Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (47195 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2017
kimbraa:
Don't ever make this your silly comparison of comparing Christianity to Islam. Life isn't as complex as you made it seem. Why can't comedians perform in church? Where in your bible is it written that certain people should stay away from the church?.

Why should a comedian perform in a church? A church is a solemn assembly of believers in Christ.

This is how a true Church should conduct herself:

What is the outcome then, brethren? When you assemble, each one has a psalm, has a teaching, has a revelation, has a tongue, has an interpretation Let all things be done for edification. If anyone speaks in a tongue, it should be by two or at the most three, and each in turn, and one must interpret; but if there is no interpreter, he must keep silent in the church; and let him speak to himself and to God.

Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others pass judgment. But if a revelation is made to another who is seated, the first one must keep silent. For you can all prophesy one by one, so that all may learn and all may be exhorted; and the spirits of prophets are subject to prophets; for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. (1 Corinthians 14:26-33)

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Wallade(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2017
LifeDrama:
Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze has condemned the performance of Regga musician, Majek Fashek at Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Coza.

Freeze said it made no sense for a secular artist to perform in such gathering as Christian altars are supposed to be sacrosanct.

On his Twitter/Instagram page he wrote: "I am a huge Majek fan, but perform in a church?
-
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought christian altars are supposed to be sacrosanct...
-
Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque? Have u ever seen artistes perform in a Buddhist or Hindu temple? Or inside the Okija shrine?"

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/942920627018784768

http://mandynews.com/2017/12/19/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-majek-fasheks-performance-at-coza-pics/

Daddy Freeze needs to go easy with his personal opinion otherwise he may loose good reasoning. Let me first ask you all:

Who is the church meant to target? The church is for everyone - sinners, Christians or whatever you classify Majek Fashek to be.
Who are you all to judge the character of Majek Fashek before God; on the alter or in the church? Christ made an example of you all when he asked the non sinners to cast the stones at the woman accused of adultery.
What kind of song did Majek perform? It could be a song in worship of God. Ebeneezer Obey was a secular musician but became a born again christian who glorifies God with his music now; would you rather object to Obey performing on the alter.

Stop being hypocritical Christians or Moslems or whatever! Mind you, I am not COZA fan or religious person.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Wallade(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Why should a comedian perform in a church? A church is a solemn assembly of believers in Christ.

What is the outcome then, brethren? When you assemble, each one has a psalm, has a teaching, has a revelation, has a tongue, has an interpretation Let all things be done for edification. If anyone speaks in a tongue, it should be by two or at the most three, and each in turn, and one must interpret; but if there is no interpreter, he must keep silent in the church; and let him speak to himself and to God.

Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others pass judgment. But if a revelation is made to another who is seated, the first one must keep silent. For you can all prophesy one by one, so that all may learn and all may be exhorted; and the spirits of prophets are subject to prophets; for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. (1 Corinthians 14:26-33)

Mister....., the church isn't for only Christians. In-fact Christ gospel is to reconnect sinners and the lost souls to God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Wallade(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Foxy4luv:
Daddy freeze is actually making sense

He made no sense with his statement on this event
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by stagger: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jesus did not come for those who think they are well and righteous (like daddy freeze).

He came to seek and to save the lost. There are many examples of those who condemned Jesus eating with tax collectors, publicans, etc. Those who are well have no need of a doctor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Ishilove: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
I think Freeze is a loudmouth but I agree with him this time.

Are they edifying Majek, the church members or Christ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by jonnytad(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Understand the facts of the matter here.

He performed on the altar. The altar is a very holy place, inddeed in the old testament it was termed the holies of holies. It wasn't a place where anyhow persons entered.

I don't think any sane person has any problem with Majek performing. Rather the problem is with him performing on the altar. The Altar has lost its meaning then.

But I feel such disrespect for the Altar is only a norm in Pentecostal churches. You can't pull such stunt in the Catholic church. Never. A place where you perform Eucharistic ceremonies. A place where the tabernacle is. That is what one Reggae musician would come and perform. Rubbish..

So, altar is not meant for repented souls.... was he called to entertain? Was he even paid? We shouldn't think as the world. Jesus dined with sinners remember
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by ojoagba: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
goldbim:
Very true!!. It's a pity most pastors see the church as an entertainment centre and not a sacred ground.all in the name of retaining a large congregation !!.
These days,you see churches bringing secular comedians to the altar and the pastor too' l be feeling fly..laughing to some lewd jokes. Enough said lipsrsealed..MFM all the way cheesy

hospitals are for the sick. psychiatry for the mad people and the church is there to accommodate the sinners too. are there no murders as pastors and imams who lead some fellows? Jesus came for the sinners. he allowed a prostitute to use her hair to rob his feet. he was close to the samaritan woman even when she was a chronic sinner.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Mysselff2: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Freeze is right
All pastors should Freeze the habit of allowing secular artistes and comedians desecrate their alters so their anointing will not Freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
check out my signature
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by jonnytad(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Boss13:

I initially thought of keeping quiet and not express my opinion over this matter. However, the lewd comments I read here are outrageous. I am not a church or christain fanatic, but I find it ridiculous for Christians to call someone else a sinner and themselves, the righteous.

I think what Daddy Freeze is trying to say all these while with his teachings is that Nigerian Christians do not really understand their religion. They are hoodwinked by the practices and speeches of their pastors and do not bother to find Christ themselves as depicted in the Bible.

Other religion, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism etc consider their altar to be scared ground that many are not privileged to stand before it other than their elected representatives because the altar is where specific rituals are being conducted. I think the Catholic still oblige this rule. Temples are places people come to commune with their creator and not to engage in immoral behaviors or to entertain themselves. There are specific venues for such activities.

Whilst I may disagree with Daddy Freeze on some specifics, I think he is trying to highlight these situations to pastors love for money, power and material things. If pastors really do understand the essence and history of their religion, there are things they would not allow in their church and one of them is encouraging comedians and secular musicians to perform in their churches. A church is a temple and not an entertainment center.

All i see is a man trying to gain popularity and attention. .... He can't profess to know the religion than the people who have dedicated their lives to the cause. And if he think he does, he should open a church and control his congregation anyhow he wish. Christianity like any other religion has fractions, the beliefs of Jehovah witness differs a lil from the one of celestial church, the beliefs of Catholics differs frm that of MFM.... jst as Nasfat diffs a lil frm shites. So, He shouldn't jst come and attack pastors cuz he's not God. And the church is not for the healed, its for the sick.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by jacyhelen(f): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
talk2ekpa:

PLEASE READ THIS

I pick this spot because this days, whenever the Church of Christ is mentioned, that is when you'll start seeing all kinds of comments and opinions even from folks who don't even read their Bible talk more of understanding the Letter and the Rhema revelations therein.

For the record, I'm not a pastor! I'm a Child of God who get so bitter in my spirit whenever I see people criticize a foundation that have existed long before their greatest great grand father was born in the name of knowledge

It came to pass one day, John the beloved walk up to Jesus and told him; “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

I would expect Jesus to ask; who is he, is he a drunkard, a womanizer, a worldly musician or a Reggae Artist?. But He never asked that. He simply said; No, “Do not stop him...,” and in the next verse Jesus said: for whoever is not against us is for us. Why because, whoever he is and whatsoever he does is inconsequential. But what matter most is the fact that he is not against us

Now to Daddy FRZ and any christian or so called bloggers or writers on this thread or out there, who look for every single opportunity to criticize the church or give room for criticism on the church through any means, either by supporting or broadcasting critic writings and materials against the body of Christ. YOU ARE AGAINST CHRIST, and I can tell you with all assurance that if you are against Christ, He will be against you!

Read it Again: for whoever is not against us is for us

That prostitute or worldly artist you are criticizing the church for, is far better than you doing the critics, read it again: for whoever is not against us is for us

....on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. The Church has been matching, long before FRZ was born, and it will keep matching on even after his death.

And I tell you if you people and your father FRZ did not repent, miserable death await all of you criticizing the church, for I tell all of you the days of Korah, Dathan and Abiram is here, and if you people don't repent, the misery of Korah, Dathan and Abiram will be your portion.

oga what you said is totally rubbish...i wish to see you and give u a hot dirty slap!!!!...So if people point any wrong in the christaindom,it then means they are against christ.what about pastors and so men of God that fornicates updan??
What of those married men of God?...occultic pastors?
Those that point out where xtanity is going wrong and those that abuse it,which people are more deadly.
From your write up,i can 100% tell you,that #Hyocricy is in ur veins and will be hard to flush out!!.
Get out here...Anu!!!!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ishilove:
I think Freeze is a loudmouth but I agree with him this time.

Are they edifying Majek, the church members or Christ?

The term is enfant terrible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Saintmary(f): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
jonnytad:
This man is jst calling for the wrath of God, If He want fame and riches, can't he just find it without the church? Why on it will he be comparing church to mosque or shrine? Are we on the same course? If a mosque invite pasoma to play, won't they have their own personal reason? And if a church decide to invite majak or sunny ade won't they have their own reasons too? After all, this man has been on rehabilitation so, to give him a chance to come back to God is now a sin?

When Jesus dine with the tax collector, I know that if its to be now, Daddy freeze would have seen it as ample opportunity to make money and gain fame.
thank God it's getting more obvious to people that this guy is trying to gain fame and money at the church's expense

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Hautside(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
talk2ekpa:

PLEASE READ THIS

I pick this spot because this days, whenever the Church of Christ is mentioned, that is when you'll start seeing all kinds of comments and opinions even from folks who don't even read their Bible talk more of understanding the Letter and the Rhema revelations therein.

For the record, I'm not a pastor! I'm a Child of God who get so bitter in my spirit whenever I see people criticize a foundation that have existed long before their greatest great grand father was born in the name of knowledge

It came to pass one day, John the beloved walk up to Jesus and told him; “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

I would expect Jesus to ask; who is he, is he a drunkard, a womanizer, a worldly musician or a Reggae Artist?. But He never asked that. He simply said; No, “Do not stop him...,” and in the next verse Jesus said: for whoever is not against us is for us. Why because, whoever he is and whatsoever he does is inconsequential. But what matter most is the fact that he is not against us

Now to Daddy FRZ and any christian or so called bloggers or writers on this thread or out there, who look for every single opportunity to criticize the church or give room for criticism on the church through any means, either by supporting or broadcasting critic writings and materials against the body of Christ. YOU ARE AGAINST CHRIST, and I can tell you with all assurance that if you are against Christ, He will be against you!

Read it Again: for whoever is not against us is for us

That prostitute or worldly artist you are criticizing the church for, is far better than you doing the critics, read it again: for whoever is not against us is for us

....on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. The Church has been matching, long before FRZ was born, and it will keep matching on even after his death.

And I tell you if you people and your father FRZ did not repent, miserable death await all of you criticizing the church, for I tell all of you the days of Korah, Dathan and Abiram is here, and if you people don't repent, the misery of Korah, Dathan and Abiram will be your portion.

Are you saying we should keep quiet even when the church goes wrong or does something wrong? I realized most Christians like you only quote the favorable parts of the bible just to defend and follow your stance. Have you forgotten that Jesus drove some people out of the church? Was he against the church? Please lets follow Jesus because we are Christians(christ-like).Stop following pastors and men's doctrines just as we follow our favorite football clubs!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Emmagggg: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mr.Freezer, cry I thought you don't like Nigerian Church that it is all fake, why are you concerned now? Or you have started seeing a pastor too �

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by talk2ekpa(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
jacyhelen:

oga what you said is totally rubbish...i wish to see you and give u a hot dirty slap!!!!...So if people point any wrong in the christaindom,it then means they are against christ.what about pastors and so men of God that fornicates updan??
What of those married men of God?...occultic pastors?
Those that point out where xtanity is going wrong and those that abuse it,which people are more deadly.
From your write up,i can 100% tell you,that #Hyocricy is in ur veins and will be hard to flush out!!.
Get out here...Anu!!!!!!
Wow...so if you see me you can slap me? and you poured all those insult on me because of what I said? it alright, let Jehovah judge between you and I

I'm not afraid of critics, you can criticize me, but not the source that fuels my existence. Beside, Elijah would have been killed when he decreed no rain for 3.5 years, but he ran, So don't worry, you won't see me to slap me OK. But mark my words REPENT not to incur the curse of Korah, Dathan and Abiram.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by IAmKinging(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2Tim. 2:15
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." His. 4:6
I'm amazed at what some persons who claimed they are Christians are commenting. When you study the Holy Bible and allow the Spirit of God for guidance, you'll understand that:
1. Christianity is not a religion. It's the life of God lived outwardly. Jesus did not come to give us a religion but a life that we can live more abundantly.
2. Our hearts as Christians are the true alter of God in which He dwells. The literal church alter/building is only holy when Christians are present there. We are the true temple of God. So the church is for perfecting people and not for perfect people.
To be a better Christian, you have to emulate Christ and that's only possible when you study and believe God's word in the Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by ridious(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
concupiscent:
Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque?
Have u ever seen artistes perform in a Buddhist or Hindu
temple? Or inside the Okija shrine?"

"when did these other religion become a yardstick for the church? by your logic since Mohammed married a kid of less than 9 years it is OK for us all to marry children. Song ministration by individuals is not a new practice in the church.

please what you don't know don't say... that the a reason why white men referred to people like you as a monkeys. " seek for facts and don't rely on fallacies "
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wallade:

Mister....., the church isn't for only Christians. In-fact Christ gospel is to reconnect sinners and the lost souls to God.

Mister, the Church is an assembly of believers, not sinners. To join the true Church, you need to first believe and then get baptized.

Those who believed what Peter said were baptized and added to the church that day--about 3,000 in all. (Acts 2:41)

Today, what we have are cults. You are an evidence of the type of Christians these cults produce. Your pastors only care about numbers of worshippers but God cares about numbers of true believers. Noble believers in the mould of the Berean Jews.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
oyb:

The term is enfant terrible.
Esigbo enfant terrible
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Section7: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
if a pastor can beg his congregatn 4 frowning at him cos he preached abt salvation, then anytin can hapn..... nt al men of God r called by God....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by seenga(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
So Ure Sayin That Anythin Goes, As Long As It Is In The Church?

I would expect Jesus to ask; who is he, is he a drunkard, a womanizer, a worldly musician or a Reggae Artist?. But He never asked that. He simply said; No, “Do not stop him...,” and in the next verse Jesus said: [b][i]for whoever is not ag
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nukilia:
Where did all these holier than thou critics come from? When did freeze become the church's police? I will advice freeze to remove the log in his own eyes before removing the speck in other peoples eyes... This is Christianity! Majek is welcomed and I am sure Jesus will also welcome him. Don't f*ucking compare Christianity to those dead religions. grin grin grin grin The Jesus I know will welcome a prostitute at the expense of a false bible scholar! grin grin
I don't think Jesus agrees with you.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by talk2ekpa(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Please note that this quote is for the guy with the longer post. I just added the other guys because the reply is almost related. no offense please

Idrismusty97:
I don't think Jesus agrees with you.
seenga:
So Ure Sayin That Anythin Goes, As Long As It Is In The Church?
Hautside:

Are you saying we should keep quiet even when the church goes wrong or does something wrong? I realized most Christians like you only quote the favorable parts of the bible just to defend and follow your stance. Have you forgotten that Jesus drove some people out of the church? Was he against the church? Please lets follow Jesus because we are Christians(christ-like).Stop following pastors and men's doctrines just as we follow our favorite football clubs!!!
IT alright bro...But Note:
1. You are not the Holy Spirit that directs the church
2. The synagogue is not same as the church
3. you are not Christ who chase men out of the Synagogue, you don't have His Wisdom and Devin understanding.
4. Jesus did not make anyone of us Judge of the affairs of His church, because we are not Him. His judgement is perfect, but yours and mine is not perfect.
5. Talking about following Jesus; Criticizing others is not part of it, which is my Stand.

Leave the Church Alone!!! You and FRZ your father are neither Christ nor the Holy Spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by badesco(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
It seems this daddy freeze needs a Psychiatric evaluation now. Must he always criticized Christians at all times?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Many Nigerians do not understand God, ignorance of the scriptures obviously.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
masterchi:
For over two years now Majek has been undergoing rehab with/sponsored by House on the Rock and Pst Paul. Is it not posible that during that time so much would have changed in His life? All ye people that come online to judge and condemn other people without getting the full fact how do you feel when people do that to you? When are we going to forget 'our church' and start defending the body of Christ. I'm pissed when people come online to exalt one member over another. finally Majek can sing where ever he wants and it is not the business of freeze, mine nor urs and we should not put ourselves in any position to judge.
doing rehab with little shots of coke as containment therapy!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
u haven't seen nothing yet. just watch new year's eve by DEC 31st and see Christ embassy collecting gate fees to enter church with the sisters all ready to flaunt ass, skinny jeans, handless, barebacks e.t.c. its like aso-time environ in benin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you now saying that comedians aren't believers in Christ?. What's your definition of a believer?.

There's no point in quoting scriptures you barely understand to buttress your point.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by AremoOG(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
nightingalee:
Jesus needed a change of sound. So, Pst. thought he might like raggae.
Lol
Guy u bad
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by goldbim(f): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Most churches are guilty of this... Even the least expected church "Winners" of Bishop David Oyedepo...

The funny thing is that the deluded followers don't see anything bad in that... If you tell them it's bad. They'd ask you if you know better than their Pastors..

Hands off!!!

I was listening to a comedy about an old woman smoking weed and doing all sort of wierd things. It was laughable really. Later I learnt that the joke was made in the church where the so called pastors and evangelists are seated...

... God doesn't do jokes...

It's like most of our modern pastors are reading magazines and not Bible to the church.. "Go ye into all the world, preach the gospel......."

Muslims don't do these types of jokes... It's rubbish...

Any church that brings stand-up comedians to perform is worse than a brothel.

As for this COZA guy I have never taken him to be a man of God for once.. And I will never.
#Forget the majek Fashek thinggy!!!

People go too answer questions for judgement day... People should understand that Every man will be answerable for himself

I'm waiting for their mentions

grin like you know their mentions will arrive in batches..smh..may God help his church!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor / Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.