Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. (39568 Views)

Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. / Gov Aregbesola, With Ooni Of Ife Commissions Oduduwa Government High School / 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by ThatFairGuy: 8:19pm On May 16, 2021
God bless my Leader and mentor, the architect of The New Osun.

When one is not insane how can you rubbish these kinda achievements with little allocation.

Zealousayo amotonlogbo (hide your face)
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by ThatFairGuy: 8:27pm On May 16, 2021
I remember telling you this. How on Earth can one just rubbish this. I love him more.

They've forgotten so soon.

God bless my Leader and mentor
Sammy07:
Cc: thatfairguy1

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by zealousayo(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
God bless my Leader and mentor, the architect of The New Osun.

When one is not insane how can you rubbish these kinda achievements with little allocation.

Zealousayo amotonlogbo (hide your face)
Lol... You can hail him all you want, it's allowed
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by tit(f): 8:36pm On May 16, 2021
Lai Aregbe has turn Osun to audio Dubai!!!
Ha ha ha
He eat all their money and their sense
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by ThatFairGuy: 8:38pm On May 16, 2021
Yapping angry[s]
tit:
Lai Aregbe has turn Osun to audio Dubai!!!
Ha ha ha
He eat all their money and their sense
[/s]
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by Tonim(f): 3:54pm On May 20, 2021
Wonderful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos / Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.