Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number (59578 Views)

Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Hespee93: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:
He could have done that to prevent passerby from causing a scene.

Na to reach house go break the sim card. grin

I'll rather buy a new 100 Sim card than a new bumber. Things are expensive in ladipo at the moment fam grin
do you think it's easy to loose a sim card like that.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Twaci(f): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
engrelvis:
where v u been?
Around dear. How are you?
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by axamansard(f): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:

I'll rather buy a new 100 Sim card than a new bumber. Things are expensive in ladipo at the moment fam grin

He does not necessarily have to buy a new bumper, if he has a comprehensive insurance on his vehicle, the insurance company will shoulder the liability.

Please Contact for your insurance needs, Axamansard got you covered always.

1 Like

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Hedonistically: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
This dent or no dent matter is the most overrated matter in the world. So someone accidently bashes my car, and then all hell must be let loose?

As long as it's an accident, I SHALL NEVER MAKE AN ISSUE OUT OF IT.

The same fool making noise because of one yeye dent on the bumper, the same fool would borrow money to do thanksgiving if he is involved in a major accident in which his car was totally written off, but he miraculously survived. So really we all just like deceiving ourselves.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:

Why you be like this self cheesy
What if the Man intention dey pure.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Viking007(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
cheesy Very uncommon.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by engrelvis(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Twaci:
Around dear. How are you?
am cool.u dnt write again?
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Twaci(f): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
engrelvis:
am cool.u dnt write again?
Still cooking lol. Hopefully, it'd drop soon.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by samisj4real(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:

See shallow brain talking
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Gabriel6(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
that how a guy help tree ladies in his car to galadimawa junction abuja today, but when the girls came down the took three of their bags and forgot the rest. After the guy has gone that is when they started shouting for help, crying up and down. Na so me just dey the ask them wetin dem the think sotey them the forget bags for car. Omo wetin we go see the guy returned back o four heavy heavy bags na him this girls get mind forget for pesin moto. When i see the guy and them check every thing the intact no i say nija still get hope. Na so them the girls just the happy anyhow
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
A few good men
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Kaycee9242(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Y didn't he exercise patience make d call first so as to also tell us d out come of d convoy, its not by dropping numb na
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by ufuosman(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Reasonable person
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by deeLima86(m): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigga dial the number and get your car sorted. Money ain't a thing cool
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by MyloveSassy: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
chibbyRJ:
LOL........ grin grin grin grin
you said lol buh ur meme says otherwise
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by MyloveSassy: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
wagazala:
Bros you car dirty sha.
lemme see urs

1 Like

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by engrelvis(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Twaci:
Still cooking lol. Hopefully, it'd drop soon.
ok.looking forward to it.take care n Godbless

1 Like

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by lazygal: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
akinreals:
Are you sure the number is correct in the first place?

If itcwasnt do u think he would rush to announce
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by asawanathegreat(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good one may God bless that man.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by asawanathegreat(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good one there, may God bless that man.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Sike(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Not all of us are bad tho.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by enemyofprogress: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
So at 41 lalasticlala doesn't know how to drive
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by enemyofprogress: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Good one there, may God bless that man.
na wetin be your own for the matter wey you come dey do vigil dey pray for the guy?
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Deo1986(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Who knows the reply he'll get when he dialled that number? undecided
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by horlakunle25(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jst only 2 things are involved, it is either d person is ambode family or a billionaire in lagos!!
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by obioraval(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gwan2:
Probably there were onlookers when he bashed the car..so just to go through the motions, he did that. cheesy
But on the flipside, yea....there are still people like us in Nigeria. Sincerely, if I was in his shoes and I know I was at fault...I will do same. What I hate is having as little as headache or some misfortunes in my life and trying to figure out if it is a nemesis caused by one of my actions.
My motto...live and let's live

Biri ka mbiri
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Icon79(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

O pari

akinreals:
Are you sure the number is correct in the first place?
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Waoow!!
that's so gentlemanly.
cc: lefulefu.
Something tells me this man is nicer than you. cheesy
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
thornapple:
Waoow!!
that's so gentlemanly.
cc: lefulefu.
Something tells me this man is nicer than you. cheesy
i don't think he's nigerian cheesy
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by opribo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nice move but wait first, call the number to be sure its not voice mail. You know we know ourself well here. Maybe people were there so he played a fast one.

Some Okada man one day hit my car and broke the rear light around and he quickly came to me in the car he said Oga no problem my brother sells parts at Ojuelegba that I should follow him and drive behind him. As we moved in traffic he would wait in front if he notices that he has lost me in the traffic. In my heart I was like so we have such honest people still in this country.
Alas and behold once we were clear from the traffic the guy was no where to be found. I was looking stupid looking all around for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.