Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) (15715 Views)

Aedc Is A Huge Scam!! / 18-Seater Bus Involved In Accident On Bida-Minna Road, People Dead (Graphic Pics / Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by dieBYfire: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
lonelydora:
The only distribution company that means business in Nigeria is EEDC...Enugu Electricity Distribution Company.

If you think I'm lying go to Enugu, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi or Imo and see how lights wastes. Aba boosts of at least 22 hours a day supply.

Liar
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by amazon14: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fashola is working indeed.

Talk is cheap
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Hmmm Niger state the home of power is withnessing poor electricity services yet some Fashola paid goons will come herr to claim they have " 23 to 24 hours of electricity everyday grin grin.

Power has been privatized.

AEDC isn't owned by government
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
amazon14:
Fashola is working indeed.

Talk is cheap

Power has been in private hands since 2014.

Do keep up.
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
But electricity dey 24/7 nah?
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by GGirll: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
These protesters remind me of sai baba chanters on 3rd mainland bridge lagos in 2015 but i thought former military head of state is based there why all these shows of shame...?
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
nairavsdollars:
its unfortunate Buhari cant achieve stable power supply in four years

And it is rather unfortunate that you have forgotten that power got privatized before bubu got nominated to run for president in 2014.
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
9jakohai:

We also need $300bn too as well.

And people need to pay their bills regularly.

Whatever the religion

Everything begins with the Gods. They will right the system. Have faith.

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Its unfortunate he cannot achieve a single thing and yet some people want him back

Blaming govt for the failure of a private company.

So, you mean gej made a mistake privatizing power?

OK.
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Everything begins with the Gods. They will right the system. Have faith.

Am not a traditionalist, but knowing Nigerians, they probably will still bypass meters, and refuse to pay bills whatever the religion .

Most Europeans are arelligous, yet pay their power bills regularly.

Our problem, to me is that we don't rely on stable electric power for our revenue. We rely on exporting oil. Pagan nations like Japan have stable power because an hour's blackout can cause losses of billions to their treasury.

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Richy4(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
9jakohai:

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company

Thanks for responding to that guy I was almost going to google for answers
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
toluxa1:
This is the second time this is happening this year. First one produced very positive result. I hope this will too.

But what's with the Red
Christmas colourgrin
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Richy4:

Thanks for responding to that guy I was almost going to google for answers

You are welcome.
There are six power distribution companies, and eleven power generation companies.
Transmission is the only aspect of power controlled by the government
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
smithsydny:
Oyin..didi
Present!!
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Guilderland1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

This is a shameful protest!

BTW, the lady in the long flowing hijab looks like Shamsiya my ex in Chachanga, Minna. I still miss her sucking prowess.

I know her she is married to one Mallam shehu at Allah Dey chanchaga. We schooled together at chanchaga day secondary school in Kengiwa grin
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Welrez(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
I doubt if any area of Nigeria suffers worse power supply than the Etinan axis of Akwa Ibom State. It seems darkness has come to reside with us permanently.
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by pedestal82(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Power state without light. Moved to Niger state in October. Very disappointed in the light situation.
Been without light for 2 days now.
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Quality20(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
but sokoto now enjoys nearly 24 hrs power
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
Only the Gods of our ancestors can save us from this mess. Let us return to Paganism and resurrect our traditional religions.

[size=8pt]Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by BiniShrine(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Guy, you sure say I no know you so shocked... I grew up in minna cantonment and chanchaga and tunga for were my hood ooo... Chai @her sucking prowess
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

This is a shameful protest!

Niger state with a glorious condensation of political heavy weights and major hydroelectric dams in the country still have not grown pass this level of childish display?

Na wa o.

I hope Alhaji Abubakar Bello Sani their useless governor is watching redundantly as usual.

BTW, the lady in the long flowing hijab looks like Shamsiya my ex in Chachanga, Minna. I still miss her sucking prowess.
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by donj84: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
48hours now, no light oooo..so the protest is not working ..I heard they locked the AEDC offices, so now they have locked it, how will the AEDC staff get entrance to tg office to give light...still counting, 48+ hours of total shortdown of Minna light..
quote author=toluxa1 post=63433995]This is the second time this is happening this year. First one produced very positive result. I hope this will too.

But what's with the Red [/quote]
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
toluxa1:
This is the second time this is happening this year. First one produced very positive result. I hope this will too.

But what's with the Red
same minna, the transformer in my area has broken down for months no solution in sight.
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nice.
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
deebee13:
Ok.

What the heck is AEDC?

Don't mind the poor reportage. They just mention AEDC like it's our President's name.
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
I repeat again, AEDC is the useless, the most insensitive and the most nonsensical EDC in Nigeria! I was in Abuja for 5days and not once was there a power outage where I stayed...not even for 5minutes...yet the same AEDC that serves Abuja well punishes Minna and other towns in Niger state for no reasonable reason.
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Calmtvmedia(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nigerians Protest: Let put an end to Paypal Limitation
www.nairaland.com/4243048/nigerians-internet-marketers-raises-alarm
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
9jakohai:

And it is rather unfortunate that you have forgotten that power got privatized before bubu got nominated to run for president in 2014.

So why do you guys give Fashola credit any week or month there is improvement in power supply?
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Taidi(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mehn since after that protest.. We never see light oo.. Even blink sef.. The whole of minna is in total black out..AEDC disconnected the transmission line to minna from abuja saying its for the safety of their workers...i tire 4 dis matter real big
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by jetz(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Niger state Day 2 today no power supply gen everywhere
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by Edox4(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Two days blackout and still counting Worst state av ever been to
Re: Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:48am On Dec 20, 2017
9jakohai:

Am not a traditionalist, but knowing Nigerians, they probably will still bypass meters, and refuse to pay bills whatever the religion .

Most Europeans are arelligous, yet pay their power bills regularly.

Our problem, to me is that we don't rely on stable electric power for our revenue. We rely on exporting oil. Pagan nations like Japan have stable power because an hour's blackout can cause losses of billions to their treasury.

The reason why I preach traditionalism is because they will atleast learn some basic values and morals from youth. Upbringing is very important.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria / Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp / Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.