Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo (14920 Views)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / BUA To Construct 3 Cement Plants Of 9 Million MTPA In Sokoto, Edo And Adamawa / BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2017
ritababe:

so you are from Edo state huh, now I know the cause of your stupid comments.
what's this supposed to mean?
Very stupid comment,
you need to watch it
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by Marotzke(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2017
ritababe:

No ,he is not from Edo state.
He probably grew up in Edo state or at best schooled at Auchi polytechnic(check his postings on the Otaru or Auch town).
So it is not suprising that he is well aquainted with the happenings in Okpella town.
NwaAmaikpe is definitely a journalist of the satirical bend ,who hides under the anonymity of the net to haul stones and dirt ,right left and centre.(wait until the Edaiken of Uselu catches you).
Being a part time journalist myself, i have be trying to unmask this Enigma called NwaAmaikpe.
There is a 70%match between NwaAmaikpe and lalasticlala.
NwaAmaikpe is an evolving name where the poster traces his origins through his user names.
1Nwamazi Aro.
2AroOkeigbo.
3NwaObinkita.
4NwaAmaikpe
5NwaChibuzor.
This is a journalist using his origins to coin usernames.
One handle controls them.
6Ubamedie is also a handle he uses for some incendiary postings about Edo state that he dosent't want ethnic blowback from.
So who is this satirist that have people enthralled and a moderator in NAIRALAND?
I have narrowed my search to just two brillant guys that fit the bill.
NwaAmaikpe is between 45 to 50 years old.
A seasoned journalist with a high pedigree.
Had his higher education in either Auchipoly, Ekpoma or Uniben.
Most likely Auchi.
Graduated around 1992.
Successful professional.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by ritababe(f): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:
what's this supposed to mean? Very stupid comment, you need to watch it
are u his guardian?
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by EazyMoh(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Dangote is very greedy and envious of BUA. I suspect they are the wrong party here.
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2017
ritababe:

are u his guardian?
No, but you took shots at Edo state and it's uncalled for
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by JuanDeDios: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
ritababe:

Hiya! Edo folks make stupid comments?
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by drealzum(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
This thing is funny.
I thought the mining site in okpella belongs to BUA?
I remember when Abdulsamad Rabiu was opening his cement factory, the vice president and Edo state governor were all present at okpella. Today you tell him to equally vacate the community with Dangote.
I don't know much or anything about these people's business. But the only thing I learnt from here is inviting top govt functionaries for your launching ceremony does not guarantee you protection from Nigeria's powerful.
Two three years ago, there use to be one Igbo man like that always on NTA, I can't remember his name. He was always urging Nigerians to buy Nigeria and not foreign. We should buy his local produced tomato paste and not imported. He bought pages on vanguard and many top News papers then to publicise his product.
Nothing seemed to change. One day he announced he will be moving of to China where cost of production is cheaper to produce his product. He was granting interviews on how many workers he has to lay and how Nigeria will lose and all that. That was the end of erisco. Last year I saw on Tv Erisco company opening a new factory in Lagos and Aishia Buhari was invited.
She was there and they both smiled. Smart move he thought. He tried moving with some top govt fuctionaries urging them to ban importation of foreign tomatoes.
Today where is Erisco?
How many people use Erisco tomato paste to cook?
We still buy foreign.
Gino and De rica still rule our market.
Every day I learn something from Nigeria business sphere.
Top government functionaries honoring your invitation and smiling with you is no guarantee they will protect you from their powerful friends.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by drealzum(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Marotzke:
He probably grew up in Edo state or at best schooled at Auchi polytechnic(check his postings on the Otaru or Auch town).
So it is not suprising that he is well aquainted with the happenings in Okpella town.
NwaAmaikpe is definitely a journalist of the satirical bend ,who hides under the anonymity of the net to haul stones and dirt ,right left and centre.(wait until the Edaiken of Uselu catches you).
Being a part time journalist myself, i have be trying to unmask this Enigma called NwaAmaikpe.
NwaAmaikpe is an evolving name where the poster traces his origins through his user names.
1Nwamazi Aro.
2AroOkeigbo.
3NwaObinkita.
4NwaAmaikpe
5NwaChibuzor.
6Ubamedie is also a handle he uses for some incendiary postings about Edo state that he dosent't want ethnic blowback from.
So who is this satirist that have people enthralled and a moderator in NAIRALAND?
Most likely Auchi.
Graduated around 1992.
Successful professional.
You are correct.
But I think he is Igbo and he schooled in edo state. From his comment, one can infer he is well travelled.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by ritababe(f): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:
No, but you took shots at Edo state and it's uncalled for
lol, let me edit then
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by Feraz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
paschal47:

I've always told people this guy is very smart.

We love you NwaAmaikpe
Marotzke:
1Nwamazi Aro.
2AroOkeigbo.
3NwaObinkita.
4NwaAmaikpe
5NwaChibuzor.
Most likely Auchi.
Graduated around 1992.
Successful professional.
Well, I came to a conclusion that NwaAmaikpe is someone who is definitely well travelled, prolly someone vast in the supply chain business especially within the South and studied in Edo state, lived part of his life there before moving to another place but one thing is sure, he is a South Easterner and intelligent; forget the numerous hilarious, dumb and witty replies he writes here. He's an intelligent troll. . . he's an enigma. . . grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by odigbosky(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Years ago Okpella community in edo state and okene community had serious border clashes over various land disputes. The Ohinoyi of Okene Ado Ibrahim has the Dangote group already in his community, this mine is in a disputed land between both communities. The Ohinoyi told Dangote the land belongs to his community but the land happens to be in Okpella. The Okuokpellagbe of Okpella HRH Andrew Idirisu has had several issues in his kingdom as he has beem accused of eating all the proceeds from mining company alone. 2 months ago he made one of his sons a chief in the palace just to ensure that his family seats comfortably in the affairs of the community and this also has not gone down well with many people in Okpella...
For now we are watching from a distance as BUA supported by Okuokpellagbe and Dangote Group supported by HRH Ado Ibrahim settle scores......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by abdulwizzy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is goodnews for Okpella youths,
It is however bad news for HRH Dirisu, the OkwuOkpellagbe.

That man has milked his community dry. Collecting royalties from quarries and Cement companies.
And eating it all alone.

Thank you FG.
More of this

Where are you from?
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by somehow: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
How can a state govt sell what belongs to the federal government? Make una dey think na.
LifeDrama:
Oshom-Ole sold that place to Dangote
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by Fourwinds: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is goodnews for Okpella youths,
It is however bad news for HRH Dirisu, the OkwuOkpellagbe.

That man has milked his community dry. Collecting royalties from quarries and Cement companies.
And eating it all alone.

Thank you FG.
More of this
bad guy...you real got what the king does

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by Fourwinds: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
abdulwizzy:

Where are you from?
you are surprise that the guy knows what is going on there right...out of his funny and foolish comments, sometimes you get reasonable ones
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by NASTYNASOSO: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
HMMMMN
NO WAHALA TWO KANO BIG BOYS SLUGGING IT OUT. BESIDES THEY ARE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS.
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by miredia(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Marotzke:
1Nwamazi Aro.
2AroOkeigbo.
3NwaObinkita.
4NwaAmaikpe
5NwaChibuzor.
Most likely Auchi.
Graduated around 1992.
Successful professional.
You're absolutely correct.
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by miredia(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Feraz:
Well, I came to a conclusion that NwaAmaikpe is someone who is definitely well travelled, prolly someone vast in the supply chain business especially within the South and studied in Edo state, lived part of his life there before moving to another place but one thing is sure, he is a South Easterner and intelligent; forget the numerous hilarious, dumb and witty replies he writes here. He's an intelligent troll. . . he's an enigma. . . grin
He's a very intelligent dude who deliberately chooses to be a nuisance.
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by psalmsjob: 2:11am On Dec 20, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Lazy, shoddy reporting, can't even post a picture of the said sites !!!

It's not easy to see the site from close bye talk more of snapping it for this report.

Shutting down means job cuts which is unnecessary before the courts decision. Meanwhile, heads should have "rolled" by now at the ministry, Senate/Reps oversight committee, community level but which side naija we deygrin
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by psalmsjob: 2:12am On Dec 20, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Lazy, shoddy reporting, can't even post a picture of the said sites !!!

It's not easy to see the site from close bye talk more of snapping it for this report.

Shutting down means job cuts which is unnecessary before the courts decision. Meanwhile, heads should have "rolled" by now at the ministry, Senate/Reps oversight committee, community level but which side na naija we deygrin
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by tit(f): 2:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Dangote should be arrested for criminal coal bunkering
Re: FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo by EgusiShankly: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
ritababe:

so you are from Edo state huh, okay.
you just knowing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cashless Policy: Payporte Suspends Payment On Delivery / We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors / Gtbank Ebanking Is Becoming Lousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.