Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (47200 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=BluntBoy post=63414995]There are no churches in Nigeria. Just cults.

[U are right
Other examples are SHI'ITE CULT and SUNNI CULT
Oh I forgot those red cap wearing zombies in Kano State: KWANKWANSIYYA CULT
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
gentlemen and ladies, there are things we do not know or understand now, but when the end comes, we will all have the right answers. Whether freeze is right or not is inconsequential.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by SURElee(f): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
So true, I saw the news yesterday and I didn't understand why the COZA choir sang the "redemption song" in the church. They will also sing Olamide's Bajinatu fun awon goons mi abi when Olamide attends COZA abuja? Some things are wrong on every level. So they will allow Dbanj on the altar and their choir will now sing kokolet and hot like amala.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by guywitzerogal(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
talk2ekpa:

PLEASE READ THIS

I pick this spot because this days, whenever the Church of Christ is mentioned, that is when you'll start seeing all kinds of comments and opinions even from folks who don't even read their Bible talk more of understanding the Letter and the Rhema revelations therein.

For the record, I'm not a pastor! I'm a Child of God who get so bitter in my spirit whenever I see people criticize a foundation that have existed long before their greatest great grand father was born in the name of knowledge

It came to pass one day, John the beloved walk up to Jesus and told him; “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

I would expect Jesus to ask; who is he, is he a drunkard, a womanizer, a worldly musician or a Reggae Artist?. But He never asked that. He simply said; No, “Do not stop him...,” and in the next verse Jesus said: for whoever is not against us is for us. Why because, whoever he is and whatsoever he does is inconsequential. But what matter most is the fact that he is not against us

Now to Daddy FRZ and any christian or so called bloggers or writers on this thread or out there, who look for every single opportunity to criticize the church or give room for criticism on the church through any means, either by supporting or broadcasting critic writings and materials against the body of Christ. YOU ARE AGAINST CHRIST, and I can tell you with all assurance that if you are against Christ, He will be against you!

Read it Again: for whoever is not against us is for us

That prostitute or worldly artist you are criticizing the church for, is far better than you doing the critics, read it again: for whoever is not against us is for us

....on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. The Church has been matching, long before FRZ was born, and it will keep matching on even after his death.

And I tell you if you people and your father FRZ did not repent, miserable death await all of you criticizing the church, for I tell all of you the days of Korah, Dathan and Abiram is here, and if you people don't repent, the misery of Korah, Dathan and Abiram will be your portion.
I could have jst read ur comment and pass, bt I wouldn't u know y? U jst make a big mistake I enjoy ur comment up till u started wishing them to die, our Jesus chirst will never wish dead on unbelievers....jst the way God touch Saul and convert him to a powerful instruments in his aus... remember Matthew 5:44King James Version (KJV)
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
So wat makes u any better person than them?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by SURElee(f): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
masterchi:
For over two years now Majek has been undergoing rehab with/sponsored by House on the Rock and Pst Paul. Is it not posible that during that time so much would have changed in His life? All ye people that come online to judge and condemn other people without getting the full fact how do you feel when people do that to you? When are we going to forget 'our church' and start defending the body of Christ. I'm pissed when people come online to exalt one member over another. finally Majek can sing where ever he wants and it is not the business of freeze, mine nor urs and we should not put ourselves in any position to judge.

*****************Modified*****************
All ye self righteous ones quoting me. Thank you very much. I hope you have perfect lives, hope u don't have any area u'r seriously praying to God for change and while u are on it I hope u don't ever stand up to sing or carryout any responsibility in church. Do unto others what ye would they do to you

Majek underwent rehab. Yes we know, but how can a church sing redemption song in church. Please is redemption song a christian or secular song? Please educate me. I am not judging Majek because he is a junkie, but you know in safety there is something called "housekeeping" which can be simplified as a place for everything and everything in it's place". Can the church limit secular song to the world and the church songs to church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=genghiskhan007 post=63431292][/quote]

Bro, we are talking about churches here. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by anukulapo: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Abeg anybody can perform , the church is not for the righteous but the sinner , Heaven is for the righteous while the church is akin to rehabilitation centre for sinners where they are moulded into righteousness in preparation for Heaven ..If church is only for the rigghteous then what is heaven for na ..

I feel your drift but what do you think of the post by platinumphotos

That's how one funny church invited Korede Bello to "minister" on their alter.. Why not kuku invite Terry G? ***

If since church is not for the righteous only, why would Jesus cast the money changers out of the premises?
Is he saying that he doesn't want them in the temple because they are unrighteous?
Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Bro, we are talking about churches here. undecided

Bro, if u love hearing issues about churches, ditto for moslems
And if you're the latter, u have no right to be commenting about Christians........go to Islamic section and fire on there
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by internationalman(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
2naira50kobo:

He might be right but Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a W A Y O F L I F E !!
then what is religion?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Gariga: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Daddy Freeze, everybody don enter church o, remaining you. They have left you behind. It is old fashion not to be born again. Big boyz chase God. Ilove pastor Biodun. I love Majek.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Bro, if u love hearing issues about churches, ditto for moslems
And if you're the latter, u have no right to be commenting about Christians........go to Islamic section and fire on there

Stop sounding inadequate, bro. Must you bring Muslims into an argument that does not even barely have anything to do with them? Don't be like those clowns in the politics section who always find a way of bringing Buhari into every issue, even mundane issues.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by talk2ekpa(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
guywitzerogal:
I could have jst read ur comment and pass, bt I wouldn't u know y? U jst make a big mistake I enjoy ur comment up till u started wishing them to die, our Jesus chirst will never wish dead on unbelievers....jst the way God touch Saul and convert him to a powerful instruments in his aus... remember Matthew 5:44King James Version (KJV)
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
So wat makes u any better person than them?
That is the problem...we are too quick to correct, to quick to criticize, and in most cases, we end in error.

Do you not see in my comment when I said if they don't repent? Please read it again.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by platinumphotos: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
incemay:
Ace Nigerian reggae musician, Majekodunmi Fasheke, popularly known as Majek Fashek, was the center of attraction at the Christmas Carol organized by the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) yesterday in Abuja. According to reports, the legendary singer came on stage after pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo made a call for people to rededicate their lives to God.

Majek Fashek visits COZA

Majek Fashek also sang on stage as the pastor hugged him affectionately. 

A witness Rymsta Ray Ekwu who was present at the Carol, wrote;

Coza Christmas Carol was literally beyond words for me.. Pastor made a call for people to rededicate their lives to God and Majek Fashek came out as the choir sang "Redemption Song". He even did a verse from the song too! This moment right here left me in tears. Love is the greatest force on earth.. Without it, we are nothing.

It doesn't matter what you've been through and are still going through. Best believe that God loves you.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/raggae-singer-majek-fashek-attracts-attention-cozas-christmas-carol-abuja-photos.html

Came on stage.... no mention of performance in this report.
Never knew Majek is a Nigerian talk less of being a Yoruba person.... Wow
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by somehow: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Meaning the world is to minister to the church and not the other way round?
SalamRushdie:
Abeg anybody can perform , the church is not for the righteous but the sinner , Heaven is for the righteous while the church is akin to rehabilitation centre for sinners where they are moulded into righteousness in preparation for Heaven ..If church is only for the rigghteous then what is heaven for na ..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by somehow: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
But the sick don't administer drugs to the staff, rather its the other way round in the hospital.
Billyonaire:
Nothing is wrong about performing in a church.

The Church is a place for sinners, just as Hospital is a place for the sick.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Stop sounding inadequate, bro. Must you bring Muslims into an argument that does not even barely have anything to do with them? Don't be like those clowns in the politics section who always find a way of bringing Buhari into every issue, even mundane issues.

stop quoting me if u can't think logically abeg
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
genghiskhan007:

stop quoting me if u can't think logically abeg
Okay.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by kiddapunk: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
all the rest are simply religious cults, but Christianity is a way of love. Christ's entire life was to bring the sinners to the house of God hence Zacheus.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by obosirow: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Most churches are guilty of this... Even the least expected church "Winners" of Bishop David Oyedepo...

The funny thing is that the deluded followers don't see anything bad in that... If you tell them it's bad. They'd ask you if you know better than their Pastors..

Hands off!!!

I was listening to a comedy about an old woman smoking weed and doing all sort of wierd things. It was laughable really. Later I learnt that the joke was made in the church where the so called pastors and evangelists are seated...

... God doesn't do jokes...

It's like most of our modern pastors are reading magazines and not Bible to the church.. "Go ye into all the world, preach the gospel......."

Muslims don't do these types of jokes... It's rubbish...

Any church that brings stand-up comedians to perform is worse than a brothel.

As for this COZA guy I have never taken him to be a man of God for once.. And I will never.
#Forget the majek Fashek thinggy!!!

People go too answer questions for judgement day... People should understand that Every man will be answerable for himself

I'm waiting for their mentions

Unhappy people are usually always destructive people... No wonder they strap bombs on their body and kill innocent people.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by ikorodureporta: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fvckn masons
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by nnamdi2008: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
nonjebose:

I thought the bible taught that the temple or altar of God is our body in 1 Cor 6:19. The emphasis should be placed on lives, so the altar has got a new meaning which is higher.
so u know dat ur body is d temple and u still take ur tithe to a building called "church ". U deserve pity amongst all..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by humblenature: 12:28am On Dec 20, 2017
goldbim:
Very true!!. It's a pity most pastors see the church as an entertainment centre and not a sacred ground.all in the name of retaining a large congregation !!.
These days,you see churches bringing secular comedians to the altar and the pastor too' l be feeling fly..laughing to some lewd jokes. Enough said lipsrsealed..MFM all the way cheesy

*modified*
Those of you quoting me to say all sorts,I leave you with this- "To each his own"!!let's stop dignifying worldliness in the name of grace and love.the church is not a stadium lipsrsealed.let all things be done in holiness and accordingly!!#no one is perfect#
i really dont see anything wrong in having fun. be dat as it may, churches should have extra venues or rent halls for extra curricular activities so as not to desicrate the podium.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by greypencils: 1:20am On Dec 20, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Most churches are guilty of this... Even the least expected church "Winners" of Bishop David Oyedepo...

The funny thing is that the deluded followers don't see anything bad in that... If you tell them it's bad. They'd ask you if you know better than their Pastors..

Hands off!!!

I was listening to a comedy about an old woman smoking weed and doing all sort of wierd things. It was laughable really. Later I learnt that the joke was made in the church where the so called pastors and evangelists are seated...

... God doesn't do jokes...

It's like most of our modern pastors are reading magazines and not Bible to the church.. "Go ye into all the world, preach the gospel......."

Muslims don't do these types of jokes... It's rubbish...

Any church that brings stand-up comedians to perform is worse than a brothel.

As for this COZA guy I have never taken him to be a man of God for once.. And I will never.
#Forget the majek Fashek thinggy!!!

People go too answer questions for judgement day... People should understand that Every man will be answerable for himself

I'm waiting for their mentions

see i just tire. Imagine bringing akpororo to 2017 experience? When the likes of Akpororo shares a stage with Don Moen, then you know something is wrong with present day christianity
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by nonjebose(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2017
nnamdi2008:
so u know dat ur body is d temple and u still take ur tithe to a building called "church ". U deserve pity amongst all..
No you deserve the pity. Building is not what makes a church. A church is a gathering of believers ANYWHERE. The bible admonish us not to forsake the assembly of believers. That is the reason for such gathering. As members of one body, believers would forever continue to gather together. In this gathering, there shall be needs to be met. Tithe is one of the means to meet the needs. Early christians sold their valuables, and brought the proceeds to the gathering willingly. At times, they gave all and not just one tenth. I give my tithe joyfully, and owe nobody an explanation for that. My money, my responsibility.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Pusyiter(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2017
For the First time in a long time, Daddy freeze has made sense.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by 9nice1x: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Daddy, no Kiddy Freeze, your confusion is really confusing you
LifeDrama:
Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze has condemned the performance of Regga musician, Majek Fashek at Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Coza.

Freeze said it made no sense for a secular artist to perform in such gathering as Christian altars are supposed to be sacrosanct.

On his Twitter/Instagram page he wrote: "I am a huge Majek fan, but perform in a church?
-
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought christian altars are supposed to be sacrosanct...
-
Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque? Have u ever seen artistes perform in a Buddhist or Hindu temple? Or inside the Okija shrine?"

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/942920627018784768

http://mandynews.com/2017/12/19/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-majek-fasheks-performance-at-coza-pics/

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by christemmbassey(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2017
talk2ekpa:

PLEASE READ THIS

I pick this spot because this days, whenever the Church of Christ is mentioned, that is when you'll start seeing all kinds of comments and opinions even from folks who don't even read their Bible talk more of understanding the Letter and the Rhema revelations therein.

For the record, I'm not a pastor! I'm a Child of God who get so bitter in my spirit whenever I see people criticize a foundation that have existed long before their greatest great grand father was born in the name of knowledge

It came to pass one day, John the beloved walk up to Jesus and told him; “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

I would expect Jesus to ask; who is he, is he a drunkard, a womanizer, a worldly musician or a Reggae Artist?. But He never asked that. He simply said; No, “Do not stop him...,” and in the next verse Jesus said: for whoever is not against us is for us. Why because, whoever he is and whatsoever he does is inconsequential. But what matter most is the fact that he is not against us

Now to Daddy FRZ and any christian or so called bloggers or writers on this thread or out there, who look for every single opportunity to criticize the church or give room for criticism on the church through any means, either by supporting or broadcasting critic writings and materials against the body of Christ. YOU ARE AGAINST CHRIST, and I can tell you with all assurance that if you are against Christ, He will be against you!

Read it Again: for whoever is not against us is for us

That prostitute or worldly artist you are criticizing the church for, is far better than you doing the critics, read it again: for whoever is not against us is for us

....on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. The Church has been matching, long before FRZ was born, and it will keep matching on even after his death.

And I tell you if you people and your father FRZ did not repent, miserable death await all of you criticizing the church, for I tell all of you the days of Korah, Dathan and Abiram is here, and if you people don't repent, the misery of Korah, Dathan and Abiram will be your portion.
what happened to the priests when they burnt burnt strange fire in the temple?

Now Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took their respective [ceremonial] censers, put fire in them, placed incense on it and offered strange (unauthorized, unacceptable) fire before the Lord , [an act] which He had not commanded them to do. And fire came out from the presence of the Lord and devoured them, and they died before the Lord .
LEVITICUS 10:1‭-‬2 AMP
http://bible.com/1588/lev.10.1-2.AMP
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by christemmbassey(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2017
christemmbassey:
what happened to the priests when they burnt burnt strange fire in the temple?

Aaron's sons, Nadab and Abihu, each took his fire pan, put live coals in it, added incense, and presented it to the Lord. But this fire was not holy, because the Lord had not commanded them to present it. Suddenly the Lord sent fire, and it burned them to death there in the presence of the Lord.
Leviticus 10:1‭-‬2 GNT
http://bible.com/68/lev.10.1-2.GNT
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by jovijovi: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Rip majekfashek

Buy any of our products and get a free waist trainer.
Burn that your belly and body fat without exercise. Check my signature for our contact.

We deliver Nationwide, Pay on delivery
Best Solution to flatten your Tummy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) / Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit / Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.