Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" (1096 Views)

Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband / Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. / Nigeria Girls Are Naturally Cheats And Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by Professorcplus(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
The society we tends to breed in has a lot to do with our relationships with others. Situations arises where men tends to have many partners. In the other way women tends to be monogamous in nature. How true is this? Your opinion is highly welcomed.
Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hearing this bullshiit makes me angry, guys always using it as an excuse to be promiscuous.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by smulti(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
Hearing this bullshiit makes me angry, guys always using it as an excuse to be promiscuous.

in the real sense it's not easy feeding on one particular meal till eternity

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin

cool

And men will keep shouting that they can't live with bread alone... Besides they always konji, this is one factors that they like to have multiple partners...

1 Like

Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by Macgreat(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
smulti:

in the real sense it's not easy feeding on one particular meal till eternity

This is bad. Women are now liken to food. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Women should let us be !
Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by Kingsley1000(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
FREQUENT EATING OF ONE SOUP ISN'T HEALTHY
Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by tracyfemmmm: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
All these men that think they get away with cheating. Women never forget. Keep being polygamous not knowing the amount of shit you don chop with amala.
Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by IAMSASHY(f): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nt all men ar like dat

1 Like

Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by Redstorm(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Its just a stereotype. Not all men are polygamous.
Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by ubunja(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
and the funny thing is that u have good guys who would never cheat in your friendzone.yet u never date them. then after the tiny percentage of hot guys u date hurt u suddenly its "all men cheat" smh
look in your friendzone.u will find the good ones.stop the fvckery.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
ubunja:

and the funny thing is that u have good guys who would never cheat in your friendzone.yet u never date them. then after the tiny percentage of hot guys u date hurt u suddenly its "all men cheat" smh
look in your friendzone.u will find the good ones.stop the fvckery.

Spot on. 100% correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by Oyaconnect: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by Oyaconnect: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

cool

[s][/s]And men will keep shouting that they can't live with bread alone... Besides they always konji, this is one factors that they like to have multiple partners...
[s][/s]

that is not a factor little sis cause women have konji too more than men and in the process na una de enjoy am pass
Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by Oyaconnect: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Nt all men ar like dat

thank you bae this is the best thing i have seen you say in your entire life
Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by smulti(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Macgreat:

This is bad. Women are now liken to food. tongue

that's very obvious, they are particularly made for our enjoyment

1 Corinthians 11:8-9

this is among the reasons when you marry a woman she is obligated to change from her maiden name to your surname
Re: Is It True That "Men Are Naturally Polygamous?" by IAMSASHY(f): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
shocked hiaaaa, see insult oooo
Oyaconnect:

thank you bae this is the best thing i have seen you say in your entire life

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Achieve Orgasm, No Matter What My Boyfriend Does / Video: Cheating Couple Filmed Having S*X On Grave, Also Bragged They Did It For / Send Ur Celebrity Crush Pictures And Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.