Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos (4329 Views)

How Igbos Developed Lagos / Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Oloripelebe: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Emyogalanya:
GOVT DEVELOPE THIER STATES WITH TAXES PAID TO THEM. OFTEN TIMES INDIGENS DONT PAY ITS STRANGERS THAT PAY NOW SINCE IGBO ARE THE LARGEST IN NUMBER AMONG STRANGERS DO THE MATHS

Mechonu u dis abakaliki boy, this is an online platform not yr 2 by 4 gala shop. Go back to school or communicate in pidgin next time grin

5 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Oloripelebe: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Stingman:

...the alaayes, omoniles and the lazy toll collecting omo alhajas from osun will also return to Oshogbo for xmas...

Lagos is a no man's land...

Hope u r back in ur erosion ravaged region angry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Stingman:

That means Lagos is no man's land..as every tribe travel home and not only Igbo..

Can you see how you confused people contradict yourself... tongue tongue tongue
oga London is full of black,Asians,Arab does that mean Arabs or Asians own London....

When Igbo becomes governor then u speak....no mans land that only Yoruba govern .. oyah receive Sense

8 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Stingman: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Hope u r back in ur erosion ravaged region angry grin grin

...you are also back in you earth tremor and erosion ravaged region...
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Electricdangerr:

I know this one will be here, you don't care about your sick mom in the village but wasting your stolen data on nairaland doing e-war. Don't you have shame?
Why is it that you never engage the topic of any thread instead you keep launching personal attacks that are neither here nor there?
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Stingman: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
kallmemrB:
oga London is full of black,Asians,Arab does that mean Arabs or Asians own London....

When Igbo becomes governor then u speak....no mans land that only Yoruba govern .. oyah receive Sense

Once the Oba who claimed Lagos doesn't belong to Yorubas stop threatening people, voting for other people in Lagos would produce a non Yoruba governor. From your example, the mayor of London is Asian,a moslem...the Queen didn't threaten the moslems to drown in the Thames river if they didn't vote an English person...

You cowards, want One Nigeria in one hand and still want others to go back to their places...Una never start...
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Oloripelebe: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Stingman:

...you are also back in you earth tremor and erosion ravaged region...

E pain am.. .am always in South west grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Electricdangerr: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
imhotep:

Why is it that you never engage the topic of any thread instead you keep launching personal attacks that are neither here nor there?

Henry, Which thread? You are a jobless troll disgracing the Eboe race online, fighting over another man's land. Posting irrelevant pictures, memes on every thread. When will you get sense?

7 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Electricdangerr: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
[s]
Stingman:

Once the Oba who claimed Lagos doesn't belong to Yorubas stop threatening people, voting for other people in Lagos would produce a non Yoruba governor. From your example, the mayor of London is Asian,a moslem...the Queen didn't threaten the moslems to drown in the Thames river if they didn't vote an English person...

You cowards, want One Nigeria in one hand and still want others to go back to their places...Una never start...
[/s]

Descendant of the Abidjan runaway cannibal calling people coward. Buhahahahahaa Wetin person no go hear on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by matrixme(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
You all head down to your villages and keep congratulating yourself that the Lagos you left behind is dry by December. Do you expect people to be roaming the streets or markets during the festive period or what? After spending a whole year selling and buying.
Maybe you can stay behind this Christmas and try to corroborate facts

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by earthsync(f): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
fxjunkie:
Some have always argued that Igbos did not help develop Lagos, well it is easy to see if Igbos developed Lagos or not. Why is it that every December around Christmas Lagos becomes a ghost town? It looks like there is no economic activity going on in Lagos around Christmas, this is because Igbos travel home during Christmas, and whenever this happens Lagos becomes a shadow of itself.

So it is easy to see that Igbos are central to making Lagos what it is today and let us stop saying Igbos did not develop Lagos.

Omoluabi signing out.

nawa o. when you finish developing your states to the level Lagos state is or probably better then I'll take you seriously. and btw by your write up I think you've got dungs for brain. cow.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Stingman: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oloripelebe:

E pain am.. .am always in South west grin grin

...yes...so remain there..in earth tremor ravaged region...
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Stingman: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Electricdangerr:
[s][/s]

Descendant of the Abidjan runaway cannibal calling people coward. Buhahahahahaa Wetin person no go hear on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

heeeee, sobs,,,snivelling..epain am...

Up one Nigeria...learn to live with it!!!

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Electricdangerr: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Stingman:

heeeee, sobs,,,snivelling..epain am...

Up one Nigeria...learn to live with it!!!

Mschew. You are weak like biancars flat boobs. Keep hiding behind irrelevant meme while you waste your pathetic life on nairaland doing e-war. Lmaoooo Smh

7 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Stingman: 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Mschew. You are weak like biancars flat boobs. Keep hiding behind irrelevant meme while you waste your pathetic life on nairaland doing e-war. Lmaoooo Smh

...You are strong like the flabby Yoruba women with their bleached bodies and black knuckles...You spend your time in NL preaching sh*t with your scam churches...FO....

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by jpphilips(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
fxjunkie:
Some have always argued that Igbos did not help develop Lagos, well it is easy to see if Igbos developed Lagos or not. Why is it that every December around Christmas Lagos becomes a ghost town? It looks like there is no economic activity going on in Lagos around Christmas, this is because Igbos travel home during Christmas, and whenever this happens Lagos becomes a shadow of itself.

So it is easy to see that Igbos are central to making Lagos what it is today and let us stop saying Igbos did not develop Lagos.

Omoluabi signing out.

Show respect to your Yoruba host, from property tax to demolition of markets, you are too dumb to get the message of your arrogance, nuff said!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Electricdangerr: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
[s]
Stingman:

...You are strong like the flabby Yoruba women with their bleached bodies and black knuckles...You spend your time in NL preaching sh*t with your scam churches...FO....
[/s]

Same trash from the cocaine smuggling half wit. Yam legged, and hairy chested Eboe women litter brothels where they sleep with them for change, no wonder most of you are products of baby factory. Pathetic

7 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
jpphilips:

Show respect to your Yoruba host, from property tax to demolition of markets, you are too dumb to get the message of your arrogance, nuff said!!
suffersticated as usual grin grin

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Stingman: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Electricdangerr:
[s][/s]

Same trash from the cocaine smuggling half wit. Yam legged, and hairy chested Eboe women litter brothels where they sleep with them for change, no wonder most of you are products of baby factory. Pathetic

...and yet you have more Yoruba men marrying them than Igbo men marrying the dirty, bleaches incest victims...How about that...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Stingman:

...and yet you have more Yoruba men marrying them than Igbo men marrying the dirty, bleaches incest victims...How about that...?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Electricdangerr: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Stingman:

You mean the few Yoruba men that take them as wife no 2 or 3 cheesy cheesy cheesy? They only marry the few reasonable one among them, who will even marry an overused biatch, with ugly looking yam leg and hairy chest. Spits. Is that why you are a product of baby factory?

9 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by giftcardstrader(m): 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lol. ..
Nigeria is one!
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Stingman:

am sorry Sir u are dumb....honestly whether Igbo's stay or go its totally not my concern

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Emyogalanya: 6:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Mechonu u dis abakaliki boy, this is an online platform not yr 2 by 4 gala shop. Go back to school or communicate in pidgin next time grin
2 BY 4 THAT SETTLES MY BILLS AND PAYS MY TAX IS OK BY ME UNTIL THE SENATE CRIMINALISE SELLING OF GALA. ITS STILL BETTER ACCEPTABLE AND LEGIT THAN UR YAHOO YAHOO
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Emyogalanya: 6:15am On Dec 19, 2017
ProWalker:

Get out of here! Illiterate grin
INVALID POINTS AGAIN
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Oloripelebe: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

...yes...so remain there..in earth tremor ravaged region...

Earth tremor? undecided

And more than 500 flatinooos are still planning to start gala business dia next year angry grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Oloripelebe: 7:28am On Dec 19, 2017
Emyogalanya:
2 BY 4 THAT SETTLES MY BILLS AND PAYS MY TAX IS OK BY ME UNTIL THE SENATE CRIMINALISE SELLING OF GALA. ITS STILL BETTER ACCEPTABLE AND LEGIT THAN UR YAHOO YAHOO

But u r constituting nuisance to my region, even ur English is like earthquake. ...communicate in ur pidgin English Nna grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Emyogalanya: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:

But u r constituting nuisance to my region, even ur English is like earthquake. ...communicate in ur pidgin English Nna grin
SINCE AM A NUISANCE THEN SUPPORT A BIAFREXIT NOW AND ENJOY UR REGION. I DONT EVEN KNOW I MY ENGLISH WHERE DID U GET THAT FROM. I ONLY DID LITERATURE IN IGBO
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Oloripelebe: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2017
Emyogalanya:
SINCE AM A NUISANCE THEN SUPPORT A BIAFREXIT NOW AND ENJOY UR REGION. I DONT EVEN KNOW I MY ENGLISH WHERE DID U GET THAT FROM. I ONLY DID LITERATURE IN IGBO

Tell ur elected reps to raise the motion na, abi una no get representatives again grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Please concentrate on your okro farm in Ogbomosho.
Leave Lagos for the real Lagosians grin
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Oloripelebe: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2017
imhotep:

Please concentrate on your okro farm in Ogbomosho.
Leave Lagos for the real Lagosians grin

Yes sir, and keep developing the World grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Yes sir, and keep developing the World grin
Good.
Now come let me be your Lagos landlord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children's Day: Kalu Wants Stringent Punishment For Perpetrators Of Child Abuse / If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit / See How Ebira People Welcome Alhaji Yahaya Bello (fair Plus) Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.