Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) (62488 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by futurerex: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
happy married life
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by pmc01(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Islam forbids marrying women from same parents.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
shammahyaro:
I love christainity... I'm privileged to be a Christian woman

You didn't say this when a Christian igbo man married two women on the same day .

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by mrsaintman: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Redstorm:
Men!

What does he want to do with 3 wives?

..... angry grin you know know say men to marry no de again as girls plenty every where

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Stanbic(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
My God?!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by ud4u: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Signs of end time

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by sonoforogun(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
The question I asked myself when I saw the caption, was where? Thank God it's not Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Gten(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Abami EDA!
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Mrjo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Redstorm:
Men!
is that too much?

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by goodnewscliff(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
marry one nd get 2 free December 2017/2018 marriage bonus..... can't some people just look before jumping
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by segebase(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
One preek go de satisfy two sisters ....abomination
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by yazach: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
morereb10:
This is polygamy taken to a different level. A 50-year-old Ugandan man, Mohammad Ssemanda has surprised locals by marrying three women at ago. Mohammad is a food vendor at Kasenyi landing site, in Wakiso district.

In a little twist, two of the women are sisters. The brides include a 48-year-old Salmat Naluwugge, with whom the man already has five kids with, plus Jameo Nakayiza, a 27-year- old and Mastulah Namwanje aged 24 who are sisters.

Ssemanda explained that his wives were all okay with his poor financial status. Being a Muslim, he is allowed to marry up to four wives and it’s no big deal. He said;

“My wives are not jealous against each other. Good enough, each has got a home and I promise to work harder and support them.”

One of the wives, Salmat Naluwugge, also spoke, saying;

“I thank our husband for marrying us all at once, a sign that he will not discriminate or sideline any of us.”

See video of the wedding..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtU1nMbOHxY

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/a-man-marries-three-women-at-once-and.html

Marrying two sisters together harram in Islam
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by pedrilo: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Artistree:
Has the world not ended?
yes oh, if you're still breathing, YOU ARE WRONG!
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by pmc01(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
shammahyaro:
I love christainity... I'm privileged to be a Christian woman

Stop being clever by half, see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxyofN0KJf0

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by talk2bity: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Let us all just come close to God. End of days

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by ud4u: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wonders of the age
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by linearity: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Earthquake1:
The two sisters will gang up against the elder one. grin

It appear the two older ones are the sisters.
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by shammahyaro(f): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
ollah1:

You didn't say this when a Christian igbo man married two women on the same day .

He did that in his own might.It is the same way a Muslim man takes alcohol even if it's haram.My religion is against it does not mean there wouldn't be some defaulters.Anyways,im so happy I won't have a kishiya...
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by slimzy91(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
this was Prophesied in Isaiah 4:1
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by pmc01(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
MetroBaba1:
Na Them, E No Fit Pass Them

Moreover, Chief Lala Viewing To Follow Course

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by joenor(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wait ooo for he before life them nor allow am marry? shu!!!
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Imagine, over power dey worry the man
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by magzey: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Redstorm:
Men!

To access 3 different boreholes. are you satisfy with the ANSWER? grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by gotnel: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Congratulations to him, as much as they have agreed to go through it together, no cause for alarm
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by lanocfoods: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wonderment ndi Uganda sef
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by shammahyaro(f): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
pmc01:

Stop being clever by half, see:
I didn't intend my post to call on this pls. When God blesses u..You can't stop but thank him.I love and appreciate Christianity....

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by pmc01(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
You try... kudos
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by pmc01(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
shammahyaro:

I didn't intend my post to call on this pls. When God blesses u..You can't stop but thank him.I love and appreciate Christianity....

Apologies are in order.
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
MrMystrO:
Lovely! This is how it should be done.
Can you manage polygamy?don't kill yourself.He is just a food vendor and he is marrying three.What a way to commit suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.