Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 (1182 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Mhizyoungroy(f): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2017
Mine was yesterday when I jumped from the bus right into the gutter(drainage), I was drenched as hell.... So embarrassing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2017

After using the toilet I buckled my belt and forgot to zip up properly, walked up to a girl just to ask for direction... ordinary direction ooo.

Me: sis, I'm going to ozumba mbadiwe, do you mind directing me there?

Girl: do I look like someone who talks to toddler who doesn't know how to zip up properly? embarassed

That day, I wished the ground could swallow me cus I saw my shadow pointing finger at me while laughing.

After that day, I always check my zipper before going out

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Kingoflotto(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Mhizyoungroy:
Mine was yesterday when I jumped from the bus right into the gutter(drainage), I was drenched as hell.... So embarrassing
grin grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Mhizyoungroy(f): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2017
grin grin
comradespade:

After using the toilet I buckled my belt and forgot to zip up properly, walked up to a girl just to ask for direction... ordinary direction ooo.

Me: sis, I'm going to ozumba badiwe, do you mind directing me there?

Girl: do I look like someone who talks to toddler who doesn't know how to zip up properly? embarassed

That day, I wished the ground could swallow me cus I saw my shadow pointing finger at me while laughing.

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ No embrassing moments really... I cannot lie ∆
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Evablizin(f): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Fernandowski(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2017
Lolzzz..... Around august when I went to a first bank to get my new ATM card........ Was on my basketball kits cus I wanted to go the basketball court from there..... Was waiting for my turn to be attended to only to notice a lady in her mid twenties walk into the bank and guess what?? She was putting on a white trouser and she was stained as hell....... So..... I stood up and walked up to her to notify her of the mess.......

I was like ' hey miss' only for her to turn and shout ' pls don't disturb me this early morning don't you have something to do?? Pls leave me alone'..... Everyone turned and was looking at me....... Some people already wanted to laugh

Chaiii...... Me..... Shaq of all Shaqs.... I wanted to leave her and turn back but anger didn't allow me ....... I told her ' hey, listen old lady, I don't wanna ask u out..... I don't need a sugar mummy and neither am I finding a second wife for my dad..... Im surprised you still see your menses at this your old age.... You can't even take care of yourself..... Wanted to tell u u are stained only for you to think I'm one of those jobless guys that comes to tell u crap everyday'

I saw the sadness in her eyes..... She wanted to say something but couldn't find her voice.......... I'm not happy with what I did shaaa but some girls can be so annoying

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by midehi2(f): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Mhizyoungroy:
grin grin Eeya! so sorry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Mhizyoungroy(f): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2017
I feel for her cry
Fernandowski:
Lolzzz..... Around august when I went to a first bank to get my new ATM card........ Was on my basketball kits cus I wanted to go the basketball court from there..... Was waiting for my turn to be attended to only to notice a lady in her mid twenties walk into the bank and guess what?? She was putting on a white trouser and she was stained as hell....... So..... I stood up and walked up to her to notify her of the mess.......

I was like ' hey miss' only for her to turn and shout ' pls don't disturb me this early morning don't you have something to do?? Pls leave me alone'..... Everyone turned and was looking at me....... Some people already wanted to laugh

Chaiii...... Me..... Shaq of all Shaqs.... I wanted to leave her and turn back but anger didn't allow me ....... I told her ' hey, listen old lady, I don't wanna ask u out..... I don't need a sugar mummy and neither am I finding a second wife for my dad..... Im surprised you still see your menses at this your old age.... You can't even take care of yourself..... Wanted to tell u u are stained only for you to think I'm one of those jobless guys that comes to tell u crap everyday'

I saw the sadness in her eyes..... She wanted to say something but couldn't find her voice.......... I'm not happy with what I did shaaa but some girls can be so annoying
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Mhizyoungroy(f): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Thanks dear cry
midehi2:

grin grin Eeya! so sorry
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2017
It was the day I went to market, looking so sharp and tushed, then someone was shot, everybody took to their heel, I was inside keke but on the front seat, out of fear and anxiety, I jumped out of the keke and fell into a muddy water, my white trouser stained, blood gushing out of my leg.

Luckily for me, a chemist shop was near there, a man picked me up immediately and took me to a chemist to treat my wounds, then asked me why I jumped, I was so ashamed to answer him.

I won't forget that day. God bless that guy sha.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Oyindidi(f): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2017
Rolex67:
It was the day I went to market, looking so sharp and tushed, then someone was shot, everybody took on their heel, I was inside keke but on the front seat, out of fear and anxiety, I jumped out of the keke and fell into a muddy water, my white trouser stained, blood gushing out of my leg.

Luckily for me, a chemist shop was near there, a man picked me up immediately and took me to a chemist to treat my wounds, then asked me why I jumped, I was so ashamed to answer him.

I won't forget that day. God bless that guy sha.
Next time don't jumb, sorry grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Next time don't jumb, sorry grin
Na fear make me jump, heart beating so fast, I can fear for Africa cheesy.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Oyindidi(f): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2017
Rolex67:
Na fear make me jump, heart beating so fast, I can fear for Africa cheesy.
No dey fear like that. Thank God you no break your legsgrin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by hakeem4(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2017
A lecturer threw a question to the class of 700, but I shouted the wrong answer with confidence and people started laughing

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
No dey fear like that. Thank God you no break your legsgrin
I really thankGod, that moment, I didn't even care if I broke my leg, all I wanted to do was RUN, I don't even know where to run to, jun RUN. I told my friends about the incidence, they were just laughing.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Oxster(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Confronted by Gay,Hell No!!

I was embarrassed,,like....wtf would Ds fuckin old man think m gay
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by chrisbrown20(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2017
mine happened yday wen i was wit a friend of mine at a roadside boutique,spotted a fair gal inside and i was like hello,u couldnt even call me to eat,and one ovasabi woman outside was spewing trash,saying if i want to talk to ha,i should be bold and go inside........ to be continued
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Ruggedfitness: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2017
G
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by coolh3ad(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mhizyoungroy:

Were you trying to do the "conductor style" of alighting from the bus?.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Gofwane(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
It has to be that day i went to a petrol station to refill my bike.
On my way out, i saw this yorugba daughter of devil putting on a very tight fitting trousers coming into the station. Oboyyeh, this girl has the biggest camel toe in the whole world.! come and see the way her big camel toe was waving at me cheesy

I kept feeding my eyes while i rode my bike out till she came and passed me walking in the opposite direction. I decided to turn backwards so that i can gauge the size of her ukwu

Mehn the thing big well, well oh cheesy i decided to take one last look to confirm what i saw initially by then, i was almost at the exit of the station. As turned to face the gate, i realised that i was not heading directly to the
Small bridge in front of the gate, instead, i was heading directly into the gutter. I tried everything possible to stop the bike but it was too late, that was how i landed inside the gutter with a very loud thud

Some pvssy asssed niggas that have been observing the whole thing bursted out with laughter undecided to make matters worse, the girl just turned around, looked at me, faced her front and vamoozed.

I quickly pulled out the bike and restarted it. The front mud guard was damaged, i and the wheel slightly bent. I mounted it like that and took off with my legs bleeding and the bike making one squealing sound as if you match the tail of a sleeping dog.

Since that day, anytime I'm riding and came across a lady with a big nyash, i will just find a parking space and stop, take a look at the goodies before i continue with my journey cool

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Sugar97(f): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fernandowski:

Lol...I know u felt bad. Moodiness is one of the extras that come with that time of the month and she clearly had a huge dose of it at the time.

Hopefully, u'll show some understanding next time cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Mhizyoungroy(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
It's not d right bus stop, so the driver refused to stop
coolh3ad:

Were you trying to do the "conductor style" of alighting from the bus?.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Fernandowski(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sugar97:

Lol...I know u felt bad. Moodiness is one of the extras that come with that time of the month and she clearly had a huge dose of it at the time.

Hopefully, u'll show some understanding next time cheesy cheesy
I pray grin grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by shammahyaro(f): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
funny comments
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by CaptainStephen(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
funny stories, funny enough I don't have any embarrassing event to share.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Ladeola(f): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
comradespade:

Me: sis, I'm going to ozumba mbadiwe, do you mind directing me there?

Lol
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017 by Ladeola(f): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mhizyoungroy:
Ehyaa

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Singles Ready To Mingle Drop Ur Numbers To Join Wtzapp Group / Testicles Month! Check Your Balls. / The 15 Foods You Must AVOID If You're Planning On Having Sex Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.