Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 (99528 Views)

Commonwealth Master's Scholarship Nomination Interview in Abuja. My Experience / Common Mistakes Chevening Scholarship Applicants Make / Whatsapp Group For Commonwealth Scholarship Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Thureos: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
chaiks:
am yet to see anyone here who applied for Imsiss. but they have 750 applicants this year.I know for sure naija will be there.
I applied too but declined the admission offer because of GLOCAL.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by chaiks: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thureos:
I applied too but declined the admission offer because of GLOCAL.
ok.u got glocal? I got conditional admission to Glasgow but yet to accept or decline untill o confirm scholarship status
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Thureos: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2018
chaiks:
ok.u got glocal? I got conditional admission to Glasgow but yet to accept or decline untill o confirm scholarship status
Yes I did. I got unconditional offer for both glocal and imiss. But I accepted that of glocal. Expecting glocal scholarship decision next week.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by chaiks: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2018
Thureos:

Yes I did. I got unconditional offer for both glocal and imiss. But I accepted that of glocal. Expecting glocal scholarship decision next week.
ok.good. did u submit Ielts test?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Thureos: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2018
chaiks:
ok.good. did u submit Ielts test?
I registered and was slated to write it on the third of march but did not seat for d exam again because there was a new English waiver policy introduced for Nigerians. The university sent a form the registrar of your school will fill confirming that the language of instruction is English and you'll be also required to upload your waec result. If u have c6 and above in your English then you'll be exempted.
I applied for my refund from British Council Nigeria for the IELTS and have receive my refund less 25% which the took as administrative expenses.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2018
Thureos:

I registered and was slated to write it on the third of march but did not seat for d exam again because there was a new English waiver policy introduced for Nigerians. The university sent a form the registrar of your school will fill confirming that the language of instruction is English and you'll be also required to upload your waec result. If u have c6 and above in your English then you'll be exempted.
I applied for my refund from British Council Nigeria for the IELTS and have receive my refund less 25% which the took as administrative expenses.

IMO, you would have just gone ahead to write the IELTS. It's a 50:50 thing

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Thureos:

Y seeking for refund when you should have written the exam. There are tons of schools who don't waive English test for Nigerians. It could have been useful in many way.

4 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Thureos: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2018
WhyNa:

IMO, you would have just gone ahead to write the IELTS. It's a 50:50 thing
Well, it turned out that my waiver application was successful.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Thureos: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2018
solastar2:

Y seeking for refund when you should have written the exam. There are tons of schools who don't waive English test for Nigerians. It could have been useful in many way.
I have my options and thank God I was given an unconditional offer. So whether Erasmus scholarship come or not, I am going(don't mind self-funding myself).
Thinking about the tuberculosis certificate required to obtain from the Migration Health Assessment Centre which cost 150usd, tier 4 visa fee costing 335 pounds, health insurance cost that must be paid at the embassy and flight ticket. I need to conserve funds. Yes I know if I get the scholarship they will pay me 1000euros as installation cost but that's one month after arrival.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2018
Thureos:

I have my options and thank God I was given an unconditional offer. So whether Erasmus scholarship come or not, I am going(don't mind self-funding myself).
Thinking about the tuberculosis certificate required to obtain from the Migration Health Assessment Centre which cost 150usd, tier 4 visa fee costing 335 pounds, health insurance cost that must be paid at the embassy and flight ticket. I need to conserve funds. Yes I know if I get the scholarship they will pay me 1000euros as installation cost but that's one month after arrival.

Oh you're planning to go as self-funded student if the scholarship doesn't work? Wow. Good for you

One question though, do you plan on going the way Erasmus students go on exchange or you'll just stick to the home university?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Thureos:

OK bro. Best of luck.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by chaiks: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thureos:

oh yea. am currently working on it now to submit it. but will the unconditional stays of my offer affect scholarship chances and did you upload the waiver form before the Erasmus scholarship deadline?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by chaiks: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
chaiks:
oh yea. am currently working on it now to submit it. but will the unconditional stays of my offer affect scholarship chances and did you upload the waiver form before the Erasmus scholarship deadline?
mean conditional offer status affect scholarship chances?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Thureos: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
chaiks:
Well, in my honest opinion I think it may because Erasmus scholarship decision for programs with University of Glasgow as head of consortium has been made and will be communicated next week. (You can check imiss fb page). I think they have compiled a list of scholarship recipients. However, there's still hope for u which is contingent upon an applicant withdrawing u. Like mine own case where I declined an offer for another.
So hopefully, someone in Nigeria may decline because his most preferred program offered him d scholarship.

Just keep the hope alive. Miracle do happens. Upload all the necessary documents you can and keep your head up.
Best wishes
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Thureos: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
chaiks:
mean conditional offer status affect scholarship chances?
It may only if the university have the number of unconditional offer acceptance they want for the year. But still yet, there's a waiting list for those that may be grafted in upon withdrawal of some unconditional offer recipient.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by chaiks: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thureos:

Well, in my honest opinion I think it may because Erasmus scholarship decision for programs with University of Glasgow as head of consortium has been made and will be communicated next week. (You can check imiss fb page). I think they have compiled a list of scholarship recipients. However, there's still hope for u which is contingent upon an applicant withdrawing u. Like mine own case where I declined an offer for another.
So hopefully, someone in Nigeria may decline because his most preferred program offered him d scholarship.

Just keep the hope alive. Miracle do happens. Upload all the necessary documents you can and keep your head up.
Best wishes
ok bro. I get u now . thanks
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by biffoqboxer: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thureos:

My man I just mailed u. We need to chat pls. 08180127020, that's my whatsapp contact.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
As seen on Erasmus Pakistan group

For all GLOCAL applicants: All applicants (both successful and unsuccessful) will be informed of the result of the scholarship decision early-mid next week via email. We received 949 applications in total for 21 scholarship places. 625 of those applications were eligible and were considered for the scholarship so it was a highly competitive process.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by LeakPlug(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
WhyNa:
As seen on Erasmus Pakistan group

For all GLOCAL applicants: All applicants (both successful and unsuccessful) will be informed of the result of the scholarship decision early-mid next week via email. We received 949 applications in total for 21 scholarship places. 625 of those applications were eligible and were considered for the scholarship so it was a highly competitive process.

Please can you provide the link to this page
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
European Masters in Tourism Management.
And for public policy too.
Anyone got in?
Results are out.

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 3:20am On Mar 25, 2018
SECCLO sending out results. Check your mails
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by drhammed: 4:12am On Mar 25, 2018
WhyNa... Mhen you dey try o grin
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2018
drhammed:
WhyNa... Mhen you dey try o grin
I'm anxious jare

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Abdulbaaqi21: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dr hammed abeg when wacoma dey come , my guy applied
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by drhammed: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Abdulbaaqi21:
Dr hammed abeg when wacoma dey come , my guy applied
No specific date o. but the selection process is ongoing.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mundus Mapp, WOP P and Pioneer results out.

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nuclear physics list is out. I guess no Nigerian on the main list but one on the reserve list.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by biffoqboxer: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2018
solastar2:
Nuclear physics list is out. I guess no Nigerian on the main list but one on the reserve list.
You, I guess?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2018
biffoqboxer:
You, I guess?

Lol. I didn't apply for nuphys I just follow must of the Erasmus program I love.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2018
abeg who get Erasmus CEO number?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by kennynelcon(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2018
PixNEt is out
1 Nigerian-German on Main list
1 on reserve undecided
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Mary55: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2018
When applying for a scholarship you will be asked to write an essay that might seem difficult to do and you would need some help or an assitance in doing that. First thing is to choose the right topic that will lead to the further productive creation of your essay.
https://bestwritinghelp.org/narrative-essay-topics-generator/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.