Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Boyfriend Pees In My Mouth And Beats Me If I Refuse To Swallow It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Pees In My Mouth And Beats Me If I Refuse To Swallow It (2211 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Pees In My Mouth And Beats Me If I Refuse To Swallow It by NigeriaGIST(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2013/05/my-boyfriend-pees-in-my-mouth-and-beats.html

Am Juliet and I'm 24-years-old. I stay with my boyfriend of campus, every morning my boyfriend likes to takes his morning pée in my moúth.

This started way back in my year 1 when we just decided to get freaky, he then suggested that he pée in my moúth which I agreed and since then he will wake me up and tell me he has to peé so i will get on my knees open my moúth real wide and wait for him to fill my moúth with his hot morning pée and after his done péeing in my moúth i súck his pénis until he comés this is how i start my morning.

He has gotten use to it that whenever I refuse doing it, he will béat me up so bad. I really love him so much, I don’t want to get him hurt, now am scared of swállowing his peé because people say it contains harmful substance. Please is it true, and if yes how do I stop my boyfriend from this act without him beating me up, he enjoys it,is it that he’s abusing me indirectly or i am just confused, please help!

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2013/05/my-boyfriend-pees-in-my-mouth-and-beats.html

Re: My Boyfriend Pees In My Mouth And Beats Me If I Refuse To Swallow It by CaptainStephen(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
madness madam ! walahi that your bf deserves a thousand lashes of koboko. burouba

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Pees In My Mouth And Beats Me If I Refuse To Swallow It by charijee(f): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hmmmmm.....am I supposed to believe this
Re: My Boyfriend Pees In My Mouth And Beats Me If I Refuse To Swallow It by khome(f): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Boyfriend o not husband. This una love strong o
Re: My Boyfriend Pees In My Mouth And Beats Me If I Refuse To Swallow It by duduwest(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
You need to visit psychiatric for brain disorder if you claimed to be a student in higher institution and don't know what to do. Ode oshi
Re: My Boyfriend Pees In My Mouth And Beats Me If I Refuse To Swallow It by LessNoise: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
ANOTHER ONE
Re: My Boyfriend Pees In My Mouth And Beats Me If I Refuse To Swallow It by habsydiamond(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ur guy is simply one of the Libyan soldiers....if u are not careful he will auction for less than 1k...

(1) (Reply)

God Know why He Gave Me Red Lips,oya Rate The Lips / Wheir His Mrcork? / What i noticed about wooing ladies online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.