Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos (37220 Views)

Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by olasaad(f): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Hector09:
why u they take panadol for another person headche, we luv our team nd we re nt upset of nt winning any silverware

Cheers to that

Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by eddyline(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:
Fourteen years and counting and arsenal hasn't lifted any major trophy.
Ladies get yourself an arsenal fan, if he can be faithful to them inspite of their lacklustre and defunct performance, he will be faithful to you too.
kindly Google most prestigious cup in England.
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Promiseisaac(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
So he is an arsenal fan..
now i know that he is related to failure..
failure in music, failure in supporting club and failure in acting, soon it will be failure in marriage.

but at least his rich and got billions in his account to feed u and ur family
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:

Learn to arrange your grammar properly, then we can talk. Until then, you're dismissed.
A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.
Lion indeed ...never knew there were slowpoke lions
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Threebear(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2017
kallmemrB:
Lion indeed ...never knew there were slowpoke lions
Most of animals are slowpokes my dear. Funny enough pigs, rats,monkeys and dogs are some of the most intelligent animals we have but no one wants to identify with the aforementioned animals.
So yes, there are slowpoke lions ,but you wouldn't really know that, you barely know anything as it stands .
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Kingsley1000(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2017
NEXT ARSENAL COACH
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:

Most of animals are slowpokes my dear. Funny enough pigs, rats,monkeys and dogs are some of the most intelligent animals we have but no one wants to identify with the aforementioned animals.
So yes, there are slowpoke lions ,but you wouldn't really know that, you barely know anything as it stands .
you are right I know nothing but one sure thing I fully understand is that you have a problem
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Threebear(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2017
kallmemrB:
you are right I know nothing but one sure thing I fully understand is that you have a problem
Wrong usage.
I understand full well or I know full well .
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by MrFly(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:
Ladies get yourself an arsenal fan, if he can be faithful to them inspite of their lacklustre and defunct performance, he will be faithful to you too.
major trophy? How about winning the oldest competition 3 times in the last 4 years. We avent won the tittle in 13 years but we have won the FA cup and a trophy mourinho adores so much. 'community shield'. We at arsenal see it (community shield) as a tray used in serving hot MTN rice..
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:

Wrong usage.
I understand full well or I know full well .
potato potàto don't care ...point is u ain't well....
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2017
MrFly:
major trophy? How about winning the oldest competition 3 times in the last 4 years. We avent won the tittle in 13 years but we have won the FA cup and a trophy mourinho adores so much. 'community shield'. We at arsenal see it (community shield) as a tray used in serving hot MTN rice..
it seems the guy doesn't understand what major means

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Hhenryy: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2017
crazydude1:

No team has ever done what the Invincibles team did under Monsieur Wenger....going a whole season UNBEATEN! hate all you want. I remain a proud gunner.

Seems mancity are aiming to equal the record, and possibly break it.
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Threebear(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2017
kallmemrB:
potato potàto don't care ...point is u ain't well....
Kiss me kiss
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2017
Get This Amazing Beat For Free !!! (Prod By Double Six) @doublesixbeats

In the spirit of Christmas, Nigerian super producer Double Six gives out this very lovely instrumental for FREE !!!
It's a mid-tempo dance beat for y'all to rock to.

https://www.reverbnation.com/doublesix/song/28516892-doublesixbeats-08033422206mp3

follow on twitter/IG @doublesixbeats
or call 08033422206 if you need blazing hot instrumentals made specifically for you
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by ifeoluwahez(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
crazydude1:
undecided Just as Alex Ferguson took the progress of man utd
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by stieyven(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Smellymouth:
God forbid. cheesy
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by popizaino(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
crazydude1:

No team has ever done what the Invincibles team did under Monsieur Wenger....going a whole season UNBEATEN! hate all you want. I remain a proud gunner.
keep being proud until burnley comes to knock u off the europa league spot.

yeye noisy neighbours.
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:

Na them! Haters! FA Cup that we won back to back no be major cup abi? I know say na the cup you dey take drink for your house, shiooooor!

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:

The only major trophies are premier league and champions league. FA cup doesn't even guarantee anything, substantial pay or a spot at the champions league.
Just a lesser title to satisfy those that couldn't win anything credible.
Now are you dumb or just stupid?

By your befuddled understanding and reasoning, Yes! Also for people of like minds as you, Haters!

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
NeeKlaus:

And you are supporting him? How is Banky a failure in music? Someone that brought Wizkid to limelight and had many hits in his heydays?

Or failed in acting when his debut in Wedding Party was widely acclaimed? Are you the one that will spoil his marriage?

Honezly, I don't know what is wrong with you Human beings. Y'all tend to support the negatives even when you know it's wrong.

You do have comprehension issues. Your brain obviously dont sync appropriately.

Wouldnt go far, please read that guy's comment and read mine, do it slowly, maybe-just maybe your brain will work properly.
Re: Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos by AfriSportKits(f): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Are you one of nigeria top football fans? Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?

For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.

What Sport kits would you like to support your team with week on week. Check here to help us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" / K-Cee Stuns In Red Suit, Performs At A Wedding In Jos (Photos) / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.