Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date (21800 Views)

Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 05, 2023
Omo! this reminds me of a faithful day I had taken my crush out for lunch.

It was a sunday evening and we had gone to this newly opened fast-food joint to chill - Bills on me!

When we got there, she ordered jollof rice, chicken and moi-moi, and so did i. We also had a pack of hollandia yogurt each to step down our meal.

I did a rough calculation of everything in my head and it summed up to about 10k. I had 15k with me so no problem.

So we were busy eating and chatting when I overheard a customer complaining with raised voice. He had just been served his bill and he couldn't hide his anger at the exorbitant cost of his meal.

"10k for a plate of moi-moi? wetin una put inside!!"? He barked

When I heard moi-moi, I turned to his direction.

"This is corr.uption!" He yelled "Ordinary moi-moi 10k!"

When I looked at his table, I realized his moi-moi was even the small size, meanwhile we ordered the jumbo size.

I called one of the waitresses.

"Nne, biko how much is the moi-moi?" I whispered to her ear

"25k sir" She snapped

"No, I mean just the moi-moi, not the total bill" I voiced

"That's what am saying, sir" She reiterated "This is the jumbo pack and it's 25k for one"

At that moment the moi-moi in my mouth began tasting like agidi.

"Bia Nne" I leaned towards my crush "Can you run?"

"Run? why?" She asked in a confused tone

"Just answer, Yes or No?"

"Okay, Yes I can run. What's the problem?"

"Very good. See, when you hear, on your mark.. set.. Go! You will run outside with speed and take left while I take right"

"Nnamdi, i understand what you are saying, running to where?"

"Nne shut up first! When you reach house, you'll understand"

What's your experience?

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Benki003(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2023
Lol πŸ˜‚ funny story do you mind telling us how it ended before we conclude if it's another tales by moonlight πŸ˜‚

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Dubetex96(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2023
reeling with laughter op

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by youngbabaj(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2023
Lol
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Goalnaldo(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2023
Adebisi0070 be like you use royco for this cooking.

24 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Cassandraloius: 10:09pm On May 05, 2023
This made my night smiley part two pls...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by VinnyBaba: 10:27pm On May 05, 2023
OP, can Lies be Allowed here, plz? wink πŸ˜„

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by EriMma1: 3:11pm On May 06, 2023
That would be when a nairalander took me out and bought me children sized citrus burst drink and the smallest cup of ice cream.
I was looking at those tiny stuff on the table Ike gosh wetin be this??!!! And the lady behind us was stretching her neck to look at our table. Hm! ( Though he later bought me a bigger thing sha). tongue

Another one was way back in 2004. I went on a blind date with one man. When he showed up, I nearly hid but he already caught me as my phone was ringing so loud while he approached me. As if that was not enough, after ordering our food, he held my hands across the table and started praying so loud that one yuppie guy sitting next to us started giggling. The prayer was not the problem but the way he made it so loud. Chai! Blind date cancel since then.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Passionate888: 3:11pm On May 06, 2023
Here to read both the truth and lies

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Way4orward: 3:12pm On May 06, 2023
She ordered what she couldn't eat.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by SultanOfAbia: 3:12pm On May 06, 2023
Mehnnn one of my top most embarrising date. Say no to drugs

I lived with my classmate in a 3 bedroom house. The guy usually smokes weed once in a while.
I had a date with my new babe that ive been toasting for months,
That day i came back late from lectures, was so hungry and she called that she is waiting for me to pick her up, cuz time is going
I open fridge to drink water then rush to pick her up but as i open fridge i saw chocolate brownie cake wrapped with foil
I knew it was my classmates own
In my mind i said let me just bite half due to hunger then later Replace it for him

Minutes later i dey chill with my babe
All of a sudden she called that her dad is in hospital and they called her to buy drug for him. No wahala i carry her go pharmacy buy the drug then come drop her for the hospital.
Instead of me to wait outside, i say make i do boyfriend duties
Use the oppurtunity and meet her parents for the first time and introduce myself to them. Show dem say i be responsible boyfriend

As i enter i see many family members praying in the hospital bed. So as per courtesy i decided to join them in prayers

That was when i began to feel weird higness creeping in
My head started swelling
I noticed i started slurrping my speech
If they shout AMEN it will he sounding like slow motion sound

I didnt know that what i ate was pschedilc weed brownie.
The highness from that brownie i ate started kicking in full time in the middle of prayers.

It hit me unawares and i tried so much to compot myself and not cast myself.
They started clapping and singing praise song
I tried to clap but my hands were moving like slow motion, so i respect myself and fold my hands and started nodding my head

The girl looked at me and gave me sign that i should clap, she no even know say i don goooo since.. As I put hand for head come squat for ground.
I think that was the final straw grin
My babe immediately sensed that something is wrong with me
She then stylishly took me outside
That when i vomit for hospital staircase people just dey look me

I imagine her family looking at me like
Nkechi who is this possessed man that you brought here

198 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2023
Let me bring pulpit for nairaland lienus angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by lhordspy: 3:12pm On May 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by progressivekiss: 3:13pm On May 06, 2023
Adebisi0070:

It was a sunday evening and we had gone to this newly opened fast-food joint to chill - Bills on me!

When we got there, she ordered jollof rice, chicken and moi-moi, and so did i. We also had a pack of hollandia yogurt each to step down our meal.

It's either you copied this from a Facebook post or you posted it on Facebook cos I read it 2 days back

I did a rough calculation of everything in my head and it summed up to about 10k. I had 15k with me so no problem.

So we were busy eating and chatting when I overheard a customer complaining with raised voice. He had just been served his bill and he couldn't hide his anger at the exorbitant cost of his meal.

When I looked at his table, I realized his moi-moi was even the small size, meanwhile we ordered the jumbo size.

"25k sir" She snapped

"That's what am saying, sir" She reiterated "This is the jumbo pack and it's 25k for one"

"Very good. See, when you hear, on your mark.. set.. Go! You will run outside with speed and take left while I take right"

What's your experience?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by XtraFortunes: 3:13pm On May 06, 2023
I eat beans the previous day and the effects came up during the date. I tried but failed to hold a fart. The smelly fart escaped from my anus with force and brought the date to a grinding halt as everyone scampered for safetyangry

jk

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by xpressionx(m): 3:13pm On May 06, 2023
I couldn't find my money after we ate and drank.
The girl thought I wanted to scam her
I dropped my ID card with a boutique owned by one igbo lady,I paid for what I ate and and transported myself home.

Then there was no mobile transfers.

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by MRDEE01: 3:14pm On May 06, 2023
The week I passed out from nysc and was paid my last allowee I met this very cute girl,she's a spec.

I took her on a date 2 days later.
The kind food the girl order ehn,My money no reach.
I kindly told her to order rice and chicken with soft drink.
That was the end o.

She eventually won the most beautiful girl in the state and dated a nigeria footballer plying his trade in Europe.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by hiteelong(f): 3:14pm On May 06, 2023
Finish the story na
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Mraphel: 3:16pm On May 06, 2023
cheesy
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by abdulskulboy(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2023
I am 26, I have never been on a date. Infact, I have ask any girl out. I come across many of those whom I admire in my university right now, but can't just out, not even on WhatsApp.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by peculiar3(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2023
moi moi for 25K shocked shocked sad undecided was a balablu beans used in making it or it was a bulaba beans ....

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Justbeingreal(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2023
MOI MOI 25k NA POLICE GO SETTLE THE MATTER LOL..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by BabaCommander: 3:16pm On May 06, 2023
Ha! nka dikwa egwu

grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by vincenteger: 3:18pm On May 06, 2023
Moi moi for 25k Nii
You want to be doing boss nii, you didn't even ask for price b4 you ordered.
How much is a painter of beans

Come to my area we sell for #100-200 per rap
You can take it to the restaurant you bought your rice and nobody will know

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by StepTwo: 3:18pm On May 06, 2023
After several attempts she agreed to go out with me. I asked her to pick a location and she picked a particular guesthouse that has a nice bar, I asked why she picked the guesthouse and she said she was so happy that day and needed to feel nasty. We got there she drank two guiness stout and later ordered plate of fish pepper soup and a 3rd guiness stout. The waitress brought a bowl of water for her to wash her hand before eating the pepper soup and she did something that shook everyone- she drank the water. There was first, silence and then the laughter that followed. Mahn! Even she started laughing.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by franciseromo: 3:18pm On May 06, 2023
25k moi moi asin how now? Maka where. The zobo no cold reach. It means the two of you chaw like 100k and you called it a new joint. The joint no ready to have customers niyen now.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Jagabanarmy: 3:19pm On May 06, 2023
Up
Adebisi0070:

"25k sir" She snapped

What's your experience?
It's obvious: moonlight story . Tell us real life experience

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by purples25(f): 3:19pm On May 06, 2023
abdulskulboy:
I am 26, I have never been on a date. Infact, I have ask any girl out. I come across many of those whom I admire in my university right now, but can't just out, not even on WhatsApp.

You are a very serious person and may God take you to the peak of success for not focusing on outings, women, and constant premarital sex.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:19pm On May 06, 2023
April 10th, 2017 β€” a day I shall never forget in a hurry.

While eating my sumptuous rice together with my supposed date, then came the time to devour the chicken. At that time, I could not use cutleries so I devised other means (my hands). This chicken was so juicy and sweet that while eating and dragging it back and forth, it fell off my hand to the ground because I been dey drag bone. angry

I didn't know if I was to disappear or pick up the chicken. A whole fine girl like me. My date was just looking at me like a dunce. In his mind, he would have been thinking β€œwerey ni girl yii sha”. That was one of the most embarrassing days of my life. I still cringe anytime I think about it. That day sha, the kind hunger wey been dey sama me ehn. I took no mercy on the chicken. Thankfully, bobo understood and we still laugh it out whenever I bring up the topic. tongue

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Justbeingreal(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2023
abdulskulboy:
Dude you're not missing anything just face your studies finish up and start getting good bread every other thing will be added onto you..

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by HydraFeeds(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2023
Most restaurants state their price on a board.

Also, I've not seen where a portion of moi moi costs 25k.

Na Cappadocia?

33 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man / I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / Why Rush Into Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.