Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos (37211 Views)

Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by danielnmerengwa(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
So he is an arsenal fan..
now i know that he is related to failure..
failure in music, failure in supporting club and failure in acting, soon it will be failure in marriage.
a failure that is making millions of naira, and also married a fine geh, you, who sabi you? abeg where are they buying the failure?
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Justinpm(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:
Fourteen years and counting and arsenal hasn't lifted many major trophy.
Ladies get yourself an arsenal fan, if he can be faithful to them inspite of their lacklustre and defunct performance, he will be faithful to you too.
which is major or minor ??
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by donbenie(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:
Ladies get yourself an arsenal fan, if he can be faithful to them inspite of their lacklustre and defunct performance, he will be faithful to you too.
Last I checked Arsenal have WON Three of the last Four FA Cups,unless of course in your understanding the FA Cup is NOT a Major Trophy..

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by NigerianScholar: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2017
xreal:
Why is the picture in black and white?

It was taken with snapchat and you can use whatever filter that is there
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by NigerianScholar: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2017
donbenie:
Last I checked Arsenal have WON Three of the last Four FA Cups,unless of course in your understanding the FA Cup is NOT a Major Trophy..

Fa cup is not a major trophy. Its more or less for the best O2 club in europe. Save chelsea. When last did a fa cup winner win a top tier international trophy. Ucl
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by donbenie(m): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
So he is an arsenal fan..
now i know that he is related to failure..
failure in music, failure in supporting club and failure in acting, soon it will be failure in marriage.
And you that is a WINNER what exactly has been your Achievements in LIFE apart from desparaging your betters, who knows you..#ANOBODY
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by anonimi: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:
Not an answer.
Which of the Igboland did he enter, help the people or even build a school to be adorned an igwe title?

Now you are talking.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by dominique(f): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2017
I'm an arsenal fan and I can't relate
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Osucoward: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2017
anonimi:

Now you are talking.
Cheers.

Ode. Answer na
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by olasaad(f): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2017
crazydude1:

No team has ever done what the Invincibles team did under Monsieur Wenger....going a whole season UNBEATEN! hate all you want. I remain a proud gunner.

Ok tell us another one
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by KOLISBABA(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2017
I hope this guy leave dz country in peace b4 dem kidnappers kidnapp ham
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by donbenie(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2017
NigerianScholar:

Fa cup is not a major trophy. Its more or less for the best O2 club in europe. Save chelsea. When last did a fa cup winner win a top tier international trophy. Ucl
And who defines a MAJOR Trophy,YOU..I didn't know that it's only when an FA Cup Winner wins an International Trophy that the FA Cup becomes a Major Trophy and I seem to remember Man Utd Winning the Europa Cup last season while being an FA Cup Champion,unless of course according to you THAT is not a Major Trophy..
Every thing is not about Chelsea,I remember Mourinho calling the former Carling Cup useless and yet was celebrating all over the Stadium when he won it..
According to your reasoning the only MAJOR Trophy is the Champions League,since you have to win the league or qualify to participate..
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Coldfeets: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2017
crazydude1:

No team has ever done what the Invincibles team did under Monsieur Wenger....going a whole season UNBEATEN! hate all you want. I remain a proud gunner.

Me too...

Trophies or not, it is...

Gunners till the end!
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by alobright17(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:
What is major trophy? When Chelsea, Manchester united, wins Fa cup then it will be major when Arsenal wins it the major will disappear .Keep Ranting.
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by pstnicodemus(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2017
xreal:
Two of them get head wey no suppose show.
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by odizeey(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Not an answer.

Which of the Igboland did he enter, help the people or even build a school to be adorned an igwe title?
Nigerians, always looking for people to help them, no wonder we are always yabbing pastors
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by collinometricx: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear :
SPURS AND LIVERPOOL nko
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by enonche85(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2017
izzou:
Thiery Henry was literally Arsenal Fc

He took the progress of the club with him when he left

The assnal progress stopped long before Henry left them.
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by engrkaz(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2017
xreal:
Banky don get sense... He no wan make unna see adesya nyash again
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Axiwaju(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2017
] undecided Just as Alex Ferguson took the progress of man utd[/quote] LOL
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by NeeKlaus: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

How can a human being be this cruel? Dude, you must be the devil.

Just because of football? Youre absolutely a creation of Okorocha, God didnt create you
And you are supporting him? How is Banky a failure in music? Someone that brought Wizkid to limelight and had many hits in his heydays?

Or failed in acting when his debut in Wedding Party was widely acclaimed? Are you the one that will spoil his marriage?

Honezly, I don't know what is wrong with you Human beings. Y'all tend to support the negatives even when you know it's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Khd95:
arsenal fans please come and explain to us since we non arsenal fans can't relate

Meeting Arsenal's greatest ever player as an Arsenal is a pretty big deal
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Hector09(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2017
olasaad:
Yeah we know that is the only trophy you will win this season. Thierry Henry come to Nigeria is an excellent achievement for all arsenal supporters here in Nigeria.
why u they take panadol for another person headche, we luv our team nd we re nt upset of nt winning any silverware
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by akins177(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2017
crazydude1:
undecided Just as Alex Ferguson took the progress of man utd
. #GBAGAM# lobatan
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:

The only major trophies are premier league and champions league. FA cup doesn't even guarantee anything, substantial pay or a spot at the champions league.
Just a lesser title to satisfy those that couldn't win anything credible.
Now are you dumb or just stupid?
sorry bro asking if ur dumb is like me hyping you....u are a unique person whos equip with nonsensical approach to all sensible topics
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by brunobaba(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Smellymouth:
God forbid. cheesy
I rebuke it...Amen

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
alobright17:
What is major trophy? When Chelsea, Manchester united, wins Fa cup then it will be major when Arsenal wins it the major will disappear .Keep Ranting.
the guy brain dey inside them maami pot for village
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by brunobaba(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
crazydude1:

All ye Haters! Gunners for life! I just hope you're not a Liverpool fan. wink
I dont understand...are you planning to beat Liverpool this weekend
remember Mo' Salah,Coutinho,Mane and sturridge and remember the first leg too.
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by ebenwale: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2017
Smellymouth:
God forbid. cheesy
i reject it

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by 400billionman: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2017
xreal:

Throw back Tuesday..
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Threebear(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2017
kallmemrB:
sorry bro asking if ur dumb is like me hyping you....u are a unique person who equip with nonsensical approach to all sensible topic
Learn to arrange your grammar properly, then we can talk. Until then, you're dismissed.
A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) / Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents / Pictures From Beverly Osu's Birthday Party At Aura Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.