Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) (102905 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University (abu)2015/2016 Acceptance Fee/school Fees Payment Is On / Ahmadu Bello University,zaria Post Utme 2014/2015 Result Is Out!!! / Ahmadu Bello University(abu),zaria Remedial Form 4 2011/2012 On Sale. Call Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2013
Please these are not pictures i took. These are pictures i collected online. Credit goes to the various sites i got them from. The school site wasn't loading on my phone browser so i couldn't get pictures from there. Enjoy please.

I am happy this thread has finally made the front page and I thank the moderators sincerely.
I must state that ABU looks even more beautiful than in the pictures with new structures springing up every year.
There's another kind of beauty beyond these pictures I love about ABU. The school really reflects the diversity of the Nigerian people in both the student and staff bodies. It's a school where you have a sense of belonging no matter your state or even local government of origin. Since I left the SouthWest for here, I have learnt so much about the North, about Nigeria as a whole, and also about myself. I hope NYSC throws me east of the Niger when the time comes so i discover more beauty in this country.
I know the comparisons with OAU are inevitable. I choose ABU, you may choose OAU, doesn't really matter. What does is that they both deserve to be called beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Chartey: Please these are not pictures i took. These are pictures i collected online. Credit goes to the various sites i got them from. The school site wasn't loading on my phone browser so i couldn't get pictures from there. Enjoy please.
WHERE IS D PISHUR
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2013

Entrance to the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 6:58am On Aug 30, 2013

The Senate building

7 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 6:59am On Aug 30, 2013

A farther view of the entrance to the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2013

A corner(just before the departments of Physiology and Community Medicine) of the Faculty of Medicine(pre-clinical)

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-YePSSVsnVOc/TjhMANdiYSI/AAAAAAAAAE4/umdn6fF-CQ0/s320/Architecture+%252801%2529.JPG[/img]
A lecture theatre at the Faculty of Environmental Design

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2013

The Main Gate. Dont know why it's called that when the North Gate is bigger and busier.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2013

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2013
See that Boko Haram in the first picture. Na so una dey dress to classes? undecided
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2013

Chemistry Dept. "Sea never dry" at the far left.

9 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2013

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2013

A portion of the Pepsi Garden(behind Queen Amina Hall) with the the swimming pool behind it.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2013

Bako Kotangora Square

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2013

A view of the Senate building when standing near the garden in front of Ribadu Hall

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2013

Inside the Institute of Education

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2013

The road between Suleiman Hall(left) and Demonstration Secondary School, Samaru branch(right)

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2013

Inside the Faculty of Environmental Design. The Dept of Architecture on the right

5 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by donfemo(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2013
The largest and the best in south saharan Africa! So great, so unique! An ABU graduate is naturally ahead!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2013

Dept of Microbiology(left), Sir Kashim Ibrahim Library, KIL(centre), and a lawn(left). Further left of that lawn is the Iya Abubakar ICT Institute(not captured)

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2013
[img]http://www.peuccoglobal.com/images/ABU%20ZARIA%20MULTIMEDIA%20LANGUAGE%20&%20PHONETICS%20LAB.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2013
I laff when i hear o.a.u students sing:'most beautiful campus in africa'...lol
in terms of beauty,that skul is losing mehn....the skul is poo in terms of beauty and neatness.....

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by harjiboyede: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
I laff when i hear o.a.u students sing:'most beautiful campus in africa'...lol
in terms of beauty,that skul is losing mehn....the skul is poo in terms of beauty and neatness.....
Dnt mind dem, nw dey r dumb. OAU students can make noise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? / Yabatech ND/HND Part Time Form For 2021/2022 Academic session / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.