Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) (62487 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
MrMystrO:

Well to be honest, That's your opinion and i respect that. But at the end of the day, that still remains your opinion alone and as such cannot be entirely true, as i do know people who have had more than one wife and lived happily nd even longer than 80. But still, thank you for sharing your opinion with me.
Suit yourself and i hope you marry the one's that won't give you trouble.
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Nathayas: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Islam is misleading the world
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
And why are you guys complaining? When only one wife can wreck a man's life why not go for three instead? Why not?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by EXCELSMITH(m): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hey guys how have you been doing.

Check out my signature.

Hey, it's Excel Talks Christmas and New Year Giveaway. Buy two of our books titled
The Man In You
and
Setting Up A Goal And Achieving It
for N1500 and get one audio book for free. To purchase click http://www.remlandnews.com/excel/purchased-books.html
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by moorevic(m): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
This Uganda will never disappoint you with your stupidity.
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
shammahyaro:

He did that in his own might.It is the same way a Muslim man takes alcohol even if it's haram.My religion is against it does not mean there wouldn't be some defaulters.Anyways,im so happy I won't have a kishiya...

Christianity isn't against polygamy, you can take that to the bank
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by justiniyke29: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
blackbeau1:
When did Muslims start wearing white wedding gowns and btw, what the hell does want 3 wives for?

He is looking for a foursome

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by adetes: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
He tried oh

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by castrol180(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
blackbeau1:
When did Muslims start wearing white wedding gowns and btw, what the hell does want 3 wives for?

3 wives for fvcking

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by shammahyaro(f): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
ollah1:

Christianity isn't against polygamy, you can take that to the bank

please dear, argument don't pay.I can see u just want attention ne kawai.. Islam ain't against terrorism
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
shammahyaro:

please dear, argument don't pay.I can see u just want attention ne kawai.. Islam ain't against terrorism

This isn't matter of argument, I only corrected what you wrote. That your religion is against it.
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by repent4christ: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
A born again Christian can never marry two women. Didn't you read where the scripture declared 'two shall become one'? Not three or four, five, 12 and so on. Ignorance to the word of God is not an excuse in the day of judgment
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
THIS IS BAD AND UNFAIR.
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by brosammy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Stupidity of the highest order
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by EMMAG4E14: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
twale baba. that is were he invest his own money.

Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by delishpot: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
They say he never beats them for no good reason. But o, does Islam allow a man to marry blood sisters while they are both alive?
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Achor1111(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:
The woman in the middle looks like our brother NwaAmaikpe grin

NWA Amaikpe is getting more popularity here.
kudos
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by theo1477(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
White wedding for that matter
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Kbs468(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
morereb10:
This is polygamy taken to a different level. A 50-year-old Ugandan man, Mohammad Ssemanda has surprised locals by marrying three women at ago. Mohammad is a food vendor at Kasenyi landing site, in Wakiso district.

In a little twist, two of the women are sisters. The brides include a 48-year-old Salmat Naluwugge, with whom the man already has five kids with, plus Jameo Nakayiza, a 27-year- old and Mastulah Namwanje aged 24 who are sisters.

Ssemanda explained that his wives were all okay with his poor financial status. Being a Muslim, he is allowed to marry up to four wives and it’s no big deal. He said;

“My wives are not jealous against each other. Good enough, each has got a home and I promise to work harder and support them.”

One of the wives, Salmat Naluwugge, also spoke, saying;

“I thank our husband for marrying us all at once, a sign that he will not discriminate or sideline any of us.”

See video of the wedding..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtU1nMbOHxY

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/a-man-marries-three-women-at-once-and.html

That Marriage involving Two (2) sisters be dissolved immediately and same message be relayed to them for him to choose from the Two

Even though everything about Old phase of ISLAM has been stepped upon, It doesn't mean the religion and the moral lessons attached hasn't been eroded.

Except that the New Law reflecting the requirement shall from time to time and so the same Old knowledge forbidding marriage involving

1. same Blood like younger or Elder sisters still stands forbidden

2. Marrying same Blood sisters as this report is revealing is also forbidden

3. Marrying Multiple Wives without a justifiably convincing means of sustainability is not also allowed

For Now We (GOD) would stop here

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by mensos544: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Idoit. Is that d way u wear thought how to marry them ? Having 5 children already n claiming to be a Muslim ? Marrying 2 Sisters again ? Hmmm sorry fr ur life.....
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
It's islamically wrong to marry 2 siblings at the same time.
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
But they are not dressed in Muslim marriage customs? And where did this happen? Kenya?
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Ogaonos: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Redstorm:
Men!
What does he want to do with 3 wives?
foursome sex
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
correct Man.
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Kooldon(f): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
At 50, With Ur Poor Financial Status And You Went Ahead N Marry Three As In "ITA" at a blow? Oga Mi, Ur Condition Is Nw Multiplied By Ten(3 per wife).
Oops! Retirement Plan? I Can See, U Sharp Small. They Wil Be Running The Biz Wil U Retire Abi. Well Done
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by Smony: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gud fr him. na em body go soon tel am.
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by MrMystrO(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Suit yourself and i hope you marry the one's that won't give you trouble.

Well thank you, But i didn't say at anytime that i wanted to be polygamous, did i? Lol. i was only trying to point out that it's not really a "Bad" Thing when certain conditions are met. Have a wonderful evening good friend. wink
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by slurity1: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
That is wrong with this generation self
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by domopps(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Artistree:
Has the world not ended?

Nope dear......some culture would just scare the he'll outa you

Cheers
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by engrgd(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Obviously it has. I am dumbfounded.
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
he does not know that more wives more problem.
Re: Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) by DuruminKonvah: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
This isn't funny ooo. The man must be a strong man sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.