Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos (4307 Views)

How Igbos Developed Lagos / Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Stingman: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Earth tremor? undecided

And more than 500 flatinooos are still planning to start gala business dia next year angry grin

It's one Nigeria...remember...? Eat you feeble heart out...
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Stingman: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2017
kallmemrB:
am sorry Sir u are dumb....honestly whether Igbo's stay or go its totally not my concern

You're dumber than being dumb...alaye, omo-alhaja. You should have stayed out if it's not your concern..
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Emyogalanya: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Tell ur elected reps to raise the motion na, abi una no get representatives again grin
YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR THEM TO CALL US NUISANCE TO UR REGION
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Oloripelebe: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Emyogalanya:
YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR THEM TO CALL US NUISANCE TO UR REGION

U r a nuisance to our region, we ve told u dat several times... .even fashola deported u guys sometimes ago grin
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Oloripelebe: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

It's one Nigeria...remember...? Eat you feeble heart out...

Yes nao, One Nigeria till we give u quit notice and disfigure dat ur flatheadsss with catapult grin grin
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Oloripelebe: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
imhotep:

Good.
Now come let me be your Lagos landlord

Yes, u ar underbrigde landlord grin
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Yes, u ar underbrigde landlord grin
So this is how you console yourself

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Oloripelebe: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
imhotep:

So this is how you console yourself

Yes, let me know the location of ur underbrigde home grin
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by resurgentxtian4: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is Alcatraz005, i deactivated some days ago but i just couldnt stay off so i had to do this thread. I would apologise in advance for the incoherent way the message will be typed as i dont the mental fortitude to keep my post prim and proper.

I just want to advice all christians, both the ones that have the means or those that dont have to start making arrangements to leave the country permanently. The past few days have been tough in the legal profession of which i am a member because of this Hijab issue and the muslims have put up a united front to ensure that they violently get their way on the issue. The sad news is that they would not stop at that. They would eventually ask for Sharia law in Nigeria. That is very sure. We Christians have lost it in this country and their is no going back from here as our leaders have failed us. Our leaders used our tithe monies to buy airplanes and build mansions while knowing that we have 50 million plus muslims in this country. Any country that has as much as 20 million as citizens is in trouble not to talk about almost 90 million muslims in Nigeria.

I specifically put the blame on Pastor E.A.Adeboye {I dont why i keep blaming him} for keeping quiet in the face of overt persecution of Nigerian christians. I accept responsibility as a yoruba man that we {Yorubas both christians and muslims alike} all voted Buhari in but Pastor Adeboye should have seen the danger of voting in an Islamic Fundamentalist like Buhari. Pastor Bosun Emmanuel specifically warned of of what will happen but we chose to sell our freedom for a Vice Presidential Seat. How Pitiful! I state it categorically that Pastor Yemi Osinbajo is a very nice man of very high intellectual capacity, but he is not suited for the post of Vice President in these times when the muslims have vowed to islamise the country. Pastor Adeboye has a man of God should have seen the handwriting on the wall and refused to lend this administration a pastor of the RCCG. God will eventually Judge us for our every deed.

The Americans and Israelis that voted in strong Presidents like Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu have done so to curtail the excesses of the muslims but the christians in Nigeria {Especially SW/Christians Christians} still think the muslims are joking with them....We shall see where that gets us.

In closing, will make the following statements of fact/predictions/advice on the future of Nigeria.

1. Firdaos Amosa {The law School girl} shall be called to the Nigerian bar irrespective of the illegality of doing so.

2.Sharia will become the State law in Nigeria in less than 30 years.

3. Buhari/Osinbajo will win the 2019 Presidential Polls with a land slide.

4. Igbos should in the name of God not abandon the biafra struggle.

5. Most Christians who have the money will flee the country in droves thereby robbing Nigeria of the much needed Human Resources.

6. The Christians in the SW who cant travel will convert to Islam.

7. Our Pastors would not raise the money to enable the Christian South free itself from the Northern/Muslim strangle hold.

8. The North will continue resisting any talks of restructuring because their aim is to capture the nation for islam.

9. Nigeria in the absence of Christian resistance will become an Islamic State.

10. The North/SW muslims will never allow Fayose to go anywhere near power as they know his capacity to disrupt their plans.

11. Nigeria will never be great.

If you have the money, i advise that you start making those plans to leave the country. For those who dont have, start saving and making plans today. Do not settle in Nigeria if you dont want to be a muslim.

Go pick up that IELTS manual and study hard like your life depends on it. This is a friendly advice. The only people that can reasonably resist {Igbos} are too disorganised {My apologies to all igbos.}
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
This is Alcatraz005, i deactivated some days ago but i just couldnt stay off so i had to do this thread. I would apologise in advance for the incoherent way the message will be typed as i dont the mental fortitude to keep my post prim and proper.

I just want to advice all christians, both the ones that have the means or those that dont have to start making arrangements to leave the country permanently. The past few days have been tough in the legal profession of which i am a member because of this Hijab issue and the muslims have put up a united front to ensure that they violently get their way on the issue. The sad news is that they would not stop at that. They would eventually ask for Sharia law in Nigeria. That is very sure. We Christians have lost it in this country and their is no going back from here as our leaders have failed us. Our leaders used our tithe monies to buy airplanes and build mansions while knowing that we have 50 million plus muslims in this country. Any country that has as much as 20 million as citizens is in trouble not to talk about almost 90 million muslims in Nigeria.

I specifically put the blame on Pastor E.A.Adeboye {I dont why i keep blaming him} for keeping quiet in the face of overt persecution of Nigerian christians. I accept responsibility as a yoruba man that we {Yorubas both christians and muslims alike} all voted Buhari in but Pastor Adeboye should have seen the danger of voting in an Islamic Fundamentalist like Buhari. Pastor Bosun Emmanuel specifically warned of of what will happen but we chose to sell our freedom for a Vice Presidential Seat. How Pitiful! I state it categorically that Pastor Yemi Osinbajo is a very nice man of very high intellectual capacity, but he is not suited for the post of Vice President in these times when the muslims have vowed to islamise the country. Pastor Adeboye has a man of God should have seen the handwriting on the wall and refused to lend this administration a pastor of the RCCG. God will eventually Judge us for our every deed.

The Americans and Israelis that voted in strong Presidents like Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu have done so to curtail the excesses of the muslims but the christians in Nigeria {Especially SW/Christians Christians} still think the muslims are joking with them....We shall see where that gets us.

In closing, will make the following statements of fact/predictions/advice on the future of Nigeria.

1. Firdaos Amosa {The law School girl} shall be called to the Nigerian bar irrespective of the illegality of doing so.

2.Sharia will become the State law in Nigeria in less than 30 years.

3. Buhari/Osinbajo will win the 2019 Presidential Polls with a land slide.

4. Igbos should in the name of God not abandon the biafra struggle.

5. Most Christians who have the money will flee the country in droves thereby robbing Nigeria of the much needed Human Resources.

6. The Christians in the SW who cant travel will convert to Islam.

7. Our Pastors would not raise the money to enable the Christian South free itself from the Northern/Muslim strangle hold.

8. The North will continue resisting any talks of restructuring because their aim is to capture the nation for islam.

9. Nigeria in the absence of Christian resistance will become an Islamic State.

10. The North/SW muslims will never allow Fayose to go anywhere near power as they know his capacity to disrupt their plans.

11. Nigeria will never be great.

If you have the money, i advise that you start making those plans to leave the country. For those who dont have, start saving and making plans today. Do not settle in Nigeria if you dont want to be a muslim.

Go pick up that IELTS manual and study hard like your life depends on it. This is a friendly advice. The only people that can reasonably resist {Igbos} are too disorganised {My apologies to all igbos.}
So we should abandon our ancestral homes and become desperate refugees and asylum seekers.
Na wa for this your idea oh.
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by resurgentxtian4: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:

So we should abandon our ancestral homes and become desperate refugees and asylum seekers.
Na wa for this your idea oh.

It is either you are ready to submit to Islamization or ready to fight for a secular nation like our constitution says Nigeria is.

As an Igbo man, you can also fight for Biafra. Anywhich way, Islamic terrorism and expansionism must be resisted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

It is either you are ready to submit to Islamization or ready to fight for a secular nation like our constitution says Nigeria is.

As an Igbo man, you can also fight for Biafra. Anywhich way, Islamic terrorism and expansionism must be resisted.
I will always support Amadioha and Kamalu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Governor Congratulates 11 NASS Members To Be Sowrn-in Today / We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People / People Are Dying In IMO State Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.