Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) (4070 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Why Do Women Wear Engagement Ring When They Are Not Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by OAM4J: 5:53am On Dec 30, 2009
Here is the profile:

Academic Qualification: Bsc. Mech. Eng

Income: 7 figures

Look: Check the attached pixs

Desription: Good-looking, Gentle, Generous & Godly (GGGG)

Ladies: Assume you are just knowing him, you are single and not engaged would you turn this guy's proposal down?

Guys : You are free to comment.

Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 30, 2009
ROTFLMAO. . . . . Tiger Wood is prolly in jail visiting and thanking this dude grin grin
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by lovemoi2(f): 5:56am On Dec 30, 2009
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO. . . . . Tiger Wood is prolly in jail visiting and thanking this dude grin grin
ROTFLMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by lovemoi2(f): 5:58am On Dec 30, 2009
he was only getting 7figures because they were preparing him for sucide bombing

he was just like a goat u feed very to get fat in preparation for Christmas slaughter
grin grin
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by OAM4J: 6:06am On Dec 30, 2009
lovemoi2:

he was only getting 7figures because they were preparing him for sucide bombing

he was just like a goat u feed very to get fat in preparation for Christmas slaughter
grin grin

Forget about his mission. Assume you were not aware of his suicide mission, would you have turn his offer, to go out with him down?
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 30, 2009
barring the prayer marks, the boy looks like an AA in that last photo.

@ topic

yeah right, like he'd just date anybody who walked through the door.

In a few more years maybe, after cooling his heels in jail, he'd be happy to take whoever comes his way.
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2009
anyway, to answer the question, most girls wouldnt turn him down based on his father's credentials alone.

Even if the boy resemble king kong, which he doesnt. Quite the opposite.

They wont even turn his papa down, talkless the papa's sons.

and its not even all engagements that can withstand a chance to marry into a wealthy family like that. The poor fiance just has to suck it up should he find himself out in the cold in such a situation. Meaning even if a girl were engaged and not single, she fit dump her footwagon boyfriend should this type of guy propose to her oh.

Pre bomb that is.
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by oyinda3(f): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2009
Desription: Good-looking, Gentle, Generous & Godly (GGGG)

this is the best part of the singles ad. hahaha GGGG
the boy is handsome though. what a waste of life
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by SeanT21(f): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2009
NO and it will help if he smiled a little. wink
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2009
SeanT21:

Some men always wanna look tough. No smiles etc
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by SeanT21(f): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2009
He looks more like he's depressed.
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by OAM4J: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2009
oyinda.:

this is the best part of the singles ad. hahaha GGGG
the boy is handsome though. what a waste of life

Who says he is wasted. Am sure some girls will still queue for him after serving his jail term

Even if he gets the max. 20yrs, he would only be 43 when he comes out. Life continues.  cheesy
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by OAM4J: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2009
SeanT21:

Check the 2nd pix, he was all smiles. Very handsome guy  cool

Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by SweetT1: 6:45am On Dec 30, 2009
It's very sad. I feel so bad for his mom. a very handsome guy and he allowed some muslims terrorist to brainwash him just like that. The guy had a lifetime ahead of him but now he face life in prison. He maybe defiant now but he will regret he ever stepped in yemen, life in American prison will wise him up. Those b.astards in Yemen will also pay for their crimes. I was hard on Farouk until i saw his picture, the chap looked like he couldn't hurt a fly. So sad.
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by SweetT1: 6:46am On Dec 30, 2009
SeanT21:

He looks more like he's depressed.

The guy is handsome, even American interrogators were said to be very surprised.
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by SeanT21(f): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2009
He is not a bad looking dude.
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2009
he[b] is[/b] depressed- he said so himself.

He could have been a future CEO or leader sha- too bad he chose this path.

what a waste.
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by SeanT21(f): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2009
True. He had a bright future.

OAM4J:

Check the 2nd pix, he was all smiles. Very handsome guy cool

He looks more handsome smiling.
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by oyinda3(f): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2009
SeanT21:

True. He had a bright future.

He looks more handsome smiling.

he looks handsome even when he's not smiling. lol oh so innocent n sweet looking
see why looks can be deceiving. Susan boyle phenomenon demonstrated the same thing.
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2009
What a handsome young man. Perfect for me!! cry cry
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by oyinda3(f): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2009
he looks like taiwo hassan (from the yoruba movies ) in that smiling pix. fine guy

ok let's stop now. the boy is a terrorist!! grin lol
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by OAM4J: 6:57am On Dec 30, 2009
Check this out ladies, few years ago, while on social services in UK,  Farouk looked like this.

Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by lovemoi2(f): 7:01am On Dec 30, 2009
sad what a wasted life
how can he
what was he thinking to do something like a sucide bombing
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by OAM4J: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2009
michelin89:

What a handsome young man. Perfect for me!! cry cry

Don't worry Michel, he will soon be out. Max. 20yrs.

You can actually be involve with him and even get married while he serves his term. I can arrange the meet if you want.  wink cool
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by Pweety4me(f): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2009
Nawa sef he was just 2 st.upid not even thinking about himself or his family well dat's lyfe.
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2009
OAM4J:

Don't worry Michel, he will soon be out. Max. 20yrs.

You can actually be involve with him and even get married while he serves his term. I can arrange the meet if you want.  wink cool

I need daily action. How we go do now? cry
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by OAM4J: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2009
michelin89:

I need daily action. How we go do now? cry

he is going to have a special cell room, we can arrange for you to visit daily  cool
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by Gabry(f): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2009
@topic,

yes, I would turn him down cause he is younger than me, he is too good looking for my taste and also he is famous and rich by the seems of it and I dont date famous and bloody rich people.
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2009
OAM4J:

he is going to have a special cell room, we can arrange for you to visit daily  cool

Do they allow multiple rounds?
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by lovemoi2(f): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2009
Gabry:

@topic,

yes, I would turn him down cause he is younger than me, he is too good looking for my taste and also he is famous and rich by the seems of it and I dont date famous and bloody rich people.
just saw yah photo r u asian lol
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by Gabry(f): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2009
^^^ shocked shocked shocked Uhm, sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) by lovemoi2(f): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2009
haha why are u surprised, u look asian to me
but look good too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ / When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife / First Look! Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.