided to use my finger with the help of Lubricant for easy penetration. I succeeded in penetrating one finger, though its very tight and very painful on her. She suggested i try two fingers which i did though much painful. Finally i use two fingers to penetrate her(No blood shed) and it feels like the gate of jerico has finally open. PLS I WILL LIKE TO ASK "CAN A LADY BE DIS-VIRGIN WITH TWO FINGERS? because not able to penetrate her can be very frustrating and tiring. #Advice please.

1. Ask Google

2. Ask a therapist

3. Use lubricants, and then go with two fingers first, then slide in carefully, a step at a time, do this repeatedly for some time, before you think full penetration at a stretch. You want to enter once, this is the backbone of the problem
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Oxster(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2017
In deflowering a gal,,de finger makes de open 1st b4 de MRdick smiles indeed

But I think de finger just did de job shaa

Cos even without penetrating de more u finger her de more de opening get open & hole
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Paulosky1900: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2017
so many lecturers in the room..am learninggrin
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by MostBanned: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Mama the Mama

13 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Prestige16(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2017
Hmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by uminem02(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lmao. Experience is the best teacher

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Sixteen2012: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2017
Thread looks interesting.... Am following with passion. grin
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by PrinceMario(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Sixteen2012:
Thread looks interesting.... Am following with passion. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by MatricNumber(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Bros first you massage the v.spot by rubbing it for few mins with anointing oil, this softens the whole area. Next use 2 fingers to penetrate as deep as you can then move to the left and right gently. Then u can finally try inseting the tip of your preek small small. This is from experience, i've disvirgined alot of girls (not bragging)

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2017
Oxster:

Cos even without penetrating de more u finger her de more de opening get open & hole
I thought you're a virgin...the world is finally coming to an end
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by habsydiamond(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2017
francotorti:
(i come in peace)
u have said it already that u did it with two fingers nao....what's ur question all about again
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2017
You guys are intimidating us that're virgin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by CaptainStephen(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2017
MatricNumber:
Bros first you massage the v.spot by rubbing it for few mins with anointing oil, this softens the whole area. Next use 2 fingers to penetrate as deep as you can then move to the left and right gently. Then u can finally try inseting the tip of your preek small small. This is from experience, i've disvirgined alot of girls (not bragging)
haba ! Anointing oil ke

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Oxster(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
I thought you're a virgin...the world is finally coming to an end

grin,,no dude,,m not

Oh,,,b4 u no no say world don,de end?
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by francotorti(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Thanks bro....I think my joystick is big. (Not bragging)
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by francotorti(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oxster:

Thanks. I will try to do it more to open it more.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by francotorti(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

1. Ask Google

2. Ask a therapist

3. Use lubricants, and then go with two fingers first, then slide in carefully, a step at a time, do this repeatedly for some time, before you think full penetration at a stretch. You want to enter once, this is the backbone of the problem
Thanks abunch.....I have asked google and I have also ask a therapist. I just need an individual opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oxster:

grin,,no dude,,m not

Oh,,,b4 u no no say world don,de end?
Chai! you randy guys,hope you'll reserve some virgins for us to marry,we can't endure living a life of celibacy and ended up eloping with one that's promiscious grin
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
francotorti:

Thanks abunch.....I have asked google and I have also ask a therapist. I just need an individual opinion.

Lubricant, then two fingers, then gradually letting it in after, it has to be solidly soft, then in and out gradually, don't try to put the entire deeck in at once,in and out continously
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by francotorti(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Prestige16:
My guy my guy, first of all you dont disvirgin a girl, you deflower her, and secondly you habe to continue using ur finger o cos if u want immediate penetration, she might reject you for as long as the pain last o. No be all kpekus dey vomit blood on the first time sha incase e later happen and u no see blood, come think say she dey pretend
Thanks my guy my guy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by francotorti(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
MatricNumber:
Thanks bros.....I will follow your step. Am already on the two fingers process
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by francotorti(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

Lubricant, then two fingers, then gradually letting it in after, it has to be solidly soft, then in and out gradually, don't try to put the entire deeck in at once,in and out continously
No probs....
Thou it's still very tight with my two fingers. Will continue the process for a while and try to use my joystick.
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
OP CHECK THE PROCEDURE HERE

www.xvideos.com
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Eveezy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Naso dem deflower u? Or u were deflower d in different ways?
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
your finger won't disvirgin a young girl the first time. fingering before penetrating a virgin is to lubricate and widen the hole a bit temporarily. the finger is too tiny to vandalize that pipeline. give her a nice pre-intimacy, make her wet and want you, then rub some oils on your d!ck. penetrate only the cap first, be fvcking with your cap and gradually n slowly, slide the whole preek inside and don't move your waist, after a few seconds, start moving in and out slowly, if blood comes out, pull out n clean the pvssy surface. the blood inside will help lubricate it more. one round is enough for the start and endeavour to fvck again in a fees days later so that the pain goes quick and t0t0 becomes free.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Fmartin(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin
Paulosky1900:
so many lecturers in the room..am learninggrin

by the way, op u sabi lie o!. A lady of 30yrs and you find it hard to deflowered her? Mhen, at that age the hymen becomes weak nt as strong as u claim. Also at that age, its very hard for a lady to bleed when she's deflowered.
Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Marshalxv(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Special adviser on knacking matters .lol

knackiologist

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin
Here we go again..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.