Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. (39572 Views)

Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. / Gov Aregbesola, With Ooni Of Ife Commissions Oduduwa Government High School / 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bevista:
You don't need to pull others down to lift yourself. Bringing Ambode in wasn't necessary, let alone making derogatory remarks. I'm not sure Ambode has ever claimed he was better than Aregbesola.

My opinion regarding useless ambode in Lagos state is well known and I'll express whatever opinion I have anytime to show my displeasure per his performance any day and anytime because it is my opinion and I'm entitled to it, same way you are entitled to yours so, find something else to worry your head about.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by Bevista: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
deomelo:

My opinion regarding useless ambode in Lagos state is well known and I'll express whatever opinion I have anytime to show my displeasure per his performance any day and anytime because it is my opinion and I'm entitled to it, same way you are entitled to yours so, find something else to worry your head about.

My apologies for mentioning you.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2017

Aregbesola Hosts Chinese Cocoa Investors In Osun

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bevista:
My apologies for mentioning you.

Accepted.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by DeLaRue: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
I travelled from Gbongan junction to Osogbo for the first time just over a year ago and immediately came across a large new road under construction towards Oshogbo.

The scale of the project left me thinking we must be very close to Oshogbo....because anything more than 5km to Oshogbo, it seemed the road would simply be too expensive for a state government.

We kept going and going and, believe me in the end the journey must have been close to 25 kilometre to Oshogbo grin I kept thinking where would he get the money. What a brave man.

The experience (his determination) brought a tear to my eye when I recall how he is lampooned on Nairaland as a useless Governor.

What a great man. He also comes across as rather modest.

I am very sorry for the salary issue of course.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by Leebeedo(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Why are people saying he tried as if he carried out the projects with his personal cash ?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2017

On-Going Road Project In Osogbo, Osun State

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 12:09am On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 12:12am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 12:18am On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2017

OBA ADESOJI ADEREMI EAST-BY PASS

The 18km road project handled by SlavaYeditepe is a circumferential highway starting from the roundabout on Iwo Road, passing through Ofatedo to Ataoja Grammar School, through Ilesa Road and ending at Osogbo township stadium roundabout. The road is constructed to serve as alternative routes to facilitate easy movement of goods and services around the State capital and reduce travel time in and out of the State. The first and second bridges have been launched.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 12:33am On Dec 20, 2017
aa

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by omololu2020(m): 12:45am On Dec 20, 2017
Nah person wey travel go osun state before the tenure of ogbeni,and traveled to osun state after he became the governor, go really appreciate ogbeni.
I was shocked when I went to Oshogbo for a party,and I saw how lovely the roads were

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Uniosun Access Road.

Uniosun Access Road.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:12am On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:16am On Dec 20, 2017
commissioning of CSDP Rural Electrification Projects in Akorede, Ola, Akinlalu, Akinola (Kumegun), Asipa, Yakooyo & Amule communities

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:21am On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:25am On Dec 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:33am On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:33am On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:34am On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:34am On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:36am On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:39am On Dec 20, 2017
OYELEYE Lateefat of Karazin Uni has been named 2017 BEST GRADUATING MEDICAL STUDENT in entire Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:43am On Dec 20, 2017

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:46am On Dec 20, 2017

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:53am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 4:59am On Dec 20, 2017

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 5:00am On Dec 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria / Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.