Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. (4977 Views)

Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband / Nigeria Girls Are Naturally Cheats And Useless / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Hintona(f): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2019
People who advocate for equality between men and women are called feminists.

I want to ask, what about people who propagate the notion that "women are superior to men", what are they called??

please no insults

I know some male nairalanders will use this as an opportunity to show the world that they are airheads.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by drips8(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Some think they are superior because they can get pregnant

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Martinez19(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2019
They are misandrists.

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2019
grin why trying to be superior to men when you can use pussy to get what you want from men, thou except marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2019
They're called "Nigerian Feminists"

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by lilmax(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2019
women superior to men? that's not even possible

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by 2dice01: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2019
Even women know/knew they are not superior to men grin

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by imitateMe(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2019
In everything, men are superior. Even in fashion and skin care. The best hair stylists are men.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Hintona(f): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2019
Martinez19:
They are misandrists.
Thanks I'll look it up.
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Hintona(f): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
grin why trying to be superior to men when you can use pussy to get what you want from men, thou except marriage.
No gender is superior to the other

I'd rather be a feminist than a femme fatale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2019
Hintona:
No gender is superior to the other
I'd rather be a feminist than a femme fatale
If that's what you believe
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2019
lilmax:
women superior to men? that's not even possible

Why? We gave birth to y'all, if women round the world decides to terminate all male foetus, what will the rest of y'all do? Nothing tongue

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2019
imitateMe:
In everything, men are superior. Even in fashion and skin care. The best hair stylists are men.

Says who? Swerve pls.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
They're called "Nigerian Feminists"

So there are no other women round the world who thinks like that? Broaden your mind.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Lonestar124: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why? We gave birth to y'all, if women round the world decides to terminate all male foetus, what will the rest of y'all do? Nothing tongue
You see how quickly ignorant you can be, and monkeys will impregnant the women for procreation?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Lonestar124:
You see how quickly ignorant you can be, and monkeys will impregnant the women for procreation?

Yes, cos the available men we have now are monkeys, duhhhh tongue

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Skmoda(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Lonestar124:
Gbayi eyan Mayweather grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:

Gbayi eyan Mayweather grin

How? Mayweather is a better man than most of y'all, go and sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by IamPlato(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2019
A Woman Can Be Superior To Her Husband, all She Needs To Do Is Understand The Power Of Loyalty

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Skmoda(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

How? Mayweather is a better man than most of y'all, go and sleep.
Because he is super rich, But you always shout I don't want short man blah blah blah.....you even dey among them grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Moses Sabbath Robinson wrote;

Women Listen.........

*You are physically stronger than a man
*You are Emotionally stronger and more mature than a man
*Stop Acting weaker and childish and dont allow your Past control your future........

REMEMBER ;
*Nobody is coming to save you..
*Nobody is going to be healthy for you..
*Nobody is going to get stronger for you..
*Nobody is going to care about your happiness..

>YOU HAVE IT ALL WITHIN YOU
>YOU ARE MOTHER NATURE
>YOU ARE THE EGG OF LIFE
>YOU ARE LOVE, LIFE ITSELF!!!

Relationships require building, They don’t come as the complete package, If you’re not giving anything away, nothing new is going to come

Keep making progress dont give up........!!!

WITHOUT A MAN , A FEMALE IS NOTHING. WE NEED THEM AS A FATHER, AS A BROTHER, AS A HUSBAND AND AS A SON. THEY ARE OUR PROTECTORS. JUST BCZ OF SOME GUYS WE CAN'T BLAME WHOLE GENDER. ADMIT IT ,THAT WE NEED THEM.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:

Because he is super rich, But you always shout I don't want short man blah blah blah.....you even dey among them grin grin grin grin

Can you screenshot where I typed that, or forever eat your words!!!

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2019
IamPlato:
A Woman Can Be Superior To Her Husband, all She Needs To Do Is Understand The Power Of Loyalty

You reek of sense, but watch how some smellos will counter what you typed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Lonestar124: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes, cos the available men we have now are monkeys, duhhhh tongue
You are not serious, mtcheew undecided
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Skmoda(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Can you screenshot where I typed that, or forever eat your words!!!
Abeg leave that thing joor........that man wey do you like this ...God punish am....your hatred for naija guys no be here grin grin grin...I'm out

1 Like

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Lonestar124:
You are not serious, mtcheew undecided

Pressed right? Good, I touched a nerve.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Martinez19(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lilmax is right. If men decide to hold their resources, jobs and money away from women, you all will not survive. There is nothing women can do, if men, in solidarity, decide to kidnap and make a baby factory out of women and if you don't comply or you resist, you are tortured to death. If men decide to withhold their sperms, the human race will go extinct. Can you say men are more powerful? grin

#Martinez39

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:

Abeg leave that thing joor........that man wey do you like this ...God punish am....your hatred for naija guys no be here grin grin grin...I'm out

I don't hate naija guys, I just dislike the senseless ones, and they abound here in droves, peace.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2019
Martinez19:
Lilmax is right. If men decide to hold their resources, jobs and money away from women, you all will not survive. There is nothing women can do, if men, in solidarity, decide to kidnap and make a baby factory out of women and if you don't comply or you resist, you are tortured to death. If men decide to withhold their sperms, the human race will go extinct. Can you say men are more powerful? grin

Hehehe, you know we have female CEOs right, women invented some things we use today, so y'all can't with hold nada, rather, y'all will starve if we decide not to cook anymore,
You guys can't withhold your sperm when you see a naked, sumptuous lady, it goes hard immediately, y'all will go extinct cos we have sperm banks scattered round the world, ever heard of ovary or egg banks before? We are more powerful, fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

So there are no other women round the world who thinks like that? Broaden your mind.
La la la la la cheesy
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Hehehe, you know we have female CEOs right, women invented some things we use today, so y'all can't with hold nada, rather, y'all will starve if we decide not to cook anymore,
You guys can't withhold your sperm when you see a naked, sumptuous lady, it goes hard immediately, y'all will go extinct cos we have sperm banks scattered round the world, ever heard of ovary or egg banks before? We are more powerful, fact.
I just hope you're joking for typing the "bolded".....Men, Starve?? coz y'all don't cook?? Haba!!!

Sperm bank that came from men? lol Abi we get artificial sperms again?? cheesycheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I just hope you're joking for typing the "bolded".....Men, Starve?? coz y'all don't cook?? Haba!!!

Sperm bank that came from men? lol Abi we get artificial sperms again?? cheesycheesy

Yes i'm serious, how many of y'all can cook compared to the few who can? Don't delude yourself,

Yes it came from men thats why it is called sperm bank, it is stored for future purpose.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me / Birthday Gifts And Relationships / I Officially Want An Nl Romance,single Guys Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.