Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] (7776 Views)

How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read-18+) / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Onyiamaogu: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello Guys,

It’s a new day and I thought I should let you all know what you have been missing dating Girls that are not virgin

NOTE:- I don’t have anything against Girls that are already disvirgined, I just want to let you all know the goodies in marrying a brand new girl (sorry dating Virgin).

Below are the 7 benefits of Dating/Marrying a Virgin.

Let’s go

1. No STDs
When you date a virgin, you are rest assured you are the first person entering the place, nobody was there before to have infected her with any type of Sexually transmitted disease whatsoever.

You can dive in raw without any fear of contracting any disease – but be careful, she might get pregnant

2. Higher Chances Of Faithfulness
There is an adage that says ➺One that has defeated fornication, can defeat adultery.

I can tell you for free that if she can keep herself till the moment you met her, there’s a heavy probability she won’t ever cheat on you forever.

Your mind will be rest assured even if you are not with her.

3. You Are Sure Your Firstborn Is Yours
30% of firstborns in Nigeria belong to other men. Paternity fraud is common with non-virgins.

After flexing and gyrating about on the street and they eventually get pregnant, they just push the pregnancy to one of their numerous boyfriends and if Baba too no sabi anything, him don marry be that.

May God help us.

4. Unique Spiritual Bond
There is a unique bond when a husband has sex with his virgin bride, especially if the man is also a virgin. The honeymoon of two virgins (virgin bride + virgin groom) is awesome.

Even God is pleased with it not to talk of you… You will just love that experience.

5. A Great Role Model For Your Kids
Having lived a life of sexual purity, she is in the best position to guide your kids in the right way.

She will know how to school them on how to remain a virgin for their future husband… You will feel her presence in the lives of your children.

On the other hand – Just image this, a Slay Queen raising your child.

6. Brand New Has A Special Kind Of Feeling
Who no like better thing?

Have you ever driven a brand new car (tear rubber) not Tokunbo or Nigerian used car ooo? – You will understand better.

When you buy a new car, you don’t need to fix anything, just pay and drive it home.. The movement and everything is working 100% fine since you are the first owner and not a third hand or even 10th hand owner.

The same thing applies to dating a Lady too… Virgin comes with little or no issues but you see those other ones ehn, you go fix Tyre, fix Engine, service tire before they become a little balance.

7. You Don’t Want To Hear Another Man Say ‘I Hit Her First’
If only you know how guys go about boasting to people that they disvirgined so so so Girl and all ehn…

As a guy, you won’t even want to go near a girl that’s not a Virgin at all for the rest of your life.

Just imagine a guy walk up to you – Bro, na me disvirgin your Wife, How would you feel?

So, some guys can’t take this and they have promised themselves not to go close any lady who’s not a virgin as far as Marriage is concerned.

8. She Won’t Compare You With Others
No guy can withstand being compared to another – it breaks us down and if you want to avoid this, just get yourself a Virgin and this will never happen as she does not have any prior experience.

When you marry already drilled babes – You will hear things like “Akin is richer than you“, “If it was Mathew, he can spend 30 minutes but you na 3 minutes“.

Who wants to spend his lifetime hearing things like this?

But if you marry a virgin, her only sexual experience is the only one she is having with you. Therefore she is contented. Those who are not virgins will compare you with 100 of their exes.

The End!!

You all have seen all the goodies attached, now we have a question for you all

What Other Benefit Do You Think A Man Will Enjoy Marrying A Virgin?

Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments

https://www.playloaded.com.ng/8-benefits-of-dating-marrying-a-virgin-a-must-read-for-all-guys/

11 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Walk(f): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
What then happens to the ladies you deflowered? Another man should bear the burnt right? But you can't bear the burnt of another man.

My dear, what goes around, comes around.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Ttob(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:
What then happens to the ladies you deflowered? Another man should bear the burnt right? But you can't bear the burnt of another man.

we don know them.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Walk(f): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ttob:
we don know them.
How do you mean please? You're not a virgin yourself but you want to mary one? It doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by hashtagged(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:

Na deflowed ladies should stay unmarried, they are for test and go while virgins are for marriage undecided

9 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by madone: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
Hello Guys,

It’s a new day and I thought I should let you all know what you have been missing dating Girls that are not virgin

NOTE:- I don’t have anything against Girls that are already disvirgined, I just want to let you all know the goodies in marrying a brand new girl (sorry dating Virgin).

Let’s go

1. No STDs
When you date a virgin, you are rest assured you are the first person entering the place, nobody was there before to have infected her with any type of Sexually transmitted disease whatsoever.

You can dive in raw without any fear of contracting any disease – but be careful, she might get pregnant

There is an adage that says ➺One that has defeated fornication, can defeat adultery.

I can tell you for free that if she can keep herself till the moment you met her, there’s a heavy probability she won’t ever cheat on you forever.

30% of firstborns in Nigeria belong to other men. Paternity fraud is common with non-virgins.

After flexing and gyrating about on the street and they eventually get pregnant, they just push the pregnancy to one of their numerous boyfriends and if Baba too no sabi anything, him don marry be that.

May God help us.

4. Unique Spiritual Bond
There is a unique bond when a husband has sex with his virgin bride, especially if the man is also a virgin. The honeymoon of two virgins (virgin bride + virgin groom) is awesome.

Even God is pleased with it not to talk of you… You will just love that experience.

Having lived a life of sexual purity, she is in the best position to guide your kids in the right way.

She will know how to school them on how to remain a virgin for their future husband… You will feel her presence in the lives of your children.

Have you ever driven a brand new car (tear rubber) not Tokunbo or Nigerian used car ooo? – You will understand better.

When you buy a new car, you don’t need to fix anything, just pay and drive it home.. The movement and everything is working 100% fine since you are the first owner and not a third hand or even 10th hand owner.

The same thing applies to dating a Lady too… Virgin comes with little or no issues but you see those other ones ehn, you go fix Tyre, fix Engine, service tire before they become a little balance.

If only you know how guys go about boasting to people that they disvirgined so so so Girl and all ehn…

As a guy, you won’t even want to go near a girl that’s not a Virgin at all for the rest of your life.

Just imagine a guy walk up to you – Bro, na me disvirgin your Wife, How would you feel?

So, some guys can’t take this and they have promised themselves not to go close any lady who’s not a virgin as far as Marriage is concerned.

No guy can withstand being compared to another – it breaks us down and if you want to avoid this, just get yourself a Virgin and this will never happen as she does not have any prior experience.

When you marry already drilled babes – You will hear things like “Akin is richer than you“, “If it was Mathew, he can spend 30 minutes but you na 3 minutes“.

But if you marry a virgin, her only sexual experience is the only one she is having with you. Therefore she is contented. Those who are not virgins will compare you with 100 of their exes.

The End!!

Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments

https://www.playloaded.com.ng/8-benefits-of-dating-marrying-a-virgin-a-must-read-for-all-guys/
i don't like typing but all this ur points are trash my guy. i have virgins as friends who are doing shits the o my problem is that a dick has not enter their vg. don't forget every one was once a virgin. even you . but we all loose our loyalty at one time or the other wy we no bond spiritually with the people we got disvirgin with. any one can be a role model to his or her children virgin or no virgin oga go and sit down with ur idle mind thoughts and ideas e not dey work for the society we dey now.

for my guys and baes out there find a good person u like and marry build ur life and forget all this virgin shits . i do match making i i know what am talking about. u want to be meet a serious people to date quote me and i give u my contact.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Adasun(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Virgins anytime any day.

They rock mehn

2 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Missy30: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
what are the benefits of marrying virgin guys

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
I understand.

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by mattfeuter(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:
How do you mean please? You're not a virgin yourself but you want to mary one? It doesn't work that way.

Yes it does
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by stuffs4me(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:

Yes! Another man loser should bear the brunt.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by stuffs4me(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:

Worked perfectly well with me. Do you have a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by stuffs4me(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
Hello Guys,

Let’s go

1. No STDs

May God help us.

4. Unique Spiritual Bond

The End!!

Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments

9) Peace of mind

7 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Walk(f): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2020
stuffs4me:

Yes! Another man loser should bear the brunt.
Well, since you can't eat your cake and have it, we ladies love exploring. You can't have a virgin when you're not one. Except you'll buy it like Ned did.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by stuffs4me(m): 6:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
Well, since you can't eat your cake and have it, we ladies love exploring. You can't have a virgin when you're not one. Except you'll buy it like Ned did.

Says who? News flash!!!! I already did and no I didn't buy it like Ned did. I got mine out of pure and undiluted love

3 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by ibkonekt(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2020
oh my....95% of girls in the society will not let this one slide.....how can you refer to them as not brand new but used....expect them to rush you with emotional shaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by ibkonekt(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:

ashewo.com type of response

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by ibkonekt(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2020
madone:
i don't like typing but all this ur points are trash my guy. i have virgins as friends who are doing shits the o my problem is that a dick has not enter their vg. don't forget every one was once a virgin. even you . but we all loose our loyalty at one time or the other wy we no bond spiritually with the people we got disvirgin with. any one can be a role model to his or her children virgin or no virgin oga go and sit down with ur idle mind thoughts and ideas e not dey work for the society we dey now.

for my guys and baes out there find a good person u like and marry build ur life and forget all this virgin shits . i do match making i i know what am talking about. u want to be meet a serious people to date quote me and i give u my contact.
nah your own mentality be that, maybe your bonding don break after multiple sex and the ppl wey u know dey the same category as u...eitherway some people like the best of the best...to each his own...new for some and used for some

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Adjovi: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Seems majority of you don't understand life yet. Marriage is more than marrying a virgin.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Walk(f): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2020
ibkonekt:

ashewo.com type of response
Typical of low grade nigerian men with low IQ. Attack the message, you won't but you will attack the person.

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Walk(f): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2020
stuffs4me:

Says who? News flash!!!! I already did and no I didn't buy it like Ned did. I got mine out of pure and undiluted love
It is not a news flash, it is true love like you said and in true love, a party is usually brainwashed, foolish until he/she has spent time.

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by stuffs4me(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Adjovi:
Seems majority of you don't understand life yet. Marriage is more than marrying a virgin.

We know there is more to life than marrying a virgin but nothing beats marrying a virgin.

I can attest that the list that the OP gave are 100% true.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by paulolee(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2020
thats ur opinion....for me its nothing special being the first to hit her..
am the first doesn't guarantee that i would be the last because it doesn't stops her from cheating..
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by ibkonekt(m): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
Typical of low grade nigerian men with low IQ. Attack the message, you won't but you will attack the person.
maybe you lack understanding...my initial post was in no way directed at you....i said type of response....so the type of response you gave is what a used up thot would tend to say in defense of her used past.....comprende.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2020
Virgins are for marriage
Bitches are for practicals you get that grin

9 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Alex7to(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2020
madone:

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by articleme(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2020
hmmm
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by jmoore(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2020
Plagiarism!!!

I know my post when I see it.

These bloggers don over copy my post ehh.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Adjovi: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
stuffs4me:

We know there is more to life than marrying a virgin but nothing beats marrying a virgin.

I can attest that the list that the OP gave are 100% true.

A lot beats marrying a virgin a lot in repeat.

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by millionboi2: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
Hello Guys,

Let’s go

1. No STDs

May God help us.

4. Unique Spiritual Bond

The End!!

Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments

Thy are toilet infection
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by ekaF(f): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:

I'm gonna mirror you by answering this question.

Nobody forced her to open her legs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Walk(f): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
ekaF:

I'm gonna mirror you by answering this question.
Nobody forced her to open her legs
Some were forced. Raped. So?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day / If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos / I Need Better Knacking In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.