Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,962 members, 7,866,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday (793 Views)

Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook / Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? / If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by mamagee3(f): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
I have a feeling that some psychoic ladies might have started sending romantic letters to that idiot, I'm I in anyway right.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
Mama, are you okay? undecided
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by Kgdavid(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2010
pls help me to ask her
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by yme1(f): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
are you planning on sending him one too?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by mamagee3(f): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2010
Siena:

Mama, are you okay?  undecided
Yes I am, How's your wife? tongue
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by Mannylex(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2010
No offence, but change would not come until you decide to change.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by daduke2k(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
Yes nw, mama-g is in loff wif mutallab. What great headlines on NL.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by daduke2k(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2010
Yes nw, mama-g is in loff wif mutallab. What great headlines on NL.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by jenibayo(f): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2010
Dis Na cool madness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by googles: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
Coming from Mama -gee who is always pointing out how senseless some threads are. . . . . .am i surprised ?? waoh  lipsrsealed
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2010
**laughs** grin grin mamagee R u joking here or r u for real  ;DWhen i clicked this topic, i was actually expecting to see some kind of blog or newslink, but behold i was in for a suprise grin grin grin
This is riducolous grin grin. U must be feelin real good whereever u are. tongue
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by Sauron1: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2010
mama-gee:

I have a feeling that some psychoic ladies might have started sending romantic letters to that idiot, I'm I in anyway right.

Have you sent him one?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by snowdrops(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

Have you sent him one?
Or intending to?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2010
@post
if you look at history, all the worst psychos/criminals etc have fans that writes to them while they are in jail (and even get married to) so i wouldnt be surprised if this guy received his fair share of sick women's letters. . . . . . . , if the US government would allow him to have contact with the outside world (which i doubt they would until the end of his trial).
check Charles Manson for reference!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by RecentPost: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ Silly Poster i could member 3months ago when you said you love abdumutalab,
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by Feraz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
Siena:

Mama, are you okay? undecided
Kgdavid:

pls help me to ask her
y me:

are you planning on sending him one too?
googles:

Coming from Mama -gee who is always pointing out how senseless some threads are. . . . . .am i surprised ?? waoh  lipsrsealed
~Sauron~:

Have you sent him one?
snowdrops:

Or intending to?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by Pweety4me(f): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
Who cares jo?and will dey ever release him? cheesy lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by nellaluv(f): 3:25am On Apr 03, 2010
I tire for people like mama gee opening silly threads undecided
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by Lamii: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@post
if you look at history, all the worst psychos/criminals etc have fans that writes to them while they are in jail (and even get married to) so i wouldnt be surprised if this guy received his fair share of sick women's letters. . . . . . . , if the US government would allow him to have contact with the outside world (which i doubt they would until the end of his trial).
check Charles Manson for reference!

yup. a lot of criminals attract women. i read somewhere that even sometimes a lot of the female prison guards or jail guards applied to that position for a reason. to be close to the inmates for intimacy n other reasons.

what a creepy world.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2010
mama-gee:

cry .@ poster, believe it or not, u r indirectly celebratin dat retard. angry . fellow nairalanders, lets stop posting threads dat seem to border on celebrating dat slow poke of a jihadist.

(1) (Reply)

Hun How Can I Tell A Girl I Love Her? / Nigerian Girls And Pastors / My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.