Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (47196 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by chuka9: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
What I want to know here is did majek performed reggae music or he did Christian music when he was called upon?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Ever8054: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
masterchi:
For over two years now Majek has been undergoing rehab with/sponsored by House on the Rock and Pst Paul. Is it not posible that during that time so much would have changed in His life? All ye people that come online to judge and condemn other people without getting the full fact how do you feel when people do that to you? When are we going to forget 'our church' and start defending the body of Christ. I'm pissed when people come online to exalt one member over another. finally Majek can sing where ever he wants and it is not the business of freeze, mine nor urs and we should not put ourselves in any position to judge.
thank you sir....but can you explain with biblical backup how the song he performed glorify God or its no longer about glorifying God but what ever we feel its OK?...try and read Malachi 2:1-3...so that you will know that God doesn't joke with his glory. my own observation is that,.we are to take the gospel to the world and not to bring the world to the church....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by anonimi: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ishilove:
I think Freeze is a loudmouth but I agree with him this time.
Are they edifying Majek, the church members or Christ?

Pastorpreneurs must shore up their declining scam business of ripping off the sheeple na. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by giftedshantel(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
I've never agreed with freeze before but I'm with him on this issue. It's just so painful!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Mister, the Church is an assembly of believers, not sinners. To join the true Church, you need to first believe and then get baptized.

Those who believed what Peter said were baptized and added to the church that day--about 3,000 in all. (Acts 2:41)

[s]Today, what we have are cults. You are an evidence of the type of Christians these cults produce. Your pastors only care about numbers of worshippers but God cares about numbers of true believers. Noble believers in the mould of the Berean Jews. [/s]
Please, stop putting forth your ignorance in the things of God. Christ condemns no one, his story of the adulterous woman in the bible explains that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by giftedshantel(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
goldbim:
Very true!!. It's a pity most pastors see the church as an entertainment centre and not a sacred ground.all in the name of retaining a large congregation !!.
These days,you see churches bringing secular comedians to the altar and the pastor too' l be feeling fly..laughing to some lewd jokes. Enough said lipsrsealed..MFM all the way cheesy

*modified*
Those of you quoting me to say all sorts,I leave you with this- "To each his own"!!let's stop dignifying worldliness in the name of grace and love.the church is not a stadium lipsrsealed.let all things be done in holiness and accordingly!!#no one is perfect#
I give you hundreds percent support this is why I love deeper life! Have you ever seen that a Pastor was invited to a club opening
No wonder Jesus said that the children of the dark are wiser than the children of the light!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by excel101(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Most churches are guilty of this... Even the least expected church "Winners" of Bishop David Oyedepo...

The funny thing is that the deluded followers don't see anything bad in that... If you tell them it's bad. They'd ask you if you know better than their Pastors..

Hands off!!!

I was listening to a comedy about an old woman smoking weed and doing all sort of wierd things. It was laughable really. Later I learnt that the joke was made in the church where the so called pastors and evangelists are seated...

... God doesn't do jokes...

It's like most of our modern pastors are reading magazines and not Bible to the church.. "Go ye into all the world, preach the gospel......."

Muslims don't do these types of jokes... It's rubbish...

Any church that brings stand-up comedians to perform is worse than a brothel.

As for this COZA guy I have never taken him to be a man of God for once.. And I will never.
#Forget the majek Fashek thinggy!!!

People go too answer questions for judgement day... People should understand that Every man will be answerable for himself

I'm waiting for their mentions

You keep acting like "all in 1" and the standard in Christendom, but without scriptures to back your claim. The Word of God is not in the human reasoning.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Hautside(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
talk2ekpa:
Please note that this quote is for the guy with the longer post. I just added the other guys because the reply is almost related. no offense please

IT alright bro...But Note:
1. You are not the Holy Spirit that directs the church
2. The synagogue is not same as the church
3. you are not Christ who chase men out of the Synagogue, you don't have His Wisdom and Devin understanding.
4. Jesus did not make anyone of us Judge of the affairs of His church, because we are not Him. His judgement is perfect, but yours and mine is not perfect.
5. Talking about following Jesus; Criticizing others is not part of it, which is my Stand.

Leave the Church Alone!!! You and FRZ your father are neither Christ nor the Holy Spirit

Paul also made some corrections by telling women to keep shut it the church. Was he against the church? Does he have the wisdom of Jesus?
You dont need Jesus' Wisdom to know what is wrong or right in the church. The truth is that most Nigeria churches cant be defended. We will not leave the church alone because we also have the right to defend "Christianity"(The religion which the church is supposed to preach)..We will not wait until it gets out of hand. During the days of Paul, Turkey was a christian country but when the church got it wrong, Turkey lost it. You can google turkey, It was once a christian country. We will defend Christianity in Nigeria!!! It is what the bible says and not what your pastor says!!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by PrinceRey(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
goldbim:
enough said!!you took the words out of my mouth!! cool cool unfortunately, churches want to please members and not God anymore..

Did u ever come across a Bible reference where Our Lord Jesus was accused of visiting & eating with sinners?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by juchifroot: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
goldbim:
Very true!!. It's a pity most pastors see the church as an entertainment centre and not a sacred ground.all in the name of retaining a large congregation !!.
These days,you see churches bringing secular comedians to the altar and the pastor too' l be feeling fly..laughing to some lewd jokes. Enough said lipsrsealed..MFM all the way cheesy

*modified*
Those of you quoting me to say all sorts,I leave you with this- "To each his own"!!let's stop dignifying worldliness in the name of grace and love.the church is not a stadium lipsrsealed.let all things be done in holiness and accordingly!!#no one is perfect#

so because he's a worldly musician, he shouldn't praise God in the church again abi?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Wallade(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Mister, the Church is an assembly of believers, not sinners. To join the true Church, you need to first believe and then get baptized.

Those who believed what Peter said were baptized and added to the church that day--about 3,000 in all. (Acts 2:41)

Today, what we have are cults. You are an evidence of the type of Christians these cults produce. Your pastors only care about numbers of worshippers but God cares about numbers of true believers. Noble believers in the mould of the Berean Jews.

So if the church is a gathering of believers, do we chase away the sinners that were led by holy spirit or church members to fellowship with us. How do we convince them to accept Christ and convert them to Christians (not religious Christians) if we can't accept them at our fellowship? Tell me how many believers in your church or any church are not sinners? Tell me how many pastors don't sin at all?

We are all in Christ by grace; trying to be perfect and separated from sin. Who are you to judge or classify others as sinners or even reject them(sinners)? Are you sure you are not trying to assume the position of God consciously or otherwise? You already know that was the major sin Lucifer committed against God in heaven. Beware Mister....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by sharpwriter(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Most churches are guilty of this... Even the least expected church "Winners" of Bishop David Oyedepo...

The funny thing is that the deluded followers don't see anything bad in that... If you tell them it's bad. They'd ask you if you know better than their Pastors..

Hands off!!!

I was listening to a comedy about an old woman smoking weed and doing all sort of wierd things. It was laughable really. Later I learnt that the joke was made in the church where the so called pastors and evangelists are seated...

... God doesn't do jokes...

It's like most of our modern pastors are reading magazines and not Bible to the church.. "Go ye into all the world, preach the gospel......."

Muslims don't do these types of jokes... It's rubbish...

Any church that brings stand-up comedians to perform is worse than a brothel.

As for this COZA guy I have never taken him to be a man of God for once.. And I will never.
#Forget the majek Fashek thinggy!!!

People go too answer questions for judgement day... People should understand that Every man will be answerable for himself

I'm waiting for their mentions

Badagry ni mo n gbe, bimose rin de ikorodu o ye miiiiii grin

If you see as the pastor dey laf and jump, I feel like tearing him slap. Those people have no business being in the church as leaders .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Heavance(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Those criticizing Freeze are worse than Freeze. Or none saw where he posted "I may be wrong"?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by mickeymimi: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
What is the difference between Majek and Freeze

Both have been accused of one thing or the other
Majek > People said he was a drug addict .......he said not so.... that he was undergoing spiritual attack and never took any drug in rehab
Freeze > People called him a wife beater .... He said not so .. and gave his own version of the story

They both said they believe in God #

One is invited to church to minister .......some Christians refuse to talk about his past or see him as a sinner
The other one .......Some pastors and Christians are against him because after reading bible he challenged their doctrine ...even though none of bother to challenge him to a debate.. They even brought up his past and personal life .

So does it mean one is now holier and the other one is a sinner and not worthy to be called a christian.

ref> https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/majek-fashek-back-says-never-drugs-problem-spiritual/
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
sharpwriter:

Badagry ni mo n gbe, bimose rin de ikorodu o ye miiiiii grin

If you see as the pastor dey laf and jump, I feel like tearing him slap. Those people have no business being in the church as leaders .

smiley

∆ Thank you very much..

That is totally wrong in the church. ∆

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by shomutuski(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
concupiscent:
Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque?
Have u ever seen artistes perform in a Buddhist or Hindu
temple? Or inside the Okija shrine?"

"when did these other religion become a yardstick for the church? by your logic since Mohammed married a kid of less than 9 years it is OK for us all to marry children. Song ministration by individuals is not a new practice in the church.

Christ message is love! but you vile and hateful self will never understand this.

-concupiscent

quote me anywhere, anyplace and anytime he didn't marry anybody @ 9years old. stop swallowing western B.S.

by the way most of you guys even do worse to yourself under the guise of civilisation and still go to your place of worship like nothing happened.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ishilove:
I think Freeze is a loudmouth but I agree with him this time.

Are they edifying Majek, the church members or Christ?
I am not a religious fanatic but I think being learned should make one a bit unique in doing things...
My parents taught me to always get my facts right before drawing conclusions.
how can you guys just conclude and pass judgement without proper understanding of what happened, or maybe because it was said by Mr freeze, was he there?? An alter call was made for people to dedicate their lives to christ and Mr Fashek came out and while the choir sang, he joined and was given a mic. He was never called to perform on stage!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wallade:

So if the church is a gathering of believers, do we chase away the sinners that were led by holy spirit or church members to fellowship with us. How do we convince them to accept Christ and convert them to Christians (not religious Christians) if we can't accept them at our fellowship? Tell me how many believers in your church or any church are not sinners? Tell me how many pastors don't sin at all?

We are all in Christ by grace; trying to be perfect and separated from sin. Who are you to judge or classify others as sinners or even reject them(sinners)? Are you sure you are not trying to assume the position of God consciously or otherwise? You already know that was the major sin Lucifer committed against God in heaven. Beware Mister....

Bro, I gave you a Bible verse, I don't have time for philosophies. Provide a Bible verse to support secular minstrels edifying the body of Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by femi4: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
goldbim:

*modified*
seconded

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by apharm(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
masterchi:
For over two years now Majek has been undergoing rehab with/sponsored by House on the Rock and Pst Paul. Is it not posible that during that time so much would have changed in His life? All ye people that come online to judge and condemn other people without getting the full fact how do you feel when people do that to you? When are we going to forget 'our church' and start defending the body of Christ. I'm pissed when people come online to exalt one member over another. finally Majek can sing where ever he wants and it is not the business of freeze, mine nor urs and we should not put ourselves in any position to judge.

This your opinion is the reason why the world spoil. You are afraid to call a spade a spade.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Hautside(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Daddy Freeze please talk o so that very soon Davido and small doctor will not perform at the redeemed camp!!

#FollowtheReligion#

#NotPastors#

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
kimbraa:
[s]Please, stop putting forth your ignorance in the things of God. Christ condemns no one, his story of the adulterous woman in the bible explains that. [/s]

Nonsense!!

The church is for the edification of believers in preparation for the Great Commission (winning souls). It is not for entertainment.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
talk2ekpa:

PLEASE READ THIS

I pick this spot because this days, whenever the Church of Christ is mentioned, that is when you'll start seeing all kinds of comments and opinions even from folks who don't even read their Bible talk more of understanding the Letter and the Rhema revelations therein.

For the record, I'm not a pastor! I'm a Child of God who get so bitter in my spirit whenever I see people criticize a foundation that have existed long before their greatest great grand father was born in the name of knowledge

It came to pass one day, John the beloved walk up to Jesus and told him; “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

I would expect Jesus to ask; who is he, is he a drunkard, a womanizer, a worldly musician or a Reggae Artist?. But He never asked that. He simply said; No, “Do not stop him...,” and in the next verse Jesus said: for whoever is not against us is for us. Why because, whoever he is and whatsoever he does is inconsequential. But what matter most is the fact that he is not against us

Now to Daddy FRZ and any christian or so called bloggers or writers on this thread or out there, who look for every single opportunity to criticize the church or give room for criticism on the church through any means, either by supporting or broadcasting critic writings and materials against the body of Christ. YOU ARE AGAINST CHRIST, and I can tell you with all assurance that if you are against Christ, He will be against you!

Read it Again: for whoever is not against us is for us

That prostitute or worldly artist you are criticizing the church for, is far better than you doing the critics, read it again: for whoever is not against us is for us

....on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. The Church has been matching, long before FRZ was born, and it will keep matching on even after his death.

And I tell you if you people and your father FRZ did not repent, miserable death await all of you criticizing the church, for I tell all of you the days of Korah, Dathan and Abiram is here, and if you people don't repent, the misery of Korah, Dathan and Abiram will be your portion.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
kimbraa:
Are you now saying that comedians aren't believers in Christ?. What's your definition of a believer?.

There's no point in quoting scriptures you barely understand to buttress your point.

The Early Church never assembled for trivial matters. Give to Caesar what is Caesar's. The business of the church was to edify the believers and equip them with the Word so that they could go out and win more souls for Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Why are U guys dat called urself into ministry. because greed and/or ur stomach are always hypocritical. Supporters of wrong doing. Men pleasers.

Wat daddy freez said is it not true.

My experiences with your types are suffocating.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by talk2ekpa(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hautside:

Paul also made some corrections by telling women to keep shut it the church. Was he against the church? Does he have the wisdom of Jesus?
You dont need Jesus' Wisdom to know what is wrong or right in the church. The truth is that most Nigeria churches cant be defended. We will not leave the church alone because we also have the right to defend "Christianity"(The religion which the church is supposed to preach)..We will not wait until it gets out of hand. During the days of Paul, Turkey was a christian country but when the church got it wrong, Turkey lost it. You can google turkey, It was once a christian country. We will defend Christianity in Nigeria!!! It is what the bible says and not what your pastor says!!!!

Defend the Church by criticizing the church...bro, that is not defend. That is exposing the church to the world, which was one of the main reason why Christianity failed in Turkey.

The Bible says; 'the weapon of our warfare is not carnal', it not talking, it not arguing, it not criticizing. Our weapon is (in this case), praying.

What is the position of FRZ and his like in fighting spiritual warfare? Maybe he doesn't even know what spiritual warfare means; has he ever organize state crusade or national crusade to pray for the church?

Bro if you are a christian, then wake up! Just as our weapon of warfare is not carnal, so it is with satan, his weapons of war aren't carnal either, and one of the ways he's fighting against Christianity in Nigeria today is true this knowledge emanating here and there.

The Bible says; A city divided against itself in civil war can not stand...

Just imagine the way Christians are against themselves in this nation, what happens if the other religion raises against us? I tell you, satan is fighting us, and one of his weapon is FRZ and his ideas.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by tpapi: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Abeg anybody can perform , the church is not for the righteous but the sinner , Heaven is for the righteous while the church is akin to rehabilitation centre for sinners where they are moulded into righteousness in preparation for Heaven ..If church is only for the rigghteous then what is heaven for na ..
so ur pastor can invite terry G to come n perform in ur church
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
kimbraa:
Are you now saying that comedians aren't believers in Christ?. What's your definition of a believer?.

There's no point in quoting scriptures you barely understand to buttress your point.

Scriptures I barely understand cheesy I don't know why you people are always angry. You have never mentioned one Bible verse since you have been making posts on this section. All you have ever done is throw tantrums.

However, since you (Apostle Mrs Paul) rule that I barely understand that verse, I would like to tap from your superior understanding cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Agapegodstime: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
True talk bro.....This COZA man just dey fail our hands nah for him church too comedian go come the alter of God they talk rubbish

Oga COZA God they see u oooo

Heaven is keeping record

the leaders of this Church should please help talk to him
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by darkelf: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
My fellow Christians.

I have read some comments here justifying the invited doled out to secular musicians to come an perform in churches. The proponents of this argument insist that it is for sinners to be encouraged to serve God and to be saved.

What happened to plain preaching of the Gospel to them?

Why can't they come into church and sit down to listen to the teachings from the bible?

Why do they have to be lured with sinful music to come to church?

Have Christians now become common marketers or promo salesmen?

Why do we daily desecrate our holy temples with sinful acts?

The truth is that when sinners go to such churches where secular artists are invited, a they leave with are not the rich blessings from the scripture but a filthy remembrance of the lewd lyrics of these secular songs? The message of the day (if any is even preached) is lost on them
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Hautside(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Defend the Church by criticizing the church...bro, that is not defend. That is exposing the church to the world, which was one of the main reason why Christianity failed in Turkey.

The Bible says; 'the weapon of our warfare is not carnal', it not talking, it not arguing, it not criticizing. Our weapon is (in this case), praying.

What is the position of FRZ and his like in fighting spiritual warfare? Maybe he doesn't even know what spiritual warfare means; has he ever organize state crusade or national crusade to pray for the church?

Bro if you are a christian, then wake up! Just as our weapon of warfare is not carnal, so it is with satan, his weapons of war aren't carnal either, and one of the ways he's fighting against Christianity in Nigeria today is true this knowledge emanating here and there.

The Bible says; A city divided against itself in civil war can not stand...

Just imagine the way Christians are against themselves in this nation, what happens if the other religion raises against us? I tell you, Satan is fighting us, and one of his weapon is FRZ and his ideas.

In as much as I want to recon with you, I still want you to know where I am coming from. Yes, It is best to Pray but even the bible says Faith without work is death!! Jesus could have as well prayed then but he took to actions. Maybe the social media is not the right way to go about this but the truth is that most Christians are like Arsenal fans. They just follow whether right or wrong. Most dont ask questions. As Christians, we should ask questions. Demand to know how the church is being ran. Dont Just pray, Act!! Ask questions. The church is losing it.Christians should wake up. Jesus please take the wheel!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
concupiscent:
Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque?
Have u ever seen artistes perform in a Buddhist or Hindu
temple? Or inside the Okija shrine?"

"when did these other religion become a yardstick for the church? by your logic since Mohammed married a kid of less than 9 years it is OK for us all to marry children. Song ministration by individuals is not a new practice in the church.

Christ message is love! but you vile and hateful self will never understand this.

-concupiscent

no mind that idiott

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor / Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.