Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ladies Gate 2. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Gate 2. (297 Views)

See The Nonsense I Woke Up To Find At My House Gate *picturéd / Runs Girl Strips To Her P@nties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Gate 2. by Jochabed(f): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2017
She fed her flesh and lost her soul Her gate now a dumping site A hit and run avenue,which Accomodates lots and lots of natural microphones The mics swiftly,speedily swing in and out of the gate Not even with their real faces but Masked faces The screeching,bashing and moaning voice i hear Blame is crushing Guilt hunting Finger is pointing and i hear the word "he used me" Who use who? Good thing sets in STD says i am here Pregnancy says am welcomed "had i known" becomes the cliche At last the determined one exclaimed! The sacrifice has been made I am my virtue I am honored Ladies! guide your gate.
By Malik Barakat Timilehim.(copied from facebook) Thanks for reading.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls / Vacancy: Sales Consultant / Sales Girls/sales Boys Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.