Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Are You Resident In Ibadan? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are You Resident In Ibadan? (3321 Views)

Ghastly Accident Along Njaba Road In Imo, Resident Blames Marine Spirit. Photos / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Resident In Ibadan? by mercy0008(f): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
So I'm a resident in Ibadan for now and would love to visit some tourist attractions.
I heard about Erin Ijesha waterfall in Osun which is not sooooo far from Ibadan, such a trip will be boring alone.
Just need people who are resident in Ibadan and have an interest in local tourism, that are also interested in visiting Erin Ijesha to signify their interest. It could be a day trip or a one night trip.
It promises to be fun and pocket friendly since Ijesha i heard is not far away.
kindly send me a mail if interested so we can make plans and agree on a date.

1 Like

Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by voyy: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
relocating to ibadan by january. i'm interested
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by summerflame(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
So I'm a resident in Ibadan for now and would love to visit some tourist attractions.
I heard about Erin Ijesha waterfall in Osun which is not sooooo far from Ibadan, such a trip will be boring alone.
Just need people who are resident in Ibadan and have an interest in local tourism, that are also interested in visiting Erin Ijesha to signify their interest. It could be a day trip or a one night trip.
interested and reply your pm
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by mercy0008(f): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Just did.
summerflame:
interested and reply your pm
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by pitchez: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2017
Interested. Send me an email, exxells10@gmail.com
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Very much interested, went on a tour this month to Ado Awaye, the suspended lake in the north of iseyin and Ikogosi warm spring.
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by somebody02: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ka

1 Like

Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by mercy0008(f): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Will reach out to you.
OgidiOlu3:

I'm interested. I stay in Lag but I really want to go to a cool place in the south west this Christmas period. I was thinking of going to Idanre hills and Igbo Olodumare (because I'm obsessed with D.O Fagunwa's book of same title) at Ondo but after checking some pictures of Erin Ijesha waterfall, I'm beginning to change my mind.
I intend to leave this Saturday so what do you say we travel together? Email is sijiajayi1@gmail.com
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hello,
Am in Lag, I have been to Idanre hills and Ikogosi. Visiting Erinjesha seems fabulous. Count me in. Email me at Fzanyajibs at Gmail.
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by Seunfunmi18(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Interested..

Reply your pm
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by DaddyYoo: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
mercy0008:
I'm
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:01am On Dec 24, 2017
mercy0008:

How do I contact U
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by codedshit: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
mercy0008:

MAIL ME: codedshit87@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Let me drive u around IB if u are game and flex u abit. PM me.

1 Like

Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by SinWhale95: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
am interested email me@sinalayeluwa@gmail.com
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by sullenx(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2018
am interested too oo I stay at Oluyole estate
whatsapp me 08139413643
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
am interested oooooo am a student of UI,u can reach me on my whatsapp number 08137349272
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by mercy0008(f): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
O wow. Please hit me up 08160043277.
Nowretail:
Very much interested, went on a tour this month to Ado Awaye, the suspended lake in the north of iseyin and Ikogosi warm spring.
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by mercy0008(f): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thanks for the offer.? I appreciate it.
sgtponzihater1:
Let me drive u around IB if u are game and flex u abit. PM me.
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by mercy0008(f): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
sgtponzihater1:

How do I contact U
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by mercy0008(f): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
08160043277 hit me up
Seunfunmi18:
Interested..

Reply your pm
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by somebody02: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lo
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by dingbang(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
mercy0008:
hey mercy watsup? I am so interested in visiting ijesha this year.. Have you Gone there?
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by BayelsaStar(f): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
francesco01:
am interested oooooo am a student of UI,u can reach me on my whatsapp number 08137349272
my brother go and read ur books. The lady u want to do tourist guide for is a graduate. Think with d right thing-ur head
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
BayelsaStar:
my brother go and read ur books. The lady u want to do tourist guide for is a graduate. Think with d right thing-ur head

If u know Maslow hierarchy of needs then u shouldn't blame the guy. He is at the phallic stage and thinks obviously with his penis. Not the UI students I used to know. This Mercy may become a millionaire before the end of her service in IB, because of these kids, who suddenly have become interested in vacations.
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
BayelsaStar:
thanks for da piece of advice
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by buccunmie(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
sgtponzihater1:

If u know Maslow hierarchy of needs then u shouldn't blame the guy. He is at the phallic stage and thinks obviously with his penis. Not the UI students I used to know. This Mercy may become a millionaire before the end of her service in IB, because of these kids, who suddenly have become interested in vacations.
shocked shocked
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by buccunmie(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
How's this plan going nw
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by Macdove02(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
I just relocated to Ibadan and I am very much interested.
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by Kweeen(f): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Stumbled on this thread.. Have you people gone for this trip? Or is anyone planning anything like this soon.. I'm in Ibadan and interested too , won't be much fun travelling alone..
Re: Are You Resident In Ibadan? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Am planning one but I'll.meet up with the op know the nice places to be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

₦32M, 245Days Onboard, 59 Countries, Worlds Longest Cruise To Sail In 2019(Pics) / Most Beautiful Airports In Nigeria: Pictures / American Visa Lottery Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.