Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 (99235 Views)

Commonwealth Master's Scholarship Nomination Interview in Abuja. My Experience / Common Mistakes Chevening Scholarship Applicants Make / Whatsapp Group For Commonwealth Scholarship Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
solastar2:
Any LIVE applicant here? Check if your name is on the interview list.
We are all live applicants na....abi e get erasmus for the other world?....lmao

Happy Women's Day to all the Erasmus ladies!!! Wishing U and all the guys success!!!

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by kennynelcon(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
richinex:

We are all live applicants na....abi e get erasmus for the other world?....lmao

Happy Women's Day to all the Erasmus ladies!!! Wishing U and all the guys success!!!
LIVE na Program

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
kennynelcon:

LIVE na Program

Abeg help me tell that man. Him no know say Erasmus dey give LIVE.

4 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
hahahahahaha.....aswear e dey give LIVE indeed!!!
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Delesta2015: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
chukwuka1405:
Anybody got a mail from SINReM here?
I got a mail from sinrem. They requested for the English language thing before I can be considered for the funding. They also requested for legalization of diploma and transcript. Any SINReM applicant who is through with this?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Hokage94(m): 1:18am On Mar 09, 2018
solastar2:
Any LIVE applicant here? Check if your name is on the interview list.
Only two Nigerians name. I pray they get it

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Ultimus: 5:28am On Mar 09, 2018
PlantHealth scholarship results are out. I didn't make it.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2018
Ultimus:

Eeyah! Sorry bro, it is part of the game. Just plan for another move and never give up. I hope u still have other 2 erasmus left??
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by HenZina: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Please my Erasmus Mundus ppl, can someone outline the full benefits of this scholarship award. I need to know. After completion of program, do they offer someone a job?.....Becos I am highly optimistic that I will get the one I applied for and I will need to know as I gats resign from my job and you know what it means for a family man.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
HenZina:
Please my Erasmus Mundus ppl, can someone outline the full benefits of this scholarship award. I need to know. After completion of program, do they offer someone a job?.....Becos I am highly optimistic that I will get the one I applied for and I will need to know as I gats resign from my job and you know what it means for a family man.

I don't know much but at the end you should have at least saved up to an equivalent of 6M naira even if you live well in Europe. can your job give you that in 2years after all expenses?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
richinex:

I don't know much but at the end you should have at least saved up to an equivalent of 6M naira even if you live well in Europe. can your job give you that in 2years after all expenses?

6M? shocked shocked Bros how you take reach that figure?

You are given an allowance of 1000 euros per month which is meant for accomodation, feeding, transportation around and if you live a bit far from school. Plus you'll still need to buy the appropriate clothing for each season and other small small things. Yes you may be able to work hence more little little money but bro 6M is on the high side. No go give family man high hopes before im pack im children join go.

As for the job aspect, it's not a guarantee. However, depending on the country where you did your thesis or work placement, you may be given a number of years to stay back and look for a job after which if you do not get, you may be required to leave. Chances of getting a job over there after erasmus is quite high though. The four people I know who were awarded the scholarship none of them went home o. They all have jobs there now. Only one came home and 2 months later, got job offers from UK and US. Chose UK

3 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Abdulbaaqi21: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
1000 Euro Nt Usd
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Abdulbaaqi21:
1000 Euro Nt Usd

Sorry mistake. Modified
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by macromyk: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hi guys good day, I have read through the thread from start to finish and yes it is insightful... however I am lacking vital information as a newbie in scholarship application.. please can someone take his/her time in explaning the necessary steps to take so as to prepare ahead for upcoming tasks
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Chinuaj: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Please did anyone apply for MAISI?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Jamaticulus(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ultimus:

Better days ahead mahn...

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by HenZina: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2018
WhyNa:

6M? shocked shocked Bros how you take reach that figure?

You are given an allowance of 1000 euros per month which is meant for accomodation, feeding, transportation around and if you live a bit far from school. Plus you'll still need to buy the appropriate clothing for each season and other small small things. Yes you may be able to work hence more little little money but bro 6M is on the high side. No go give family man high hopes before im pack im children join go.

As for the job aspect, it's not a guarantee. However, depending on the country where you did your thesis or work placement, you may be given a number of years to stay back and look for a job after which if you do not get, you may be required to leave. Chances of getting a job over there after erasmus is quite high though. The four people I know who were awarded the scholarship none of them went home o. They all have jobs there now. Only one came home and 2 months later, got job offers from UK and US. Chose UK

Thanks @ WhyNa and richinex.....I sincerely appreciate your response. But I still need to ask...Trans fare going and coming, who bornes?......If me, i need to know to start adequate plans. I am very sure and confident that when I go, they will not want me to come back. As regards family, I am not planning of going with them except they will borne their expenses.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2018
HenZina:

Thanks @ WhyNa and richinex.....I sincerely appreciate your response. But I still need to ask...Trans fare going and coming, who bornes?......If me, i need to know to start adequate plans. I am very sure and confident that when I go, they will not want me to come back. As regards family, I am not planning of going with them except they will borne their expenses.

Hello bro, wait till u get d award and everything will be stated in the award letter. Even if they will borne your transport expenses, you will probably get it when you get there and as for your family, scholarship hardly care about them. You are responsible for your family. What other program did you apply for apart from CNE and are you a first class graduate?

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2018
Solastar2 has said it all. Usually you pay your transport and visa app fee and get refunded once you get there

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Abdulbaaqi21: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
The Guy That Got D Scholarship With His Friend, R They Both Frst Class Students?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Abdulbaaqi21:
The Guy That Got D Scholarship With His Friend, R They Both Frst Class Students?

I learnt 1 of them is a first class graduate others I don't know. I only asked the guy because of the way he is sure he will get it. To me nothing is certain even though I am highly optimistic. But the only way to avoid disappointment is not too put ur hope too high. I know the number of scholarship love letter I have received between last year and this year. The first one almost killed me but this year I have received a 24000euro tuition scholarship which gave me hope that I am moving closer.

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Abdulbaaqi21: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Correct
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by HenZina: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
solastar2:

I learnt 1 of them is a first class graduate others I don't know. I only asked the guy because of the way he is sure he will get it. To me nothing is certain even though I am highly optimistic. But the only way to avoid disappointment is not too put ur hope too high. I know the number of scholarship love letter I have received between last year and this year. The first one almost killed me but this year I have received a 24000euro tuition scholarship which gave me hope that I am moving closer.

My Bro, solastar2, I sincerely appreciate ur response. I am 2.1 person but grace supercedes grades. Love letter letters are normal but not for too long, we will all get our desired awards. It took me tym bfr I could get FSB scholarship. My hope is in God absolutely. I can never gv up if love letters like, make e full my mail.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by drhammed: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
HenZina:

My Bro, solastar2, I sincerely appreciate ur response. I am 2.1 person but grace supercedes grades. Love letter letters are normal but not for too long, we will all get our desired awards. It took me tym bfr I could get FSB scholarship. My hope is in God absolutely. I can never gv up if love letters like, make e full my mail.
Sharp bro... Nice one... I respect your optimism.

Now, I get where your strength lies, you already got 1st M.Sc (If that's the case, ERASMUS is sure for you definitely). Above all, one need to be optimistic, and pray it will.

I wish everyone (including myself grin) the best. God's grace, we shall win ERASMUS Scholarship this year.

4 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
HenZina:

Well bro, I don't believe in grace but in excellence. I have 2.1 but I don't see work of grace in all these overseas scholarship. If you put in great application, you will definitely have it. The selection is not based on grade only. The only thing you can tell me grace superceed grade is when you submit shambolic application and get selected which is something that happen in our land (naija) wella. Brother if you submit good application, I wish you well as a matter of fact I would have appreciate if those EU can just grant all Nigerians (with genuine intention) scholarship so as to leave this shithole. But don't rely on grace please do your best to have excellent application submitted. Well all the best as we all await several results. As for me I am still awaiting more than 5 results and I will probably add to it b4 d end of the month or April. All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Jamaticulus(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
solastar2:

Well bro, I don't believe in grace but in excellence. I have 2.1 but I don't see work of grace in all these overseas scholarship. If you put in great application, you will definitely have it. The selection is not based on grade only. The only thing you can tell me grace superceed grade is when you submit shambolic application and get selected which is something that happen in our land (naija) wella. Brother if you submit good application, I wish you well as a matter of fact I would have appreciate if those EU can just grant all Nigerians (with genuine intention) scholarship so as to leave this shithole. But don't rely on grace please do your best to have excellent application submitted. Well all the best as we all await several results. As for me I am still awaiting more than 5 results and I will probably add to it b4 d end of the month or April. All the best bro.

Hahaha.... Solastar said shit hole. Awaiting 5 results!!! That's good. I love the way you've spread your tentacles.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jamaticulus:

Hahaha.... Solastar said shit hole. Awaiting 5 results!!! That's good. I love the way you've spread your tentacles.

Thanks bro
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Ultimus: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2018
solastar2:

Eeyah! Sorry bro, it is part of the game. Just plan for another move and never give up. I hope u still have other 2 erasmus left??

I have just one life left. Last chance.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by drhammed: 12:57am On Mar 11, 2018
Ultimus:

I have just one life left. Last chance.
it's well bro... I pray this last one favor u

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by kennynelcon(m): 1:37am On Mar 11, 2018
HenZina:

Hello, is FSB result out?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 5:10am On Mar 11, 2018
drhammed:
it's well bro... I pray this last one favor u

All will be well.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Abdulbaaqi21: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
ONE OF D PAKISTANIS WHOM WE APPLY FOR THE SAME PROGRAMME , SHARED HIS SOP, I CON DEY FEEL SAY I NO WRITE ANYTHING ! MY FRST SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION THOU, GAT ALOT TO LEARN , MARCH END SHUD COME FIRST

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.