Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious (53003 Views)

See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths / 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by xendra: 12:03am On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Those comments though.......so it's because he's a man that why those ladies are spewing trash......imagine how they joke around with such things........... but if it happens to one of us I'll be the first person to call men beast.......hmmmmm na wooooo we ladies get problem sha
shut up joor! Men make those stupid comments too when its a lady. Those ladies are just giving them their replies

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by karlboss: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2017
overboard:
Comments got me like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LgavrgMI6c

Everyone who made a comment on this topic should watch this video

1 Like

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by boringnigerian: 1:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Sarcasm or not, rape cases and allegations should not be taken lightly,I hope when men return the favor with sarcasm, people will still see the funny side, because I promise there will be one big payback

Like guys haven't been saying that nonsense for decades.

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by purples25(f): 1:36am On Dec 19, 2017
wtfcoded:

That sounds serious of u undecided
Now u realize that real men are not born to take shit.

Thus you see the wonderful nature of man, aptly reflected by women.

What a wonderful creature. That gives out shit but can't take it. What an intelligent yet terrible and selfish, wicked being.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by Hannysmilez(f): 2:10am On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
you cannot even see the joke grin

The ladies are only saying what men would say if it were a lady such had happened to.
Sarcasm is lost on her

1 Like

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:28am On Dec 19, 2017
NAWA O grin
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by TheMyth: 3:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Sigh ... Comparing a guy getting raped at a gay party with a girl getting raped at some other rando party is quite silly eh.

1. How common is it to find a gay party.

2. He wasn't aware he was attending a gay party vs girls that are fully aware that they are heading out to a rave with fully hammered (drunk or high) high libido beasts who are hoping to offload that night.

3. The odds of a guy getting raped are far far and I repeat far slimmer than the odds of a girl getting raped.

4. On the offside that a guy is going to get raped, unless sedatives or some type of drugs are involved, it will be a very difficult and hectic feat to rape the average guy.
The average girl tho is as easy as ABC to an evil rapist and can only rely on luck or a hero appearing, which is why girls are warned that if they must go to zones were expecting rape to happen isn't a far off dream they should never go there alone. Or even at all -.-.

Also considering my number 4, dude in this story was nearly raped.

5. The dressing sexy remark is even more stupid. He didn't know he was going to attend a gay party, how does a guy dress sexy yet indecent exactly ... Especially in this country. Then comparing it to girls who specifically dress in the most revealing things they can find ranging from showing breasts, wearing tight skirts or gowns without pants or tongs for maximum thickness, or whatever silly antic just to make heads turn for her own ego trips.

Note I'm not justifying female rape, but going to a place were there is a very decent chance someone will be a victim of a crime (in this case rape quite common), doing things that'll actually attract the aggressor to you is stupid.
If I walk around at night in a place like bariga,holding wads of cash and bling from head to toe and I end up getting jumped. Morally speaking I should be free to roam however I like, but being realistic I was very stupid for creating a target at my back by myself and I'm sure you all will agree with this and if this was a topic on nairaland I'm sure 90% of comments would bash me.
Or let's say you are blessed enough to buy a Porsche and you park your damn car in a place that is known and that you know is popular for car thievery ... If it gets stolen people will laugh at your stupidity . Yet when its rape things change entirely.

Meh back to observing I go
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by Valarmoghulis(m): 4:26am On Dec 19, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by Valarmoghulis(m): 4:27am On Dec 19, 2017
bughead:
Useless women!

Black women are one of the worse creature on earth!
what of ya mama?
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by AiiVee(m): 4:57am On Dec 19, 2017
as in ...these commenters are just plain foolish, so it's a crime for someone to attend party in tight jeans. see them, blaming the victim,
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 19, 2017
grin
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by dingbang(m): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2017
The guy wasn't raped so there is no cause for all these rubbish brouhaha
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by tjskii(f): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Those comments though.......so it's because he's a man that why those ladies are spewing trash......imagine how they joke around with such things........... but if it happens to one of us I'll be the first person to call men beast.......hmmmmm na wooooo we ladies get problem sha

They were being sarcastic Na, the comments they made are the same types of comments some men make when they hear women get raped

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2017
boringnigerian:

Like guys haven't been saying that nonsense for decades.

Like I said, rape cases and allegations are not what should be used as a means of making fun, but this issue has completely changed my perspective.

I am not a fan of opposite sexes ,who are not related to be together exclusively.
Anyone can rape and anyone can be raped.
As well as anyone can alleged to have been raped.

Until your reputation or that of your relatives are dented then you will know why this issue should not be taken lightly by anyone.

Had it been some of the ladies condemned it some made jest of it , it will be a different issue, they all made jest of it.

By the time , men start claimingg rape,women are also claiming rape, goodbye physical companionship.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by KaBabs1: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:

You obviously missed the sarcasm. Those girls' comments are typical guy comments on rape cases. Cos guys will usually say the victim (the lady) is scorned and probably wanted the D but was forming. They'll ask why she didn't go with a friend. They'll say she's a long throat looking for free flexing or she dressed seductively. Now go and look at the comments again.

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by Sike(m): 6:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Very hilarious
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by cococandy(f): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2017
So on point . I hope the men can see how it feels when they make such comments about female victims. But dare I hope? Misogyny is evil and stronger than many people realize. It’s strong enough that the people who make such comment actually mean it (not sarcasm as is this case) and evil enough that women have been trained to think that way too.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by bughead: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2017
RealLandForSale:
Safarigirl e pain this one die!!! grin grin grin
Bughead it’s just a joke. The women are just being sarcastic.smiley
See how it feels when the tables are turned
the only sensible someone here!

Got it!
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by gwmlogistic: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Mariangeles:
Would you have believed if it happened to a girl...?
Yes I would have. And I am sure you would have been quick to defend her irrespective of where she was or what she was putting on. Flip d coin and its a different story
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by salt1: 7:40am On Dec 19, 2017
afamaustin:
Sombori help me piles is tormenting my life

Pile shouldn't torment your life.
Go to a good pharmacy and buy Anusol ointment or cream. Don't buy the suppository, but the ointment or cream. It will shrink the pile in no time.
When you've recovered, please eat a healthy diet with vegetables and fruits. Pile is caused by wrong feeding.
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2017
TimeMod1:
The poster above could burst a muscle, ko kan aye..

See all dem bitches been trolling on a brother, that's some sense of humour, Lol.
From the reactions of the bitches, one can rightly say it's an indication to the fact that our messages sink in somewhere around the corner of their skulls.

Gays rarely rape at private parties, such most likely do not occur, each gay very often tag along with his partner but for the exception of few cases during initiations, and that being initiation.

#NoBitchAttitude
expert on gay nigga behavior. Is ok is ok.
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by lovely17(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:

tou didn't get the point all those ladies were intentionally saying what a guy would have said if it was a girl that almost got raped

Petty but deserved

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by safarigirl(f): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2017
TheMyth:
Sigh ... Comparing a guy getting raped at a gay party with a girl getting raped at some other rando party is quite silly eh.

1. How common is it to find a gay party.

2. He wasn't aware he was attending a gay party vs girls that are fully aware that they are heading out to a rave with fully hammered (drunk or high) high libido beasts who are hoping to offload that night.

3. The odds of a guy getting raped are far far and I repeat far slimmer than the odds of a girl getting raped.

4. On the offside that a guy is going to get raped, unless sedatives or some type of drugs are involved, it will be a very difficult and hectic feat to rape the average guy.
The average girl tho is as easy as ABC to an evil rapist and can only rely on luck or a hero appearing, which is why girls are warned that if they must go to zones were expecting rape to happen isn't a far off dream they should never go there alone. Or even at all -.-.

Also considering my number 4, dude in this story was nearly raped.

5. The dressing sexy remark is even more stupid. He didn't know he was going to attend a gay party, how does a guy dress sexy yet indecent exactly ... Especially in this country. Then comparing it to girls who specifically dress in the most revealing things they can find ranging from showing breasts, wearing tight skirts or gowns without pants or tongs for maximum thickness, or whatever silly antic just to make heads turn for her own ego trips.

Note I'm not justifying female rape, but going to a place were there is a very decent chance someone will be a victim of a crime (in this case rape quite common), doing things that'll actually attract the aggressor to you is stupid.
If I walk around at night in a place like bariga,holding wads of cash and bling from head to toe and I end up getting jumped. Morally speaking I should be free to roam however I like, but being realistic I was very stupid for creating a target at my back by myself and I'm sure you all will agree with this and if this was a topic on nairaland I'm sure 90% of comments would bash me.
Or let's say you are blessed enough to buy a Porsche and you park your damn car in a place that is known and that you know is popular for car thievery ... If it gets stolen people will laugh at your stupidity . Yet when its rape things change entirely.

Meh back to observing I go
you need to find a sense of humour undecided

Just write epistle for nothing. If this was an exam, you would haved failed woefully

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by wtfcoded: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2017
purples25:

Thus you see the wonderful nature of man, aptly reflected by women.

What a wonderful creature. That gives out shit but can't take it. What an intelligent yet terrible and selfish, wicked being.

Don't jugde all men on how ur dad maltreated u n ur mum undecided
After the Gods, men follows n God alone knows why he made it so.
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by safarigirl(f): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Like I said, rape cases and allegations are not what should be used as a means of making fun, but this issue has completely changed my perspective.

I am not a fan of opposite sexes ,who are not related to be together exclusively.
Anyone can rape and anyone can be raped.
As well as anyone can alleged to have been raped.

Until your reputation or that of your relatives are dented then you will know why this issue should not be taken lightly by anyone.

Had it been some of the ladies condemned it some made jest of it , it will be a different issue, they all made jest of it.

By the time , men start claimingg rape,women are also claiming rape, goodbye physical companionship.

how do you know they all made jest of it when it is just random screenshots that were taken? Did you go to the Instagram handle and read the over 1k comments there to come to this conclusion or are you basing your conclusion on about ten comments?

All these internet judges sha

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by Mariangeles(f): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2017
gwmlogistic:

Yes I would have. And I am sure you would have been quick to defend her irrespective of where she was or what she was putting on. Flip d coin and its a different story
So it's okay for a guy to be anywhere at anytime... but when a female is almost raped, the question will be "what was she doing in that place at that time?"

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by lovethchioma(f): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2017
Lol... this is really funny.

This is exactly what female rape victims face. Instead of attacking the rapist, the rape victims are the ones usually been shamed.

I guess this is an eye opener for all the guys.. You can now see how stupid you guys sound when you start making those foolish comments..

1 Like

Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by koolaid87: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
which victim? Underpaid olosho you mean grin

If he had just remained at home like his mates, we wouldn't be hearing this story, after all, is it by force to go to party? How many responsible men were even at that party?

Anytime you go to any party, I pray you get raped.

Amen!
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by TheMyth: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
you need to find a sense of humour undecided

Just write epistle for nothing. If this was an exam, you would haved failed woefully

Lmao ... Sense of humor ... failed because you the examiner ba.

I'm aware its sarcasm, there can only be 2 reasons for it, either all the people making these jokes are depraved or they are trying to send a message.
Their message is basically to mock the attempts of men they claim shame rape victims by using this dude as a scapegoat by using the criticisms men usually throw out back.

I've already explained why this is silly because these are different situations.

And I hope for both our sakes you won't reply back with some silly retort about humor and 'just for fun' .
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by TheMyth: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
how do you know they all made jest of it when it is just random screenshots that were taken? Did you go to the Instagram handle and read the over 1k comments there to come to this conclusion or are you basing your conclusion on about ten comments?

All these internet judges sha

Ah no wonder you tackled me.
Comment count is slightly more than 1300 with 95% being sarcastic remarks from females.
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by nathasha(f): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Don't you read the sarcasm The ladies are just reacting how most guys react to such post if the victim were a lady.
biacan:
Re: Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious by nathasha(f): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2017
Exactly... To see that they are pained by such comments. What's good for the geese is good for the gander.
lovethchioma:
Lol... this is really funny.

This is exactly what female rape victims face. Instead of attacking the rapist, the rape victims are the ones usually been shamed.

I guess this is an eye opener for all the guys.. You can now see how stupid you guys sound when you start making those foolish comments..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Raped Me. / Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family / Nigeria Police Arrested Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson "Kay Low"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.